Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Place - Anna

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Place - Anna Empty Re: Your Place - Anna

Post by purplegeekness Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Anna smirked as she stomped on the brakes hard to make the turn. The tires squealed as the old car made the corner handily. "Sure thing, Jack. I'll cover your butt for you, in case there's anything you can't handle." she drove quietly to Lucky's amused at having to actually work for money.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Jack looked serious. "I'mma fuck somebody up for fifty grand. I'm not entirely sure it's on the level though, so I'm going to meet this bitch at Lucky's - where we're going, in twenty minutes. I know you don't need money, and you know I don't need your help kicking someone's ass." Jack snickered a little, but then he looked out the window. "Oh shit. Make a right here. Here!" He held on while you had to mash the brakes if you were going to make the turn.

"My bad, I got distracted. Anyway, what I was saying... Giving someone a beating would help you look good out here, and it would help get rid of your princey-poo persona everyone will probably accuse you of..." Jack shrugged. "It's entirely up to you. I got a few people I can bring in if I think it's going to be hard, but unless it's Edge, or Vincent, I doubt there's anyone in this city who can hold their own with me, much less actually win."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Anna looked at Jack with a "Are you serious?" expression. "Jack, if you want me to help you, then I need to be motivated by means other than money." She looked around "So, what do you want me to do and where are we going?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Jack looked like he was about to answer with a comical answer. The shit eating grin on his face was obvious. But then his phone rang. He looked at his phone funny while it continued to ring. He then looked at you with a scrunched up nose and a furrowed brow. On the sixth ring he answered. "County Morgue... You stab'em, I slab'em."

The conversation went on a little bit at first. It seemed a little awkward for Jack, who apparently either didn't know, or didn't care for whoever was on the other line. But then something was said that crossed his mind in a good way. "Fifty grand? You're shitting me. Seriously? If you're serious meet me in twenty minutes at Lucky's. You're late by even a minute, an I ain't even gonna talk to you. Half the money up front. No questions." The conversation went on for another 15 or 16 seconds, and then Jack hung up. He had a smirk on his face, one of surprise, and one of goodness. Then he looked at you. "Wanna make some money?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Anna rolled her eyes. "Wonderful, so not only will no-one take me seriously. I can't trust any information coming from them since they will all lie to me in a bid to get into my underwear." She shook her head exasperated "Remind me why we're going here again?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 31, 2009 10:31 pm

Jack snickered at your comment about beating him at pool. "I dunno. I am pretty good too." But then he looked a little uncomfortable when you mentioned five big rules about what too and what not to do around the biker crowd. He looked thoughtful. He frowned. Jack then opened his mouth like he was going to say something, and then he closed it, frowning again.

"Uh..." He started and then rubbed his chin for a minute. He looked at you carefully and then after you thought he might change the subject, or perhaps not answer you at all, he finally sighed. "Well, to tell you the truth, I'm not supposed to answer that question...so my answer is going to be somewhat loaded, but generally speaking..."

Jack started ticking off on his fingers while he spoke. "There's ALB. Always Lie to Bitches. If you can help somebody's misconception along to get yourself laid, so be it. Let them believe what they want. Under no circumstances do you ever touch somebody's bike or their vest. Wars get started over doing that. Uhh... you don't ask about numbers or members. Nobody gets referred to by their real name, you use the name on their vest. Making eye contact is a sign of a challenge or disrespect to somebody who is an officer... It's not a Gang. It's a Club." Jack quit ticking on his fingers. He looked at you a little odd. "Uh... each club has it's own rules too, but those things can't be discussed unless you're a member of the Club."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon May 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Anna glanced over to Jack as she drove towards where they were going. "No, this car does not have a GPS, it would be delightfully anaxhronistic to have a GPS in it. I prefer to keep this car in the condition in which I bought it that long ago. If it helps matters, I could purchase a motorcycle. Give me a few days and I could ride it at least passably well."

She grinned as they drew closer to the bar. "Jack, I'll be more than happy to take your money from you. You should know better than to play pool with me. I hope that you've at least been practicing. Only one question, you're fmailiar with biker culture, so if any of these Outlaws insult me, let me know. Tell the top 5 do's and don'ts for bker culture."

OOC:ok, so I'm curious too. What is considered good etiquette around bikers.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 25, 2009 9:57 am

*Bump*

OOC - Reread the post, I changed some stuff to make it a little easier if you were running into a dead end.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu May 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Jack shook his head and sighed dramatically. "No, the fifties was the time of the leather clad greaser. The sixties is when it turned into bikers. You're not going to want to get there and give off the impression you're an outdated twit from days best left in history. The rebel culture has changed quite a bit since then. Besides, I could ride myself there. Reason we ain't riding is because you don't know how and because you ain't got a bike." Jack spoke in an almost uppity fashion. When it looked to him like he was starting to annoy you, Jack sighed again. "Seriously Anna, chill. That whole demesne thing will probably get you shot by someone else. It's a clear sign you don't fit in, always being so neat and prissy. But..."

