Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third and Goal - Natalya

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Third and Goal - Natalya - Page 2 Empty Re: Third and Goal - Natalya

Post by purplegeekness Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Natalya sighed heavily. After first suggesting that they meet people there and then telling her the security system didn't allow guests in and then changing her mind about that. Natalya was beginning to wonder why Tera was setting her up like this. She handed the phone back to Tera with a roll of her eyes.

"If you've been to the club, you'll know better than I will what she should be wearing in order not to look out of place."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:53 am

Tera seemed satisfied when she thought you understood what she meant. But then her look changed to surprise and then not quite horror as she grimaced and excitedly reached for the phone. "Hey! No! Wait! Let me talk to her." Tera once again reached for the phone. When she got her phone back, Tera put it to her ear and immediately started talking.

"Hey! Vera? It's me! Tera. Hey, don't listen to Natalya. She's a newb!" She looked at you and stuck out her tongue, trying not to laugh at the expression on your own face. "No. Seriously. Yea. Meet us at Midnight Neon still, but call me again when you get there and I will let you in. Yea, it's VIP only, but VIPs can bring in 1 guest a piece, so you're covered. There aren't any doormen outside because you can't get in without swiping your card to unlock the door. Once you get in then your ID will be checked and all of that. Yea. Wha-yea. Oh. Ok. I guess. Hang on."

Tera looked at you again and covered up the mouthpiece. "She wants to know what she should wear and how formal this is. I'm not sure what to tell her. It's your call." Tera waited then spoke back into the phone. "Hang on. I'll let you talk to Natty again in a second. You know how to get there right?" There was a pause. Tera nodded happily and then beamed. "Ok. Cool. Here is Natalya again."

Tera handed you the phone. She looked a little surprised that you didn't seem to know how Midnight Neon worked. Inside she gloated as she found one thing she had done with her sire that you hadn't. It was hard for her to hide her expression, and you wouldn't notice unless it was what you were looking for. All the same, the look was there.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Tera's information wuld have been handy to have before the phone call. She couldn't beleive Dragons lack of foresight in not having some kind of security staff to clear away the riff-raff. They'd have to eat fast.

"Veronica? I think we might have to meet somewhere else instead....apparantly there might be some issues trying to get you inside the club. Why don't you give us a call when you're ready to meet and we'll go somewhere together. In fact, if you know a place? We'd be happy to meet you there." she thought Vera might be happier and more likely to accomodate if they all headed out to somewhere she was more comfortable.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:59 am

Tera squirmed excitedly in her seat when you started talking to Vera about Midnight Neon. You gave her a weird look, and as soon as you finished, Tera couldn't help but to blurt out her thoughts. "You can't just get into Midnight Neon. There aren't any doormen to get past. Your level of access is through your security card. Everything is handled electronically. It's virtually fail safe. If you tell her to meet us there after we go in she'll be locked out!"

Oops. Now you know.

Vera was chiming in on the other end of the phone, too. Her accent was thick, but not overbearing. You recognized her accent as being true Italian, probably from or around Venice. It wasn't one of those Guido Sicilian ones. "Si. Yes. It's Veronica. I would be delighted to meet you. I called as soon as I got Tera's message. I was preoccupied. It will take me about an hour to get ready and twenty more to get there. Is that okay?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Natalya snickered as she placed the ticket into the glove compartment. She'd pay a lawyer to deal with the ticket. "Hey, Tera, you know a good lawyer in this city? You know....I want the kind of one who'll make the judge question the professional competency of the cop that issued me the ticket." She looked into Tera's eyes and seeing the mirth there she couldn't help but laugh herself. She was about to pull away when Tera handed her the phone. Not willing to risk another ticket so soon she put the car back in park.

"Hello, is this Veronica Giovanni? My name is Natalya Shevchenko, i gather Tera has been talking to you on my behalf. I have a proposal I'd like to run by you. Can you meet us a Midnight Neon? I'll leave word with the security staff that you are to be admitted and shown to us. I think you'll find it worth your time."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 pm

The Cop smiled a just as fake smile and went back to his car. A moment later he was driving off. Once he was gone, Tera cracked up laughing. "Ha! Ha! You got a ticket." She groaned. "I'm starving, can we go now?" She hissed in a catty way and then looked out her window for a second. "Hey. I'm ringing."

