Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpening the Axe - Anna

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sharpening the Axe - Anna Empty Re: Sharpening the Axe - Anna

Post by purplegeekness Wed May 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Anna laughed "If I ever thought I might have a desire to adopt the Anarch cause I may very well have done so at that time. But hindsight is 20-20, Jack. I've never been one to rue over what is lost. I've always been one to adapt and move onwards. And what I did to Dora? That felt good. Little bitch was getting too full of herself, someone needed to take her down a peg or two. I'm not going to rest on my laurels. It is time for me to accomplish something new." Anna laughed the low soft laugh of someone remembering something particularly nasty happening to someone else. "And yes, I bought a nice place not too far away. If you'd care to follow me, I'll get changed and then we can go to this place you've mentioned.....and since I'm feeling generous I may even dress in leather and stiletto boots. Raul will be distressed at me entertaining already....be sure to compliment him on the house. He's a little sensitive about that."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed May 06, 2009 4:06 am

Jack listened to you. His ears twitched just a little, but he didn't argue with you. "Fair enough." He said. "But yanno, you could exploit something." Jack gave you a serious look. "That shit you did to Dora. That was awesome. You probably didn't think about it back then, but if you would've done something to support the Anarch cause, or to maybe turn your back on the tower... you would've been a hero for the cause." Jack gave you a second to think about it. He shifted just a little and the bike lurched. He twisted a little left, and then a little right. His back cracked, but it was hard to hear with his leather on.

He settled and returned his attention right back to you. "I betchya never thought of that, did ya?" Jack nodded with a smirk. "But a... where are you staying now, if you don't mind me asking... I know a place that might do you some good. 'Course you'd have to change your appearance a little. I don't think it'd be a problem though. You know I always thought it'd be fun to see you in some leather and stiletto boots."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Wed May 06, 2009 3:52 am

Anna smiled raising her head to look at Jack "With Logan out there? Damn right I'm paranoid. Also a new face in a new town. Lot of Kindred here. Some of which I can work with" she looked back at the tower "Some of which do not particularly care for me. Until I figure out the pieces of the puzzle and where they all fit, I'm going to be the outsider here, still I do have some advantages. I've already played and won this game."

She looked out over the city "It's true. I could go to a Cammy city, but once a Prince always a Prince. Their rulers would always be wondering what I would be trying to do. Here I have anonymity.....of a sort. Alex will no doubt scream and yell, but few will believe. All I'll be is some name from a far off city to most. But Edge, she'll know. You'll know, Tyler will know. The Anarch way will be helpful for me to learn. Strength, or the perception of strength is the key to negotiation here."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Jack shifted, but his eyes never left the view he had of the rain falling on the city. Even though you and he were covered by an upper deck your proximity to the edge of the parking deck meant you were just close enough to feel the rain, but to not actually be struck by it. He listened quietly, like he usually did when he was around you. It was a showing of respect more then a showing of difference. You had accomplished a lot, more then anyone had likely expected you ever would.

He looked over his shoulder at the car and shrugged. "No, I don't know them. My guess is they're just random people." Jack slowly shifted his attention back to you. He looked up and made eye contact. "Why, feeling paranoid?"

Jack's expression didn't change. "So how come you chose to make friends with the Anarchs? Even if you did have to leave a city you were the prince of, surely you could still do alright in a Camarilla city, right? Or you thinking of giving up on being a stuck up snobbish prude?" Most kindred, not even those who hated you like Tyler Crown did talked to you in such a crude or crass manner. Jack wasn't one of those kindred.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sun May 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Anna smiled inscrutably at Jack.

"Well, Logan didn't leave me much in the way of options and since most of the people I know that left Braddock ended up here, I thought I might enjoy some time in this town. Catch up with some old friends." she looked back at Alec's building "perhaps make some new ones. I don't know why Edge left, or Tyler for that matter. Their leaving was inevitable in some respects....as was my own. Logan always had designs on the city, but with my supporters gone, my reign was going to end."

She smiled, respecting jacks moment of reflection on the city.

