Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got Lucky! - Anna

2 posters

Go down

I got Lucky! - Anna Empty Re: I got Lucky! - Anna

Post by purplegeekness Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:10 am

"You know me Jack, a finger in every pie......shame I haven't found the pies in this city. My investments are paying off reasonably well, so I won't ever be destitute, but I'm just relaxing, finding out the lay of the land as it were before I make a move." She looked over the table at Jacks eyes "I'm ambitious......but I'm not going to switch things up here just to suit myself.....at least not at the moment."

She rested her eyes on the table, she knew Jack would humiliate her. She wondered if he would even let her win another point. She lowered the zipper of her catsuit enough to give him a glimpse of cleavage, in the hope it might distract enough for her to win another point.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:32 am

Jack was too busy watching you to pay attention to the goal scored against him until after it had happened. He picked the puck up out of his goal. He held onto it while you made a joke and then commented, asking what he'd been up too. "To tell you the truth, I've been keeping a pretty low profile. I been babysitting for Edge off and on." He paused. "Oh!" He sounded a little surprised, probably had forgotten that you wouldn't have known anyway.

"And I ran into one of the Garou. Guy by the name of Curly. Older guy. Not too hostile to our kind either. That doesn't mean he likes us none, but he isn't immediately hostile. I kinda think he's a lone wolf. What about you?"

Jack plopped the puck on the table. It bounced, fell over to it's side, and then spun around about a dozen times before gliding about a foot down the table. "One nothing. You're winning. Ready?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:05 pm

OOC:I double checked this thread last time I was here and it showed no new post ROFL

Anna bent over the table stretching the catsuit over her butt, well aware of the effect it was having on the men in the room. Since she'd died she was well aware of how lethal her body was in terms of a distraction. She put enough pressure on her rear to let the leather creak loud enough for Jack to visualise the leather struggling to keep her body contained......and slapped the puck into Jacks goal for an easy point.

"Oh......looks like you don't get to boast that much Jack old boy. I scored a point against you. Not many can claim even that." she giggled as she took her place back at her goal. She was aware she'd just riased the stakes. It was just as well they were good friends and only fooling around with one another. If this were more serious, what she did might result in heads rolling. "So.....Jack. Air hockey king. What's been keepign you busy around the city?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 am

OOC: Bump

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:08 am

"Yea but just asking doesn't imply that you'll do it. And since I already know you're going to mess with me at the pool table, consider this a warm up cheap shot sort of thing." Jack snickered at you when you got the puck. You were right. He was watching your ass. It really was a sexy ass. Add to it that you were in clunky styled boots and a leather Underworld-esque catsuit thing that was just as fun to take off as it was to put on (even if it was really hot to wear), and you became mega-sexy-hot-bitch-with-a-super-mega-sexy-hot-and-perky-heart-shaped-ass. "Besides. Look around you. Who doesn't want to see you sprawled all over a table?"

Jack did have a point. Brent was drooling and he only saw you for like fifteen seconds. You could just imagine what the other bikers who were rummaging through the billiards tables would want to do to you. In one way it was kinda hot, because part of your personality loved being the center of attention. In another way it was pretty nasty because bikers weren't exactly known for their sex appeal. Meh.

Besides, while Jack was distracted, there was a good chance you could score an easy goal.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:54 am

OOC: damn I had a long post up for this, it didn't seem to get here.

Anna smiled at Jack as he left the puck hanging just over the middle of the table. "You fucker. You just want to see me sprawled out over the table.....you could have just asked" She smiled cheekily at the vampire as she went to fetch the puck from the middle of the table. She walked back to her place slinkily knowing Jack would be watching. "Just for that, I'm going to fuck with your head when we play pool."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Jack accepted your challenge to his proverbial throne. He took at as the friendly challenge, which was weird for vampires to do. It took you about 90 seconds to get an air hockey table. But this table was a sweet one that had a neon blue board, was surrounded on three sides by curtain covered walls and then to match the neon lights, was rained down on by the retro black light glow. Jack swiped his card, coming right up on the table.

He then took the end with the disc, or puck, and slid it back and forth on the top of the table. "You wanna attack first or do you wanna defend first?" Jack snickered. He held onto the puck even if you went for it. "I wanna attack first since you're challenging my throne."

As he took his spot on one side and waited for you to take yours, he pointedly slid the puck just across the line and just far enough down your end to not get close enough for you to hit. You would have to stretch and bend all the way over the table or you'd have to cleverly come around the side and pick it up for yourself.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:56 am

Anna motioned to the air hockey table. "If I'm going to kick your ass at pool, then you might as well get your chuckles before that"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 am

After you got the two game cards, Jack took his. Again, as you both moved through the games, you could see there were all kinds. Most had a sports theme, but there were plenty of shoot'em-ups. There was even a few of those stupid Dance Dance Revolution ones in the back. You had the options of ski-ball, basket ball (the kind where the backboard moves and a mini one where you throw small balls), air hockey, at least three different kinds of racing games, one of which was with motorcycles... you name it they had it.