She grabbed her phone and looked at it. "Holy crap. It's Veronica. You told me to invite her so you talk to her." She handed you the phone.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Natalya smiled warmly back "No, no I couldn't. I don't think anyone could resist you that night. Not even Dragon." at the mention of the officer, Natalya looked in the side view mirror to see the man heading closer towards them. The silent glance was all she needed for Tera to remain quiet as the officer drew up next to the car.

Natalya gave him the fake smile that she knew the officer would recognise as being fake sincerity. "Thank you officer. I'll be more careful on the road. Have a very pleasant evening." she placed her license and insurance back in the car. She'd have to find a lawyer to get rid of it. Not for any other reason than to screw over the officer. It was lucky for him that she had her mind on other events otehrwise she'd have taken his badge number and gotten him totally screwed over.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Tera giggled at the thought of the school-girl outfit. "You couldn't keep your hands off of me." She stopped. She looked over her shoulder again. "Oh shit. Here he comes."

Just then, in fact taking you a little by surprise, the trooper click walk-walked on over to your window. He shined not his mag-light, but a mere pen light over a nice pink slip. He leaned over your window so he could see you face to face but he didn't invade your personal area or even break the imaginary pane of glass. First he handed you back your license and registration. "Alright. Here is your license back. With the exception of this one incident you have a perfect record. I'm not going to blemish it too bad, so I won't write you up for not using your signal."

Next he handed you the pink ticket. "Here is your ticket, Miss Shevchinko. You do need to slow down a little, so I am only going to cite you for nine over. You have a good night and drive safely, okay?" He smiled politely.

Asshole.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Natalya looked down feeling uncomfortable. It was obvious Tera had strong feelings for Dragon.

"I know I'm lucky Tera, I asked for this life. Many didn't have the choice. I did. To be with him......which is why it upsets me to see him choose to be with someone else. I get so filled with rage and jealousy." Natalya tried to share her feelings with Tera, it was difficult now she knew how Tera felt. "I....well, I had planned to commission a piece of art for him." she felt very small in Tera's presence "and I do reach for him, just since he's been here it's been one thing after another and he's been distant. I thought he might have fallen for you or Jenny or Eve. I saw his eyes when you wore that goth schoolgirl outfit. He couldn't keep his hands off you. You were irresistable" Natalya remembered it well, Tera was at her best that night. Truly seductive. "I guess I want to feel safe sometimes and D doesn't always allow for that."

She watched the other cop pull away with a sigh of relief. Nothing tremendously untoward was going to happen this time.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Tera looked at you and impatiently blurted out, "Yea but Natalya you're being dumb!" She curled her hands in front of her and growled sort of frustrated. "I get what you're saying, but you don't get it! You are the spoiled childe of a Tremere Archon. You have no idea how nice that is! And! And! Look, he practically starts drooling every time he sees you, and all you have to do is pay attention to him! I don't get it. There are others who would kill to be in your position!"

Frustrated, Tera looked away, and in the mirror. The trooper in the rear car had approached the trooper who pulled you over from the driver's side. They were apparently discussing something. Tera lost interest and returned her attention back to you while they made you wait. "Listen," Tera said turning in her seat to face you. "Seriously. When was the last time you just openly did something for him? How long as it been since he woke up with yanno... you ready for him. When was the last time you came to him and said you wanted to do something... I don't know, just the two of you? Then there's me, and you said 2 more last night. I can't say I understand either of you. I'm not sure I want too, but I can see why he'd start to lose interest. He can have anyone he wants, so he wants something that wants him. You might say it, but when you carry on with someone else, it sure doesn't look or feel like it. " Tera paused to take a breath. In the rear view mirror you caught the trooper returning to his car. A few seconds later it pulled off.

"From his point of view it looks like you're losing interest in him. I know from experience that when you do that... well, that's when you lose him. He'll find someone else and no matter how hard you... Just. Whatever. I'm done." Tera sighed. It almost sounded like a growl and looked straight ahead.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Natalya shook her head, a speeding ticket wouldn't be a big deal. She was more concerned with Tera's words.