"Every city has its own heartbeat and pulse, Jack. Braddock had rain. LA has smog. Each has a different story to tell about its home city. LA is much younger and more vibrant than Braddock, but sometimes....I find myself yearning for the place." she leaned closer "The people in the car friends of yours?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri May 01, 2009 12:21 am

Jack listened to you. He unstrapped the chin strap on his skullcap helmet. He took it off and set it on one of his handlebars. "Doesn't seem like L.A. would be your kind of city, what with the Anarchs and all. I always figured Tyler for a pussy, but I doubt Edge just up and ran away. I never really asked her myself, but I figured she had her reasons. But you..." Jack's voice trailed off as a car came down from one of the upper levels of the parking deck. It was a blue Neon. There was a young guy driving, a hot passenger riding shotgun, and another guy in the back. The guy in the back was lighting a cigarette. Once they passed, Jack looked out of the side of the deck towards the city. He smiled at the rain. Jack never smiled, but apparently he liked the rain.

"I guess I'm doing alright. But I always did alright. Funny thing though..." Jack looked at you slowly. "As much as I hated the fuckin' rain in Braddock, now that I am here... I miss it."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:28 pm

"No, it wasn't. I don't know if you heard, but I'm no longer prince. When both Tyler and Edge left, there was no counterbalance for Logan. With no viable alternative I found myself deposed. So i thought I'd make my way out to LA and try the anarch free states for a while. Seeing as most of the others I knew have headed out here, I thought it might be good to see a new city.....though it's just as good to remake old acquaintances.....even if some are not entirely pleased to see me. I see the city has been kind to you."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:57 pm

"Good luck with that." Jack snickered at your comment regarding getting him put into a suit. He shifted when you mentioned his leathers, not quite offended but close enough to it so that you knew it wasn't a subject he liked talking about with someone not in the know.

Leaning back in the seat of the bike, Jack looked you up and down. He crinkled his nose. Your whole artsy look wasn't for him, but the fact you had just started getting rained on seemed to be amusing. "So besides getting yourself mugged, what the Hell brings you out here to L.A.? It ain't like you to leave a city yer the prince of for no reason. An' don't shit me, neither. I know you wasn't just here to see Alex just 'cause."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Anna chuckled, a low and throaty chuckle. She moved towards Jack to give the familiar face a hearty hug. His disheveled clothes were far from ideal, but given the circumstances a warmer welcome than was strictly speaking necessary was in order. She stepped back to see if he'd changed any.

"Hi Jack, I see time has been kind. You know you should take me up on that offer. I think you'd look positively delicious in something Armani, with a shave and a haircut of course.....then again for you biker chic works."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Jack watched the two men(?) run like little bitches. He sighed, and then walked his bike next to your car. He cut off the engine and sat there for a second. He put the kickstand down and finally looked over at you as you came up to him. Jack was wearing a skullcap on his head, but his long, brownish colored hair was shaggy and wet from the road and rain. He was wearing a dark brown T-shirt and a black leather vest, complete with patches. On the back of it was a colorful winged skull that started on the left and went right. Across the top it read "Hells Angels" and under the patch, it read "MC." Then lower, it read "California". You weren't sure what all of that meant, but you assumed it was important in some way.

Jack was otherwise clad in old blue jeans. His left knee had a hole. He had on fingerless gloves and was dusty from the road - or maybe just because he was a Gangrel. When Jack looked at you, he cracked a small grin. "Anna. Good to see you. Enjoying the weather, huh?" Jack thumbed over his shoulder towards the rain. It was coming down, but here in the parking deck it made an echo that slipped into the background nicely. Something about being here was soothing, especially after your encounter with Alex.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Anna couldn't help herself. She laughed loudly.

"No, I'm afraid not. I think i can handle these two." she turned to them, her eyes lit with the eternal fire of the damned. She only issued two words to the men. It wasn't the words per se that caused them to run, but the force and presence behind those words. The promise of pain eternal. She didn't have to say any more. "Fuck. Off.". One of the men, dropped his switchblade and ran as fast as his legs could carry him. A small damp spot appeared in the others jeans, before he too thought that discretion was the better part of valour and ran off beside his friend. Anna beamed with happiness as she moved over to the biker.

