Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sober - Natalya

2 posters

Go down

Sober - Natalya Empty Re: Sober - Natalya

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:42 am

Dragon set his hand on your thigh and the other around the small of your back to help hold you in place. It wasn't like the stool he was sitting on was big enough to normally seat two people. He listened to what you had to say but didn't seem too impressed with your revelation concerning Edge. "I'm not worried about Edge. I never have been. She is," he paused, thought of the right word, and then continued. "Predictable." Dragon shrugged.

"Christian is cowardly and if Tatiyanna wants to claim to have killed Tyler then let her. It'll keep her from looking for us. It's sort of a dumb move for her to bluff..." Dragon's brow furrowed while he tried to figure that one out. He smirked and then looked back at you. "Alright. I suppose it's a good idea for you to go with Edge, if for no other reason then to figure out the big mystery, but!" Dragon stressed his last word.

"But, you're a Tremere. That means two things. First, don't do anything stupid, and second, come over prepared. If you think there might be trouble, and there is no reason not too if Edge said to expect violence, then come prepared to meet it head on and win. Take that new guy Dennis. He's expendable. Make sure you wear armor, have had something to eat, and that you have used every ritual that might be useful in advance. And don't forget your sword." Dragon snickered and gave your thigh a squeeze. "Edge's version of violence is a lot worse then my version of violence. We could be experiencing Gehenna and she'd shrug it off as a minor irritant."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:39 am

"Edge is callig us for meeting with Dick" she sauntered over to Dragon using an exaggerated hipsway to sit down on his lap, and put her arm across his shoulders. "You might want to see if you can get in touch with Tyler. Tatiyanna is claiming she killed him and Christian has left the city too. Seem to be a lot of upsets in the city tonight. Edge was dropping hints she might not let you stay undercover in the city for much longer." her voice turned to pure smoke "I'm going with Tera to back her up. Edge said to be prepared for violence so I'm going to take that pistol I took from your room. Any other advice or backup you can give me? Also got an interesting proposal from Yvonne, but that's besides the point. All of this can wait until we're safe...or at least as safe as we can be."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:56 am

Tera had grumbled something about doing it when she got up and was grouchy in a seriously not fun sort of way. After some unpleasant grumbling of your own Tera finally got up. She had a very sour look on her face the whole time, most definitely the result of you waking her up (in spite of the fact she would have to get up anyway). You were starting to see signs of how she lost leadership of her own coterie as well as why Dragon seem to blow her off.

Dragon surprised you a little. Not only was he up, dressed, and not in his room (or his bathroom, or in his lounge, or down the hall in his "smoke room" (the smoke room was an illusionary room disguised as a smoking lounge used to communicate with other Chantries and powerful kindred). Dragon was in the lab. The lab was a blank room. A clean room. The lab was designed to be sterile unless you were working on a project.

What was Dragon doing in the lab? That was a good question. When you passed the doorway you could see that a computer monitor was turned on, and that Dragon was sitting on a stool leaning over a table with a bright light shining down directly on top of whatever he was doing. He was peering at what looked like bullets through a monocle but it was hard to tell without getting closer. When you came in, Dragon immediately perked up (he had heard you) and then turned to look over his shoulder a second to look you up and down (he had read you like a book). Finally Dragon set the bullet and metal tweezers down (along with the monocle) and swiveled around in his chair (Hey! His swivels. You have one of those inhumane school chairs. Dragon's got one that swivels! And it has wheels! Unfair!) giving you complete attention. "So what's up?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 am

Natalya nodded "We'll be prepared. So you want us to come to this meeting with you, or just be available as a backup should you need us." Natalya look at the clock, she'd need to get moving and ask Dragon for his advice in this. The thought of him made her smile for a moment as she continued listening to Edge. She looked over to the bed, nudging Tera into wakefulness. She'd need Tera to be ready for this. Natalya listened to the final instructions that Edge gave her before sitting down on the bed "Tera, wake up. We need you to be ready. Edge has called on us to make ourselves available and form her suspicions she expects it to get violent. I'll need you to get ready to go while I talk to Dragon. Prepare as if you are expecting some serious trouble...ballistic projectile kinds of serious trouble."

Natalya looked back at the bed as she left the room. She knew Tera did not reach the age she had by being silly or stupid. She hoped Tera would be ready when the time came. She walked along to Dragons room, stopping to knock politely at the door. She'd asusmed he'd have slept with someone last night, be it his food or Ekaterina.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:20 am

Edge didn't sound as surprised by your confession as you thought she might have. In fact she seemed a little relieved. "That makes sense. You're never very far from your sire. All of the warning signs are there. Eve, Tyler, Christian," She said without even skipping a beat. "Well listen." Edge had more confidence and less concern or anger in her voice now. "Tatiyanna is claiming that Tyler tried to sneak aboard her ship and send it and her to the bottom. I have reason to doubt that myself but she claims to have evidence backing up her theory. It doesn't help that Kruel is missing. The last thing I heard is that she had gone to The Park to meet the Kingpin." Somehow Christian had completely fallen off of Edge's list of things to talk about.