"I think you might have misunderstood what I was saying. I've no problems with Dragon seeing other women, so long as he doesn't mind me seeing other people. I know that my dalliance with Gina and Tyler hurt him, as much as his dalliance with Jenny hurt me. I don't have a problem with him even developing emotional attachments. I know he cares very deeply about each of his childer, but I do care if he's in love with anyone he's being intimate with. I should be enough for him to hold when he need held, to share with him when he needs it to be shared. He should be seeking comfort from me....not from anyone else.....and that's what hurt me so much. He went to Jenny......he went to Eve, instead of coming to me." she sighed feeling frustrated "Look, I don't care if he just does it with some floozy he met off the street. She would mean nothing to him and I know he'd still be mine, but when he's kissing Eve, there's not a single thought in his head about me. It's all about Eve. When he's kissing Jenny....a girl he was in love with....well, I wonder if he ever even thought of me."

Natalya shook her head silently.

"There's a difference between comfort in familiarity and intimacy in familiarity"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 pm

The trooper took your information and looked at your driver's license under the light. He took your registration too and then walked back to his car, ignoring your excuse about not knowing the speed limit. Tera looked at you with a roll of her eyes. "God this sucks. I'm getting hungry. Just play it cool. You'll probably get a speeding ticket, but those are easy to misplace in the system if you know the right rituals." Tera's eyes twinkled.

The cop sat in his car for a long minute and when Tera saw he wasn't coming back right away, she picked up just where she had left off. "Yea but even saying you have problems with him developing emotion attachments it's all messed up. You do. You have some attachment to me, and we've known each other what... a couple months? D and Eve have known each other twenty years? Thirty years? That's longer then some couples stay married. Why is it such an issue for him to find comfort in familiarity? If it were me, I'd be pissed if he didn't have some kind of emotional connection, because then he would be just doing it for whatever, yanno?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Natalya handed over the documents he requested, blinking hard in the bright light of the officers flashlight. She could barely see due to the white light. "I'm sorry officer. I thought the posted limit in this zone was 45. I understand why you pulled me over."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:19 pm

"Emotional attachment?" Tera looked at you a little funny when you mentioned his emotional attachment to Eve. "Yea but they've known..." She trailed off when you started rolling down the window for the State Trooper.

"License and registration, ma'am." Immediately you blinked and squinted as the bright flashlight was shown directly in your face. It touched all of the usual suspects, the dash, the console, you, your passenger, and even the inspection sticker. There was that brief pause while you fiddled with getting the information. "Do you know why I pulled you over?" He shined the flashlight in the car again but didn't directly shine it in your face. He didn't wait for an answer either. "I clocked you doing 49 in a 35... and you didn't signal for your turn."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:15 pm

"Let's see what he wants. Maybe we have a busted tail light or something." Another of the rules that didn't make any sense. Don't mess with the police. They were toy enough to those with influence over them. She wondered if they were indeed guilty of breaking the law or if someone had indicated tehy had to be pulled over. Natalya thought that the best way to hide Kindred activity would just be to dominate the police.

She wound down the window with a dazzling smile on her face. A nice look at cleavage probably wouldn't get her out of this, but being polite and acting civil might. She looked at Tera as the officer walked forward towards their car.

"We can talk about this later. Eve and D may fight, but he wants her badly. All but lost control of himself as she writhed against him. I'm not jealous of him wanting to have fun per se. I am jealous of him having a deep emotional attachment to those he's messing with. There is no wanting it both ways Tera. I don't mind if he's intimate with his childer, or his friends. I do mind if he decides to get heavily involved with them." she turned to see the officer towards the rear of the car.

"Hello officer, what seems to be the problem?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Tera slapped the back of her head into the seat after looking in the rear view for a few seconds. "Good luck with that. It's a State Trooper. If one of those fuckers pulls you over you're getting a ticket for something. Besides," she said while you looked down and saw you were doing 49...in what you thought was a 45. "Toying around with the police is a capital offense in this city."

She sighed again, looking out the window while you considered your options and then wisely chose to pull over. You had to stop on a side street of a coffee house about four and a half miles from where you were trying to go. The police car crept up behind the BMW and kept it's lights on. The officer inside didn't immediately get out of the car. You presumed he was running the tags again and calling in for backup.