She greeted him with a smile and a friendly wave. "Hello, as you can see they weren't a problem."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 am

You made it down to the bottom floor. The off duty officer and the nerdy Becky were by the soda machine. The security guard saw you, but didn't acknowledge you. Becky didn't even notice you. On your way out you felt the thickness and cool breeze. It was going to rain. You had made it about halfway towards your car when it started coming down.

Making it through the parking lot, you got within three steps of your car and then it struck you. That click you just heard was the click of a switchblade. You turned around just in time to see a fat white man with a natural fro and a thin but buff looking short one with blond hair. "Hey lady," the blond one said, brandishing the knife... "How 'bout.."

*Whooooomp*

*Whomp* *Whomp* *Whomp* *Whomp*

It was a motorcycle that had just pulled into the parking garage to escape the rain... "There a problem?" The biker said.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 am

Anna stood up feeling frustrated, she reached into her purse. A chic little DKNY number and withdrew a card from it.

"If you change your mind....I can be contacted at the number on the card." Anna's lips drew into a prim purse. Alex was being an ass. It would behoove him to treat her nicely, or else she'd just have to take measures against him. She waited until she was out of the room before demonstrating an angry glare towards the world in general.....and now she'd have the sarcastic security guard to deal with as well. Her face drew into a pleased expression. If he didn't want to play nice, he didn't want to play nice. Another could benefit from her years of experience and talents. She chewed on her lip as she waited for the elevator, wondering who might be more amenable.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:13 am

"Listen you stupid whore. What part of get the fuck out of here did you not understand. I will," Alex's upper fangs descended. He might have been drunk and hardly able to stand, but if he were to Frenzy... "I will fucking kill you." He growled and he circled so that the couch did not block his path towards you. His predator was riding extremely close to the surface and he was getting more and more agitated by the millisecond.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:40 am

Anna's lips thinned as Alex went into his tirade against her.

"Now listen here, you little pissant. Do you seriously want to spend your life at the bottom. You seem to be doing a hell of a job of diving as deep into shit as you possibly can. If you seriously think you can take me on....bring it. I promise you that you'll meet your Final Death before I do....and you can't buy any Assamites contract with the shit for blood that you have flowing in your veins." She folded her arms across her chest. "Think with your brain instead of your heart for one minute. Think of the things I have accomplished. I'm not particularly all that fond of you either....but I think we could work together on this....now...are you willing to do this or do I need to get nasty with you."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 am

Alex wasn't listening to you. He didn't care what you had to say. You were losing this battle, and you were losing it quickly. Alex was an Anarch not particularly noted for being reasonable or logical. He was a musician and an artist that in more ways then one was your direct opposite. Your way of thinking, your manner, your bearing, hell, everything you stood for was working against you in this particular encounter.

"I said, go fuck yourself. I don't like you. I can't fuckin' stand you. You piss me off and I hate you. I want to fucking cut your throat bitch! In fact, if I wasn't hung over as fuck I'd kill you just for being stupid enough to come here. I'm not sharing shit with you and I'm going to make abosofuckinglutely sure everyone here knows who you are." Alex paused just long enough to take a breath. "Get lost or I am going to have you thrown out. Then I am going to hire one of them Assamites to fuck you up."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:16 pm

"Is that any way to greet an old friend?" Anna replied from the seat she remained in. "No, I'm not bored, and like it or not I'll be in LA for the foreseeable future. Alex, I came here to mend bridges. To establish some measure of, if not friendship, then at least acceptance." She steepled her fingers raising them in front of her face. "I've decided to stay in LA. I need an introduction to most of the people here. You, no doubt, are very well known throughout the city, both in kindred and in kine circles. It makes sense for us to be seen together....does it not?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:58 pm

"Go fuck yourself." Alex crawled to his feet. He wobbled some, squinted some more, and then he leaned against the back of his couch. He saw you were still there. He vaguely comprehended your words. "What? Who needs a doctor? What are you talking about?" Alex squinted again and held a hand to the side of his head. He staggered back towards the door to his bedroom. He didn't make it that far. Instead he stopped at his kitchen sink. He turned the water on and immediately dunked his head under it, running water all over his face.

A few seconds later, Alex tried to stand upright. He did a better job then when he first tried it, but clearly he was still wobbly in the knees. "You're still here? Didn't you get bored and leave yet?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Anna leaned forward, clasping her hands at her knees.