Jack leaned over and gave you a playful shove on the shoulder. "But if you hang around me long enough I'll help you fix that." Jack smiled all chiefly when the car started moving. "I'm not much for cars, but this is a nice car. It doesn't happen to have GPS does it? I guess not or else I'd have probably seen it by now. Anyway, there's a place up north a bit. Lucky's Bar and Grill. Thursday night is dollar drafts, quarter wings, and tables five bucks an hour. Outlaws love the place, why I am not wearing my vest."

Jack gave you a sideways look. "I thought maybe we'd see if you could still shoot a kickass game of pool. And if not, well then I have no problems taking your money."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue May 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Anna glared at Jack as she switched the radio back to the Fifties station. "Jack, you're in my car. Not on the road. This is my demesne. I pick the station and I've no idea where you want to go or what they do there. In the meantime I am enjoying this music." her tone was clear, don't push it. "Besides the 50's was the time of the leather clad rebel. I'm perfectly within thematic resonance."

Anna kept her mouth shut about the whole Braddock thing. Logan did have the ability to push her out, but only once she'd lost the others like Edge and Tyler supporting her for the position. She didn't owe Logan anything....and Jack knew it. He was pushing to be an asshole.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu May 14, 2009 4:56 am

Jack crinkled his nose and shook his head. "Rules of the road say whoever is riding shotgun is radio commando." He snickered and badgeringly turned off the radio again. Oh how he was taunting. "You're a Toreador. You know better then to listen to that garbage. Besides, look at the way you're dressed and I'm dressed. You honestly think it even resembles a good idea?" Jack snorted and scoffed at the notion.

It was Jack's next words that had you thinking. It's something you'd never thought of before, and it stung more then just a little. "Anna you didn't take Braddock. You sure as Hell didn't push noone around while you were there. Logan clearly let you play at being prince because he knew you were no threat to anyone of consequence. You didn't bully noone either or else Edge would've kicked your ass up around your ears. I'd be careful about talking yourself up before Logan finds a way to come to you and ask for that hefty boon you owe him for letting you play at being a prince for a while." But was Jack serious? The way he shrugged it off, it almost sounded like it was a guess or mere theory. Then again, it also kind of sounded like it was a longstanding rumor about you that you had never heard about, even though everyone else knew it.

Damnit.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu May 14, 2009 2:08 am

Anna merely gave Jack a mysterious smile "Jack, there was enough of me to push the entire city of Braddock around. I have my ways of getting what I want. Not all of them...in fact for most of them, I don't even need to lay a finger on anyone."

She looked crossly at Jack in the car as he switched the radio off. "Jack, we're not on your bike, we're in my car. My car, my rules and there are only two. You get it dirty...you clean it up and the driver always picks the tunes." She turned the radio back on, albeit at a lower volume.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue May 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Jack snickered at your comment about pushing someone back. Apparently he was amused at the idea of you physically pushing someone. "What are you gonna do if I push you? Ninja kick me or something?" He scoffed and then brushed it off of his shoulder in a mocking, comical fashion. "Sorry Anna, but there isn't enough of you in the entire planet to push me around." Jack laughed.

Jack followed you to the car. He was about as impressed with it as you were with his bike. He didn't comment. Not until you put on something from the fifties. Jack responded by cringing and then hitting the power button on your radio. "What do you mean why am I here?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue May 12, 2009 12:04 am

Anna laughed as she led Jack to the Bel Air. "Well, being a bitch is what I'm famous for Jack. It wouldn't do to disappoint the fans.....but seriously? I'm just here to relax. I'm not intent on starting anything here. Just looking to chill out and relax. I think we both know that a lot of people might see my presence here as something it isn't and if they start pushing....I will push back. And welcome to my 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air. Not perhaps as thrilling a ride as your bike, but it does have a certain class and elegance and I enjoy it thoroughly. If you'd care to get in and let me know where we are going?"

Anna started up the car which sprang to life on the first touch of the ignition. She switched on the radio, turning it to a 50's rock station.
"Well, Jack....what brought you to LA?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Jack shook his head. "Nope. It's a lesson in stupidity. There are some things you just don't do." Jack shrugged. He shook his head again. "Since you can't make everyone happy all the time, and since you know that, it only makes sense that there's never any reason to be anything except your true self. I can tell just by looking at you that the royal bitch is only a facade. I mean, you *can* be a royal bitch when you want to be. But still..."