"Up to you," Jack said. "But you don't want me in Air Hockey. I am to Air Hockey as you are to Eight Ball."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Anna looked over to Jack with a wry smile on her face beforeturning to the girl. "That would be welcome, Mel. I'm in a really good mood to shoot pool." she handed the bill to the girl. "Give us two game cards and keep the change. Jack, when you're ready perhaps we can waste some time playing games."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:17 am

Brent had no idea how to respond, and you were pretty sure he just creamed himself. After all, how many other super-hot Asian girls came in dressed in black leather? Mel on the other hand was used to the attention. She rolled her eyes when she saw him look dumb and kindly pushed him out of the way to put you both down for a table. She was also unphased by the comment about betting for a table. She did smile though. "For a tip I can move you up the list!"

The phone next to her rang. She answered on the second ring. She sounded all happy on the line but you could read her extremely bored facial expressions like a book. The line she repeated had gotten to the point it was robotic for her. At the same time, she took the money for the game cards, waved bye to somebody leaving, gave the pair behind you the "one moment finger" and then answered what could only be described as a "dumb question" before hanging up the phone. She was pretty good at being a hostess, especially on a busy night like tonight. Brent still seemed useless.

After the two of you got your cards, Jack led the way towards the back. You seen what must have been a million dollars or more in old school arcade games. One side had air hockey tables, ski ball, and that basket ball thing with the moving moving backboard. The other side was lined with just about every racing game you could think of. Somewhere in the middle towards the far wall your highly trained ears picked up the ever so annoying sounds of people stomping their feet on DDR. There was easily two or three hundred people meandering around back here.

Jack looked at his card. Then he looked at you. The sounds of the games and the classic rock coming through the PA system overhead made him raise his voice to be heard. "Alright. We got all kinds of time. What do you want to do first? I know you don't want me on the air hockey table! I'm the fuck'n champ!"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Anna looked disappointed at Brent "An hour?" she sounded incredulous. She looked over to jack shrugging her shoulders "Well, perhaps we can hustle the video games instead." She grinned at Jack, before tunring to Melissa. "Sure, give me a game card and put us up for a table.....unless someone is willing to play for possession of the table against a hundred"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Jack laughed. He was amused. He shook his head when you mentioned one of the unwritten rules. "Nope. I just thought it was funny." He smirked and chuckled. It dawned on you that you aside, Jack was known as being a pretty badass guy who did whatever he felt like doing. He was crude and rude. Kicking over a moped was exactly the sort of thing Jack would do.

When you asked about the pool tables, Jack rolled his eyes. "I dunno. We can ask. Looks pretty full in here though. We might have to wait." Approaching the host stand, Jack asked about the tables, and was immediately told by a cute, thin, but tall girl with a slightly squeaky voice (named Melissa, or Dave, or Kelly, or Ryan, or Kevin, by the series of name tags she was wearing) that the tables had about an hour wait. She then asked if you were interested in a game card for the arcade, or if you wanted a table to get something to eat.

Jack looked at you and shrugged. The guy at the stand next to Melissa, a weenie looking tall guy with short sandy brown hair and a pimple on his chin couldn't take his eyes off of you either. His name tag read "Brent" and if you spoke to him, chances are he would jizz himself. Yuck.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Anna merely smiled, indulgent of Jacks habit when he kicked over the moped "One of the unwritten rules huh? If anyone touches my car....." she didn't finish the sentence.

She looked around the bar, before turning back to Jack. "I see why you picked this place. Shall we play a game? 10 bucks a game....oh what is this game called.....billiards or was it....snooker?" she put on her best helpless face for Jack, with a hint of amusement in her eyes.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

I got Lucky! - Anna Empty I got Lucky! - Anna

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Anna: When you and Jack rolled up to Lucky's Bar and Grill, you could see what must have been two dozen motorcycles and a full parking lot of cars, some trucks, and, as sad as it seemed, a moped too. When Jack saw the moped, he made a point to go over to it and kick it over. He couldn't resist, it was like a bug attracted to the large zapper light. When he came back over to you he was shaking his head. "What?"

As the two of you neared the front door, somebody was making an exit. It was a little guy and a big girl. They made the perfect 10 combination. The small man held the door, ooglly eyeballing you while his donut waddled out. The donut rolled on passed you, swiveling her neck in your direction. She oogle-eyed you too, and you could swear you saw her double chin shake.

Jack again shook his head. When the two of you came in, there was some classic rock being played. It was Black Sabbath at the moment. The place had worn wooden walls, and was full of thick smoke. You could smell meat being cooked from the open grill - which was part of the bar. There was a hostess, several doormen, two bartenders, a handful of cocktails, and at least one cook who was doing a good job of keeping the food moving.

There were bikers everywhere. They all had the white skull on the back, indicating they were outlaws... The Outlaws were mostly concentrated near the pool tables and the bar.

Lucia: You had been with Alex all night long. You'd mentioned that you were interested in having some rough and tumble folk who would be good in a fight, and because of that, Alex had suggested you should try bikers. That made sense, since they were often involved in street level activities. They were highly connected, and just as importantly, they could scrap. Alex wasn't much of a biker, but his baby blues and the fact he could play any type of guitar or drum on the planet only added to his hotness. He made his rounds, working on finding more then three or four ladies to take home while you had the chance to make your own rounds...

Last edited by Jedi_Master_007 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down