Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's behind door Number 6? - Ekaterina & Natalya

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's behind door Number 6? - Ekaterina & Natalya - Page 2 Empty Re: What's behind door Number 6? - Ekaterina & Natalya

Post by Penny Dreadful Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:49 pm

"I do not know who this Edge is. I am not disinclined to making new contacts, though I would just as soon that not every caitiff in Los Angeles knew of my existance. Being 'publicly known' is not high on the agenda at the moment, so do not ask your Sire on my behalf as it makes no difference to me if I have to wait a day or two. "

"As for what I will do once Tatiyanna is dealt with, I plan on continuing my researches from before I fell into my Sire's clutches."

She followed Natalya to the bar, though she wasn't sure if it was wise to leave Tera unsupervised in her current condition.
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

What's behind door Number 6? - Ekaterina & Natalya - Page 2 Empty Re: What's behind door Number 6? - Ekaterina & Natalya

Post by purplegeekness Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Natalya held on to Tera's elbow to stop her from falling over.

"I'm not saying that Tera. I'm merely saying that she should not get her hopes up. I'll ask on her behalf, but I think it might be very unlikely until the situation with Tatiyanna is over. It puts her in too grave a danger to risk her life so." she mouthed the words "who did you eat from?" to Tera before she turned to look back at Ekaterina "I can eat, if you like we can share. I'm not a fussy eater. After we've done that I'll talk to Vera and then we can decide where to go from there. i can tell you both of my plans and answer any questions you might have at that time. We'll have this discussion down here, so she does not find out to which room you are assigned. "

She rose from the bar, leading Tera to somewhere comfortable to sit.

"If you stay here Tera, we should be back momentarily." putting her friendly face on she walked towards the bar area, to pick one or two savoury bites.

OOC:6 successes, yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Tera nod-nodded twice. "Ok. Cool. Hey, don't tell her we can't introduce her to Edge before we talk to D about it. He may think it's a good idea." Tera rocked on her heels. "Oh! Did I tell you. Vera called while you were upstairs. I let her in. She's here now. She's in the bathroom." Tera giggled a little and sighed, leaning against the bar. She watched Natalya for a second. Then Tera turned her attention to Ekaterina. "So what will you do in L.A. anyway? I mean, once this is all over and stuff... what are you going to try and do? Surely you must have something."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Ekaterina nodded in acceptance of Tera's apology, not sure if the intoxicated vitae she'd drunk was the catalyst for it, but appreciating it all the same.

"Alright, I wouldn't mind a bit of food. I am not all that hungry though, so if you'd like to share be my guest. Afterwards we can retire to this room you are supposed to be taking me to and you can ask your questions without fear of being overheard."

She started casting her eyes around the room for a suitable meal, without much preference for gender, though she did like them a bit younger. Mortals over 45 grossed her out for some reason.
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Natalya watched deeply amused by Tera's antics. Her meal must have had a significant amount of drugs in his or her system for it to be affecting her so. She watched as the normally astute Tera fumbled over the words she was trying to say. She hugged Tera before leaning back to watch her eyes.

"Don't worry about it Tera, we all get upset from time to time. At least now you feel better"

She looked apologetically to Ekaterina.

"I'm sorry, Ekaterina. I do not think it likely Dragon would permit us to take you to see Edge tonight. You may as well get something to eat while you are here. Nothing else requires immediate attention. I'll just talk to you to find out if you know anything more we might need and then we can talk about what I need to bring you here."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:26 pm

It was then that Tera meandered out of the bathroom. She quickly saw both of you at the bar and hustled on over. "Hey!" She said. She stopped just a foot or two away. Tera had a smile on her face, and she was flush. She was a little giddy though, and her eyes were slightly bloodshot. "Sorry for being such a bitch earlier. You don't understand, I really needed a time out." She stressed her words, raising her eyebrows as she spoke.