Jack let it go. "So where's this car of yours that you want to go in?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon May 11, 2009 1:05 am

Anna thought over Jacks question. For a biker, he was proving to be remarkably shrewd. Certainly far in advance of where she'd thought he'd be. He sure played dumb well, but the mind ticking behind those eyes was an astute one. Her eyes narrowed as she decided how to phrase her response.

"Jack, there's an old saying. You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar. The problem with our society is that it doesn't work on those principles. It's always who is the meanest, the strongest, the baddest, the most successful of all of us predators. Our society does want to co-operate. Especially amongst Anarchs. We're all natural enemies. We compete, co-operation is not one of the things that comes easy to us. It's far easier to be feared and hated than it is to be respected. There are those who no matter what will despise you and end up being an enemy in any case." she watched Jack "is it not better to be feared than to be loved? Logan would seem to indicate so?"

She listened respectfully to Jack story. The temptation to say something nasty about bikers and biking culture ran strong, but she understood it meant a great deal to Jack and she managed to reserve judgement. "A harrowing tale Jack. A case study for those who break the faith perhaps?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 10, 2009 2:39 pm

"That's part of the problem though, isn't it Anna? I mean how many people do you know, kindred or kine, who can or will respect you even though they don't like you? I'm not meaning you personally either, I mean overall. Let's face it, if you don't like someone, how often do you give a crap what they say?" Jack shrugged. He sort of smirked when he saw you watching him with the rags. It was almost like he'd read your mind. "There are certain things you never do. You absolutely do not ever touch another rider's vest. People been killed over it. The other..." He looked at the bike. "You absolutely do not ever touch a man's bike. People still regularly get killed over that." Jack nodded.

"This one time, about thirty years ago, up in Virginia, there was this local club. It had about 30 guys or so. Well one of their probates stole the president of the Hell's Angels' bike. Naturally, this probate was hung out to dry, and because the rest of the club didn't know what to do, they threw the bike in the river. Anyway..." Jack shrugged. He shook his head thinking about it.

"Anyway... 100 Angels showed up. Rounded up everyone in the entire club. Nobody caughed up the location of the bike. So every member of the club ended up in the river too. Not a one of them was heard of again."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sun May 10, 2009 1:50 am

Anna smirked as she joined Jack at the car. "Jack, like or dislike are two sides to the same coin. People's opinion of me does not matter so long as they can respect me and work with me. Besides, the bitch thing works for me." She watched as Jack carefully rubbed down the bike wondering why he could bother to do it when she could call the mechanic to do it and take care of some scheduled maintenance on it. Men and their machines. She waited her hands folded across her chest as he finished. "But I'm no longer a Prince, I don't have to be quite as bad as I was back in Braddock.....unless they start anything. If they do, the gloves will come off."

She looked at his T-shirt curiously. "They didn't get the translation quite correct did they? Serenity is good enough but it misses some of the context. I wasn't aware you had an interest in Chinese?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat May 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Jack laughed with a genuine throaty laugh as you cupped your breasts and acted like a young girl. It was funny to him. "You know Anna, kindred might like you better if they saw the candid side of you more then the up tight one who has to always impress everyone. I mean-" Jack cut himself off, and when you looked at him as you made it to your garage, he was sure to give you a look that mean he wasn't being insulting.

"I mean, it can't be easy to be so guarded and perfect all the time. But that's my point. I mean, it's so fake. So why bother? Right?" Jack stopped at the locker when saw you open it up. He nodded and told you he'd be back in a second. You heard the loud motorcycle fire up with an angry growl. He came back to the garage not more then a few seconds later. You unconsciencely winced as the motorcycle entered the garage. The loud engine in the confined space sounded even louder.

Jack killed the engine quickly and sat on the bike again. He climbed off of it and went for the saddlebags on the back. He opened up one of the leather sacks and pulled out a can and two dry rags. One of the rags was chemically stained and a little dirty. He took the top off of the can and sprayed it on the stained rag. "This'll take just a second."

You watched just a little curiously as Jack quickly and expertly applied the rag to the bike. He was thorough, and had clearly done this hundreds of times. He was wiping down the chrome, first
drying off the water spots. Then with the other towel, he dried off the rest of the bike. He stood back up and looked you over about two and a half minutes later. "Sorry about that," Jack said, putting the can and the rags back in their appropriate saddlebag.