"No, Alex, this is not the Devils House, though you might wish to pay some more attention to who you hire to attend to your decor. It might seem that way to the casual observer. I'm here to.... open up some new ties in LA. It shall be my new home. I wished to catch up and see how you were doing for yourself since you moved here. It seems as though you must be doing well, except for your staff."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:31 pm

"No. Way. I died and went to Hell. Is this the Devil's House? Did I just wake up in the Devil's House?" Alex squinted through his haze at you and scratched his head. The alarm clock buzzing was messing with him as much as it was messing with you. "No. That ain't cool. I'm way too fucked up to go to the Devil's house." He squinted at you again. "What the fuck do you want? I don't like you, and I especially don't like you here."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Anna raised an eyebrow. One never quite new what to expect with Alex, but that....certainly wasn't what she was expecting. She noted the details down in the back of her mind, wondering if there was any leverage she could use against Alex....if she needed to. She crossed her legs, folding her skirt over her knees.

"Good evening Alex. Are you happy to see me?"

Last edited by purplegeekness on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:05 pm

You didn't have to wait long. You were about four minutes into the movie oogling over Johnny Depp's dreadlocks (whether it was a good oogle or a bad oogle remained to be seen) when a coo-coo clock on the wall went off indicating it was 10. Nearby, you heard the distinct *bink* *bink* *bink* of an alarm clock. Alex shot bolt upright, nearly falling off the couch, tangled up in the blanket. "No more chores grandma!"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Anna walked around the apartment, his choice in decor had definetely gone downhill. He had a rather tasteful apartment in Braddock, clearly the Anarch influence had gotten to him. She was surprised to see the saltwater fish there, more suprised to see they were still alive. Her surprise disipated when she saw the 18 year old bottle of scotch nestling on the bottom of the tank. Someone else must be taking care of the fish.

She could see the potential the place had for improvement. it was large, it was well furnished, but it lacked something to make it personal. It seemed sterile. Almost decorated to the way someone thought a frat boys apartment should look. Anna looked around the apartment. Finding the remote control she turned up the volume softly....if it needed to be on, it should at least have the volume turned up. She then took back to her seat. She was not going to move until Alex finally came too.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Alex didn't stir except for when you took off his other boot. It was to lazily, sloppily kick at your hands, but he wasn't even conscience enough to wake up, much less notice he did it. You were right, Alex's room was a wreck. The comforter was a purple and black tiger striped velvety thing that looked like it came out of the eighties. It was an eye sore, but it would have to suffice.

It dawned on you after you sat down that Alex would never realize you just personally serviced him. Rockstars lived the life.

While you were watching the movie - it was muted - you had the chance to look around. Alex was a Toreador, that much you could see. He was a hedonist, but find one Toreador who wasn't. One of the shelves was loaded with Walt Disney figures. A squinted closer look revealed them as piggy banks. He had a big cactus. There was a salt water fish tank too. He had movie banners plastered on the ceiling in a gaudy fashion. There were a trio of surf boards and... you actually had to laugh at this, a life sized statue of Ronald McDonald.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Anna sighed heavily as she entered the room. In meetings all evening....he looked as if he'd managed to suck dry a crack whore or two by the looks of how messed up he was. She remembered the reasons why she was so hard on him as Prince. The idiot was close to breaching the Masquerade on so many occasions.....but she was here to gain his favour. Besides she'd heard he'd turned into some kind of sex fiend.

She spoke softly, wishing to stir him gently from his reverie face first in the carpet "Alex?", with no response she moved closer to him. "Alex" her voice rang out just a touch louder then the first time. A frustrated sigh erupted from her mouth as he remained unresponsive. She moved over to the couch. In Braddock, she'd have hauled him over the coals for this lack of politeness. Her fingers clenched tightly, before relaxing. This was not Braddock. She moved to the couch, lifting Alex gently on to the sofa and removing his boot. She found a blanket in his bedroom, almost wishing she'd not gone in there....the mess strewn was an offence against the senses. She placed the comforter retreived from his bed over his body and sat down in the seat opposite him. She was no fan of Keira Knightley, but perhaps Alex might be more receptive at the end of the movie.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next