Tera looked at Ekat apologetically, "Sorry it seems like you're stuck here for a while, but if D thinks it's best, he's got his reasons." She nodded at Natalya, and then at the bartender who stood aware of you, but not too close as to break your bubble of personal space. "She's getting a room? Cool." Tera stepped between both of you to interact equally. She shifted her weight, once again letting the astute see her energetic twitch. "Natalya do you think D will let us taker her to see Edge and get her publicly known? It would help her get out of here faster."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:32 am

"Not necessarily. I could do with a snack, but I can get it later too if you have things to attend to after showing me where I will be staying. If there is anything else you require of me tonight I'd suggest we attend to it presently; I hate leaving things until the last minute."
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:06 pm

natalya smiled as Ekaterina withdrew her hand from her grasp. Most of the people in the room probably didn't care. She walked stately towards the bar, her mind taking in everything around them. She looked for anything that seemed out of place. Anyone that seemed a little odd, even for this place. Her eyes blinked against the bright lights in the bar area, reminding her that she should have brought some sunglasses.

She looked out for Tera wondering where she disappeared to.....before she realised she was probably indulging herself in food. Once agian, after having a look around, she wondered why Tera misled her as to the nature of the place. This was not merely a nightclub. It was a private club. A place for those with wealth to be entertained free of the prying eyes of the journalist.

She waited patiently at the bar as Ekaterina retreived her key. "Do you wish to....have a look around? meet with some of the patrons?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Ekaterina walked down the last few steps with Natalya and looked around imperiously. Angelina Jolie, eh? She'd pass on that one, but after the tension-filled scene upstairs she suddenly felt a lot hungrier than before. She became aware that she was still holding Natalya's hand and let go, so as not to give a potential meal the wrong impression.

As she set out for the well-lit bar, she mulled over her situation a bit. She wasn't as convinced as her companion about her eventually liking it here, but she was willing to admit the possibility. She ideally saw herself as standing slightly apart, not swallowed up by the Tremere pyramid and forced to toady to an elder in some far off Camarilla city, but still able to cultivate profitable, or even friendly, relationships with members of the clan whose company she enjoyed.

She looked to Natalya to see if they were staying here or continuing on to where ever she was supposed to be taken. She could come back out here later on her own to hunt if need be.
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Reaching the bottom floor, you both could tell it was a slow night for the club. The sleek black furnishings were even sleeker and blacker then they normally were. The simple but effective, wordless Chinese melodies were just wordless tonight. The lighting was dim, but it almost felt too dim. Tables were private and spaced apart, with room to move. The walls were a perfect cream white. Almost like they were engraved into the walls, there were oriental murals, all with Dragon motif. Each of the tables was surrounded with an ultra modern combination of wooden walls, rich stained glass, bamboo, and large statues of either Buddha, a Dragon, or a Suit of Armor. Most of the tables were empty.

There were two bars. The first was near a corner and illuminated with crystal glass lighting, giving it a nice, shiny, reflective feel. The second bar was in the middle of the place and it doubled as an on the spot grill. There was a single cook and two bartenders. The cook was a true Chinese chef, old and highly talented. He was busy entertaining a young but high class couple by playing with his knives while quickly dicing up some form of sprout or other.

The food.
The food smelled delicious.

Moving away from the Owner's staircase, the two of you were immediately met by dozens of eyes. Clearly you must be VIPs. The staff were all dressed in unassuming black coats, ties, pressed pants, and waxy polished dress shoes. The cocktail waitresses were dressed sexy, but classy, of course. They all wore backless cocktail dresses tied off behind the neck, black elbow gloves, black silk stockings, and heels. Jewelry seemed to be restricted to a maximum of two earrings in each ear, but as long as it was tasteful, it seemed alright. The vast majority of the staff was on the extremely attractive side, male and female, and all carried themselves professionally. They were neat and clean.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Natalya smiled laughing as she led Ekaterina down to the club.

"I would like that. Once we have some time together you can see whether or not you would like my proposal. I'm afraid that in this city, I think the politics and subterfuge are more rampant than in a Camarilla owned city." she paused half way down the steps "Ekaterina, I think that you slipped up by kissing Dragon. His lips have tasted Jennifers on many occasions. You weren't to know....but that was the thing that sealed your fate. Not a backroom negotiation or skullduggery. I....well, I'm afraid that while I prefer to be honest with those I talk to and deal with, the coterie I'm creating will no doubt be heavily involved in local politics. There's no way to avoid that."