"I am less concerned and more irritated now, but in order to get to the bottom of this, I want to talk to someone who knows a lot more about Tatiyanna then me. I am going to setup a meeting with Dick and the Guardians for as close to 1:45 as possible. He is going to pick the place, so I want you no more then 30 minutes from anywhere in the city. Bring Tera. Your sire wants to keep his presence unseen for a reason so I'll oblige him, but let him know I said hi." Edge paused long enough to take a breath. "This could be dangerous so be prepared. I don't know what you Tremere do to prepare yourselves for guns and bullets, but prepare as best you can just in case things get ugly."

Edge waited for you to answer. Towards the end she sounded more like she was giving commands then asking for opinions but despite the danger, this was a good chance for you. Dick was a kindred of some repute around here. Besides rivaling Edge for power within the city, Dick had access to a lot more influence with martial value then just about everyone else. Dick was well covered in Police and FBI assets. He had something going on with the docks. It was a known fact his coterie kept a hanger at LAX, and rumor had it that over the years he had wormed his way to near complete control over LA's fire departments, public transit, and sewage disposal units. Besides being of obvious value to the Tremere for his information on Tatiyanna and his influence, Dick had a personal appeal for you as well.

Dick in all likelihood was not interested in your coterie for anything more then information purposes. He was leading his own rather successful outfit, even if it was a little less popular (let's face it nobody likes the cops) and to be fair you had a long way to go before you were realistically something he needed to concern himself with. Dick was a cold Ventrue with enough power and authority to be feared, if not respected. At first glance it seemed like it would be difficult to get some help from Dick when it came to 1UP, but on second thought...

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. If you're not a concern to his power, if you're not a threat to the Masquerade (and you could probably successfully pitch the idea that another coterie with influence in the media on his side would make things easier for him) and you keep other kindred out of trouble then he might be more inclined to be lenient if he wasn't supportive. At this stage in 1UP's development, even leniency from someone like Dick and his Guardians was valuable.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 am

Natalya paused for a moment before answering. "Edge, Natalya tried to wipe out all of us Warlocks last night. As far as i was aware Tyler was out to kill Tatiyanna and he had some good leads. If, and I repeat the term, if....... Tyler is dead, then presumably it was as a result of his quest to seek revenge on the woman. I've no idea why Christian would up sticks and move either. I....I've never met him, though I was due to." She suspected the conversation was going to get louder than quieter at this piece of news, but it would have gotten out eventually anyway, and if Edge heard the news first from Natalya she might be more inclined to view her in a more favourable stance once tihngs had died down. She tried talking in a calmer tone. "Edge.....what has happened exactly?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:33 am

Edge answered on the second ring. "What the fuck are you warlocks doing? I give you cocksuckers a goddamn inch and you take a fucking mile! Why is Tatiyanna telling everyone she killed Tyler? Why is Christian leaving the city in a hurry all of the sudden?" Okay. Edge was pissed. It would probably take some smooth talking to get anything resembling a calmed down Edge to come out and play. Sticky boon, probably not, at least not now anyway. While trying to not have your ear blown off with some form of obnoxious form of cursing in a language you weren't sure you'd understand, it also dawned on you that boons weren't necessarily the currency Anarchs dealt in.

There was a pause, just long enough for you to say something...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 am

Natalya listened to the messages surprised things were taking a turn for the better. She prioritised them mentally. For Edge to freak out, it took a lot. For her to need both Tera and herself.....it must be something large in scale. Natalya picked up the phone dialling the number for Edge. Her message seemed urgent and deserved the quickest response. With Vic out the running for the time being she was the top dog in the city. Natalya licked her lips hoping it would result in being owed a favour.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 am

Tera proved to be rather uninteresting because as much as either of you wanted her to be fun, she was just too drunk. The moment the lights went out, so did hers. That left you rolling your eyes. So Tera didn't give you the number you asked for. She wasn't going to be fun in bed, and no doubt, you had a sire who was going to demand attention.

At least you were full. There was also a chance that maybe, just maybe, just maybe the guy downstairs sleeping in a room would be useful in some fashion when it came to pushing your magazine. With a somewhat defeated sigh you turned in for the night, going through the motions of doing what needed to be done.

When you woke up the next night and cleaned up, prepared for yet another evening of whatever Dragon had for you, there were several messages waiting on you. The first was from of all people, Yvonne. You had never met her, and didn't entirely know who she was. You knew she was involved with the Millionaire's Club and that nobody had really good things to say about her. On the message she introduced herself. She mentioned that she knew about your recruiting efforts, and then somewhat surprisingly, she had an offer for you. Yvonne didn't give you any details, but did say to contact her back if you were interested.

The next call was from Edge! Edge! Edge of all people. She said she needed to see you and Tera by no later then midnight, and to call her back ASAP. Finally there was a call from Vic. He told you that he had thought about your offer for a spot and an article in the magazine. Like he had said, he was under exclusive contract with someone else and that he couldn't, but that he did pass the information onto his agent, who in turn said it would be a good idea for some west coast publicity for the company. In the end, one of the company's other top stars, Sonya Mason, would be a suitable candidate for your photo shoot and articles. Details would still need to be negotiated on.

And finally you had a text from Tera, giving you Michelle's number. In her stupor she had nearly forgotten about it.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Sober - Natalya Empty Sober - Natalya

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Coming soon.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator