Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping Spree - Ekaterina & Natalya

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shopping Spree - Ekaterina & Natalya Empty Re: Shopping Spree - Ekaterina & Natalya

Post by Penny Dreadful Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:04 pm

After Ekaterina loaded her things into the boot of the car she got back into the passenger seat. Now that she had her things, and, most importantly, her earth, she felt much more relaxed. A nice sleep with the earth spread on her mattress and she'd be right as raid again. She'd started answering Natalya's question about what she wanted to do once this business with her sire was concluded, saying that she planned to resume her studies from where she left off when Tatiyanna embraced her, but broke off as the mobile rang.

She sat in silence while Natalya talked, not really listening to the conversation she was having, and looked out of the window. When the biker asked if they were all right, she nodded and smiled at him. She noticed Natalya take out a gun and briefly considered taking her own out. But she really had no idea how to use a gun, beyond the obvious facts that you got from watching Schwarzenegger films at the cinemas. It was more of an absolute last resort, when her other, more flamboyant ways of defending herself were not an option.

She raised a brow when Nataya said that they urgently needed to return to the club, but didn't comment or ask questions. When they arrived, she quickly gathered the bag with her things from the boot of the car and followed Nataya inside.
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Shopping Spree - Ekaterina & Natalya Empty Re: Shopping Spree - Ekaterina & Natalya

Post by purplegeekness Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Natalya relaxed as the good samaritan drove off. She'd have shot him if he'd gotten too close. She was fully prepared to do it tonight. Tatiyanna might send mortals out after them and she had no qualms about killing them to keep Ekaterina safe.

Natalaya moved as quickly as she could to Dragon. He needed to hear what she'd heard. She was sure he would have some method to talk to Tyler that couldn't be overheard. This information was crucial. It needed to be heard.

OOC:I assume we're moving to another thread?
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:36 pm

The fat guy on the Harley nodded, flipped his visor down, and then gave you a thumbs up. He revved the engine and then rode off, just a good sumasitan who stopped to make sure everything was okay. In his defense, you were two ladies, out late at night, in a car, on the side of the road.

You made it back to the club without further incident.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:27 pm

"Ok, Melina thanks for the information. I'll see the right people know and you might have given me it just in the nick of time. We'll see you're rewarded for this, Melina. We really appreciate the heads up. Talk to you soon." Natalya hung up the phone. "Ekaterina. We need to get back to the club quick." Her eyes glanced up in the mirror as the biker approached "And you might want to be prepared, just in case." She drew the pistol and lay it in her lap, underneath her skirt, between her legs for easy access if she needed it. She opened the window prior to getting ready to pull off. "We're just grand thank you."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:55 pm

The woman on the other end's tone was just as quick as before. "No... no. Tipping off Tyler would be a bad idea because I don't know if this call is being traced or if you're being watched, so I need to make this quick. He was caught in camera attacking Kruel tonight. Kruel has friends, and right now those friends are looking for him. They know Herc was involved too. These guys have guns, Natalya, and to track down Tyler, they're going to hunt down all of the Tremere in this city until somebody leads them to him." There was a pause. "Listen. I don't know you, and all, but I know Tera, and I like her. That's the only reason why I am saying this. Normally I'd just stay out of it all."

There was another slight pause, and instinctively you looked over your shoulder. The only other car on the road wasn't a car. It was a motorcycle. You could tell because it was loud. It slowed down and rolled to a stop alongside your car. The visor flipped up on the helmet, and behind it, the fat guy motioned to your car. You thought you heard him asking you a question, but it was a little hard. "HEY! YOU GIRLS ALRIGHT?" This time the guy with a bass shouted over the engine of his bike.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:31 am

Natalya pondered the situation. She was sure Tera must have given it out to someone. it wouldn't be the first time she'd done something she shouldn't have like that. Natalya was beginning to see the flaws in Tera and why she might have been ousted, despite all of that she still liked her. "Ok, Tyler is not around at the moment, but it should be possible to reach him if I need to. Why are you calling me?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:15 am

The voice paused. "Uhh... Fair enough. I got it from the Setite Michael. I tried to call Tera, but her phone was turned off, so I tried the next one." The only problem with her answer was that you didn't know any Setites, you were sure of that. More importantly, you didn't give your number out to any Setites either. So how on earth a Setite that you didn't know got your number, and then gave it to another kindred you didn't know so she could call you was somewhat unsettling.

On the other hand, while you had never encountered a Setite before, rumor had it they were almost as good at digging up information as Nosferatu.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:11 am

"Tell me how you got my number before I answer anything or else I hang up" Natalya was suspicious....at least the call was on her public phone and not the one only Dragon had the number to. Her voice was clam, reasoned, yet stern. She needed to know who was giving out her number so freely.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:07 am

The number was one you could not recognize. The voice on the other end was also one you didn't recognize. It was female. That part you got. It was a little smokey, kind of slow, and had a hint of sex to it. It was friendly though, and perhaps a little excited. "Natalya? Cool. I got the right number. Don't hang up!" The voice sounded almost a little scared that you would hang up. "You don't know me, but my name is Melina. Is it cool to talk? Are you around Tyler now? I know he's in town because I seen him earlier tonight."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 am

Natalya raised an eyebrow, she pulled over to the side of the road, not wishing to have any further encounters with the police and reached into her purse picking out the phone. She pressed to answer.

"This is Natalya Schevchenko. How can I help you?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:04 am

In the middle of riding around slowly, you felt the vibration of your phone ringing.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sun May 31, 2009 9:48 pm

Natalya took the long scenic route back to the club. She wanted to have some time to drive and talk to Ekaterina to find out anything more about her.

"Ekaterina, is there anything else you might need? What do you want to do with your unlife. Your obligations to the Tremere will, I'm sure end very quickly. What else do you want to do in LA?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 31, 2009 8:24 pm

No, I don't. But since Claymore is an exceedingly slow poster and has Dragon and Seung tied up... Plus he's been at the convention for the last 3 days...

If you want, you can rejoin the Tremere thread.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sun May 31, 2009 6:59 pm

I think so....unless you had anything planned for us outside the club....
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 31, 2009 5:50 pm

OOC: You two going directly back to Dragon's Club?

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Wed May 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Ekaterina scowled at the guard as he waved her through. If they this kind of attitude towards the property of those that rented compartments here it was just as well that she'd be moving this particular stash once she was back in her own manse. She approached the unit that contained her items and opened the combination lock on it. When Natalya asked if she could help, Ekaterina said: "No, I can manage. It is only a few things, and in any case, we should keep an eye out. As I said, I do not think my sire knows about this cache, but it would not hurt to be vigilant all the same." And, she thought privately, it would not do for the Tremere to find out about why she really wanted to come here.

She opened the compartment door and stepped inside. It was large enough to stand in, but still very cramped due to the large boxes inside of it, one of them large enough to fit a person. She quickly placed a week's supply of clothing and underwear in a carrying bag, as well as basic hygiene items such as a toothbrush and perfume. Finally she gathered several handfuls of black earth from a large crate at the very back of the compartment and, careful to keep her back to the door so that nobody could see what she was doing, put the earth in a small leather pouch, which she closed carefully and put in the bag.

She left the storage unit and carefully replaced the lock on the door. She then rejoined Natalya and informed her that she had everything she needed and that she was ready to leave.
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Wed May 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Natalya sprayed the windscreen to clean it from the bird poop. She pulled up outside the storage locker indicated by Ekaterina.

"Would you prefer I wait here or do you want my company?" Natalya was ever watchful. It wasn't every night that someone like Tatiyanna would be set against them and she suspected Tatiyanna would probably keep a closer eye on Ekaterina than she thought. The only comfort in all of this was the pistol she'd taken from Dragons room. She still hadn't returned it. if the ammunition was what she thought it was. any Kindred deciding to fight them was going to have a real bad day.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed May 27, 2009 12:15 pm

The guard at the front didn't even bother double checking your pass. He just waved you through when he saw you had one. There was no incident to speak of except that a bird flew by and took a crap on the windshield of the car.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Mon May 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Ekaterina nodded. She was almost a little surprised at how willingly the Tremere elder had agreed to let her go get her things. She hadn't appreciated being held by the chin and made to look up at him like an errant childe, but perhaps that was simply his way. And, she thought wryly, her own temperament had been rather mercurial tonight, very unlike her usual self, which was calm and collected, so he could be forgiven for making that assumption.

Once they were inside the car and out on the streets again, Ekaterina let down her window slightly to let the cool night air brush over her face. She found the sensation very relaxing, and she already felt much calmer as she gave Natalya directions for a self-storage area about 15 minutes away.

The self-storage was of the kind that was fenced in and had a guard sitting in a little house at the entrance, to make sure nobody went in that wasn't supposed to. They gave you a little plastic tag, not unlike a Kroger Plus Card, that you could put on your keyring, and that the guard scanned to make sure you actually had a storage compartment here.

Once they had arrived, Ekaterina walked purposefully up to the guard, handing her keyring to the guard so that he could scan it. She was sure that her sire knew nothing of this particular stash, but she kept a wary eye out all the same.
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 25, 2009 9:41 am

OOC - Penny can describe the location she's taking you two towards in her next post. That would be great.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon May 25, 2009 1:57 am

After they left Dragon, Natalya seemed happier as they walked towards the car park. She had a look around the car park looking to see if anything was out of place before checking the car. She wasn't going to place Ekaterina in jeopardy. She talked to ekaterina as she checked out the car.

"You've left your phone switched off with the battery disconnected. You've no other electronic devices which someone can use to trace your location. We picked a good time to talk to Dragon now that he has new guests to entertain. We'll go pick up your emergency supplies and anytihng else you might need and return here. Does that seem like a plan?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri May 22, 2009 10:17 am

OOC - If you two are going to go meet Dragon you can catch him in the thread with Dennis.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu May 21, 2009 1:55 am

Natalya nodded "We'll take this information to Dragon. It might be sufficient for a stay of the sentence. It's hard to tell. These days he's......difficult to read. If he agrees....then perhaps we can go to pick up your emergency supplies. I only hope that your Sire does not have them under surveillance."

Natalya led Ekaterina to Dragons room, poising only to knock before entering.

"Dragon, Ekaterina knows of Tatiyanna's haven. It might be tricky to reach, though not impossible." she waited to one side as Ekaterina relayed the information to Dragon.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Wed May 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Ekaterina stood and walked like a queen over to the computer and placed a single marker on the map. "That is where it was as of two days ago. Since I never checked in, and she knows you are looking for her, it is very likely that she has moved it since then. It is a large cargo vessel however, so it should be easy enough to spot. Unless you are very unfortunate and she hides it in the harbour with all the other cargo ships."

She walked over to the door without another word and motioned for Natalya to lead the way back upstairs.
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Wed May 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Natalya remained calm and collected. An eyebrow raised in question. "Ekaterina, I don't want to bind you. My Sire does. If you wish to leave this place tonight, you must be bound. If you hope to avoid the indignity, then you must wait. As trivial as you think security is to this place, it is not. Look at the clientele, Ekaterina. What do you think gunfire or an explosion or mass carnage involved with a kindred attack would do to this place? I had to step in when someone was becoming loud." Natalya shrugged her shoulders moving over to a computer to draw up a map of LA. "And if underwear and a toothbrush is all you need. I could easily get those things for you without your leaving this place. It seems to me as though there's another reason you wish to leave. Having second thoughts? It's already too late Ekaterina. The Tremere can be very powerful allies, and implacable enemies. You've thrown your lot in with us, for good or ill." As the computer started she brought up the map looking for Ekaterina to highlight Tatiyanna's haven. "Please show me the location of Tatiyanna's lair. Ekaterina....I don't think there's any intention of turning you into a Tremere and most especially a Camarilla pawn. If there were, you would be it already."

Once shown, Natalya rose from the seat and headed towards the door.
"If you have anything further to say to me, now is the time."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next