Natalya reached back for Ekaterinas hand, clasping it with her own. "The music here is pretty dreadful, but it's in tone with what the patrons wish to hear. You will be as safe as I can make you for your stay here. The patronage is rather select, so be careful on whom you feed. I hear Angelina Jolie has been given the Kiss so many times, she craves it. I'm sure in time you will come to be happy with your decision to come to us. It may chafe for the time being, but it is a temporary thing." her voice rose in volume as they walked closer to the thumping bass of the dancefloor and the club below.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:54 am

Ekaterina smiled. It was the first time she'd done so all evening, and it was obvious it wasn't something she'd been doing a whole lot of lately, but the expression suited her. "I may have misjudged you. I think that, assuming I survive all of this, you might find that you've gained yourself an ally."

"I am not so naive to think that I will get to meander along through immortality without ever having to negotiate a backroom deal or do a bit of skullduggery, but I maintain that I do not like it. No doubt that is what caused me to slip up and reveal myself to you in the first place.

Not that I regret that."
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:34 am

Natalya smiled faintly "Where the Tremere are concerned....there is no such thing as a simple business transaction. They bind all of their clan together. They punish deviancy by binding you closer to the council. The reason I suggested the binding was to make it easier on you. I'd hoped you could escape with only one sip that would fade after time, but Dragon is clearly feeling.....vindictive after you fooled him.....fooled us so easily. Domination is a much more difficult burden to bear. All in all, I think you did well in there, considering the mood he was in."

She began sedately walking down the stairs. "Sadly Ekaterina, politics and intrigue are the lifeblood of much of Kindred society. Rather than drown, I choose to swim and rise above it. The Tremere are merely very skilled at it.....perhaps not so much as the Ventrue. Ekaterina, you came to us for a reason....your sire would kill you. You have come to the one place where you will find respite. The thing to be assured of is that you are now safe. You should be sure that if you had not stepped forward and shared your information. Your imminent death would be being discussed in one of these rooms." she paused for a longer moment "I promise to be open and keep my faith with you in return for the same, so long as you remember I cannot promise any of these things from any other Tremere."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:29 am

Ekaterina snorted. "Please. Do not apologise. I obviously entered this place with the wrong impression of the nature of our agreement, and that is as much my fault as anyone's. I thought this was to be a simple business transaction, exchanging one service for another. Keeping me is a risk, certainly, but your Sire and his cohorts were planning to attack Tatiyanna anyway, and I thought the information I provided would have been valuable enough for it to be considered a fair trade. Clearly I was mistaken."

She looked Natalya in the eyes. "I freely confess that I have no stomach for the underhandedness and double-dealing that runs rampant in clan Tremere, and you do not need to taste my blood or bind me to know that to be the truth. If you treat me with the same openness and candor that I extend towards you, I promise you will find me much more agreeable to deal with."

She continued on walking down the steps. "Regardless, I will do whatever you ask of me and simply try to come out of this with my head still on my shoulders and as much of my free will left to me as possible."
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

What's behind door Number 6? - Ekaterina & Natalya - Page 2 Empty What's behind door Number 6? - Ekaterina & Natalya

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:25 am

Natalya closed the door behind them as they left Dragon to consult with the Lasombra witch. She walked gracefully, hips swaying gently in front of Ekaterina towards the stairs leading down into the club.

"We'll pick up your key first. You'll be safe here for the time being. I know it may be preaching to the converted, but we do ask you destroy any cellhpone or any device that someone may use to track you here. You may use the phone in your room, but it will only call the numbers we allow you to call which will be my and Dragons cellphone. Should you need anything feel free to call us and we'll answer your requests as soon as possible." she paused at the top of the stairs before heading down into the club. "I do apologise for these restraints and for Dragons demands. He is taking on considerable risk to protect you. I think he must feel certain safeguards are needed. In any case, once we've been downstairs and had a look around a little, perhaps we can talk more about what your goals are now you are free from Tatiyanna and what you wish to do for the future."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2