He saw the coat hanger and the small locker for the maintenance man and apparently thought better of it. Jack took off his jacket and neatly rolled it up. He put the vest in the opposite saddlebag. Jack looked a little weird without a biker jacket on. He was wearing a faded, almost grungy looking tight long underwear shirt. He had a second layer of cotton on. It was a simple black T-shirt. However, the logo on the front was a bit particular. In fact it struck you as incredibly odd. In fact, the reason why was just on the tip of your tongue, but you couldn't quite remember why.

Your Place - Anna Logo

What was so odd about that word, and it's oriental styling over a small, but colorful picture.

Jack ran a hand through his wet hair and then, not having a towel in his hands, he wiped his hand on his thigh. "What are you looking at?" It was his words that snapped you away from the logo on the front of his shirt...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat May 09, 2009 12:34 am

Anna batted her eyelashes coyishly. She cupped her breasts sensuously, before speaking in the breathless girlish tone that spoke directly to jacks groin. "I thought they were fine on their own, but gee, mister, now you say it......I guess I really do need to have something done." She then rolled her eyes at Jack, before indicating to him with a finger to follow her to the garage. The next time she spoke she'd reverted to her normal voice and tone. "I've no problems with any of your conditions. There are coathangers in the garage for the mechanics overalls and the like. He'd know for certain not to touch your jacket.....or your bike."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu May 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Jack didn't seem to like the idea of leaving his bike behind. You were right about that. However, Jack also was aware of the weather, and that you'd be riding bitch, and in the rain. "Yea, I was thinking about that. It occurred to me that the weather would have you more then a bit wet. I suppose if we work under the you break it you buy it rule, and a garage to keep it in, I can ride shotgun. I'd need to hang the leather jacked up though. Rules are, you never wear a patched jacket inside a vehicle." Jack nodded slowly. He looked you up and down again after you turned around. "Well I did say it was from my point of view. You got nice tits too, but they're a little small. Must be an Asian thing. Ever considered a boob job?" Jack snickered.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu May 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Anna smiled. Old Jack was back again. "Jack if you think my ass is my best feature....you simply haven't set your sights high enough." she looked over to his bike. "We going on that or will you ride with me in my car? Never mind. I'll need to buy myself a bike sometime." she realised Jack wouldn't be going anywhere without his bike despite the fact that in the rain it made more sense to take the car.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu May 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Jack shrugged helplessly. There really wasn't anything he could say. Instead he stepped forward, careful to step over the unconscience body of Julio's boyfriend. The guy groaned and slumped all the way over on the floor, splatting completely on his face. A hands on kinda guy, Jack tightly zipped you up. "Anna did you know your ass is your best feature from this angle?" Jack made sure he got a very nice eyeful of Anna's ass.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu May 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Anna's eyes flared with anger at Julio, she'd need to take steps. She expected the household staff to maintain themselves with the proper decorum. What he did was inexcusable. Her eyes darted with the promise of punishment for him. She'd given him a free hand with regards to the staff to run the mansion as well as decorate it. She was only glad she made it in ahead of Jack, if it had been someone she was trying to impress Julio would no longer be alive.

Anna's return to the foyer was uneventful except for Julio now hiding from her. As she arrived at the front porch she could see jack had taken measures. Here eyes regarded him coldly. "They're my property to do with as I wish, not yours." the vase was inconsequential. She relaxed from her posture "Well, at least it saves me the onerous task of having to punish him later. Just don't do it again. He's talented at interior decorating and is my major domo. It would be tedious to train another." She turned around so her back was facing him. "Zip me up please....and I've taken precautions, it's shouldn't be too hard to get out."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu May 07, 2009 3:55 am

Julio announced his presence, by way of toilet flush. You also smelled smoke. Your nose tingled and then your nostrils flared. Julio's eyes were big and wide as saucers when he seen you. Coming out of the bathroom was the gardener! It was a tall, but lanky thin guy with a pronounced Adam's apple and a little Mexican mustache. HE had a smile on his face!

Jack was having nothing to do with anyone touching his bike. For that matter he had nothing to do with anyone touching his colors. Or his helmet. He stood on the foyer the whole time, soaking wet. He was riding a motorcycle in the rain, and then it dawned on you that he probably rode a distance behind you to avoid being splashed unnecessarily. Even though it took you an hour, Jack was still where you'd left him. Julio was laying face down on the floor a few feet away. His boyfriend was laying sort of twisted, against the wall, also clearly KO'd with one of your favorite vases (one of the ones fit for a front door end piece, of course) in his hand.

Jack just looked up at you silently from your perch about halfway down the steps. He shrugged sheepishly. "I can only handle so much fagot. Sorry." You saw him look you up and down. "Interesting. Not at all what I was expecting. You're going to have fun getting out of it later."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next