"Wait..." Tera said looking at you a little funny. "I don't get it. You don't make sense, Natalya. I don't know what you think happened with D and Eve, but they didn't do anything except fight. They fought about you and about the bounty from NOS...I know, I heard it all. The three of you made enough noise to wake the dead." Tera looked at you seriously. The cop still hadn't gotten out of the car.

"How can you say you love him and you want me at the same time, and then get jealous when he decides he wants to have fun too? You don't think he picks up on the subtle things? You said it yourself you invited someone else to your bed... What's he supposed to think when you do that? It's okay for you and not him? It's a double standard. I don't think I'm confused. I think you are confused. It's one of those weird girl things." Tera squinted her eyes when she looked at you. She glanced over her shoulder again.

"Here we go," she said, motioning with her hand as the state trooper approached from the driver's side, hand on his pistol. In the other he carried a super bright flashlight. In the background a second car pulled behind the first. It was all still standard procedure.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:57 am

Natalya rolled her eyes at Tera. "What do you mean? I've made my wishes plain, Tera. I love him. He's just.....frustrating to be with from time to time. He might not understand that I need to be close to you too.....he's fairly old fashioned about these things. Technically he's a very satisfying lover, but sometimes I need a gentler and more understanding touch."

Natalya checked her speedometer as the lights flashed in her rear view mirror.
"Relax it's just the po-po, the day I can't talk myself out of a ticket will be the day I start dominating them."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:22 am

Tera giggled at your plight. The moderate amount of frustration in the tone of your voice seemed to tickle her in a funny way. "Maybe he doesn't know what you want?" Tera stuck her tongue out, implying that you were the difficult one. She was of course teasing.

And that's when it happened.

*Whoop* *Whoop*

The police car pulled out of the lane it was in, sped up to get right behind you and the BMW, and then flashed it's lights. The blue and white alternating blinkers illuminated the entire city block it seemed as the police car kept right behind you.

Tera's paranoia returned almost immediately. "Fuck."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Natalya smiled at Tera to show her looking was of no concern, once she realised she'd made Tera worried.
"You can relax Tera, I'm just making sure. I doubt either of us is important enough to warrant anyone following us any more." she squeezed Teras hand to reassure her. "Hmmm.....it sounds good, but I think we both know that if the Midnight Guardians are behind all of this, there's no way we will prevail. They're just too prevalent....too many people owe them favours. To form a coterie formed only of those that dislike the Guardians would be a big mistake. We're in this to win, Tera. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon. If I see Ed around, we can have a chat and talk things over. I've had some good fun with the wild cards, but I don't want to break that coterie. Recruiting its members might turn it from a friendly faction to an unfriendly one."

As the drive continued and their talk turned to Dragon, Natalya was more subdued, every word seemed more considered and thoughtful. "You've known him for a lot longer than I have Tera. He keeps much hidden from me, that he has no need to from you. I always suspected he might have had a Toreadors soul... while I think there's no other clan I could belong to. In many ways I'm envious of you." she looked directly into Tera's eyes looking troubled. "It's not quite so simple, Tera. I can keep pace with his appetite, but he's voracious. There are times when I need someone more gentle and well, perhaps not caring as such, but more patient. He's....well he can be very demanding. I've no intention of leaving Dragon, I am in love with him. I just wish he'd speak more plainly to me. He seems to vary between being my Sire, between being Dragon and between being my lover. My heart melts when he speaks to me as my lover, I can deny him nothing, yet he doesn't do it very frequently. I understand he has other things to concenr himself with, but I wish he'd take time to sort himself out and decide once and for all how he's going to treat me."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Tera looked out the window at the mirrors when you began checking them. You had made her even a little more paranoid. You could read her well enough to know that in spite of trying to be reassuring, you weren't really helping her feel any better about possibly being the breach of security. "You know what? There are some other people you might want to talk to now that it looks like you're going to beef with the Midnight Guardians."

Tera looked at you. She turned in the seat to face you a bit as you slowed down to make a right at an intersection. "Ed Ripley used to be one of them, but I heard they kicked him out. He's had a grudge ever since... and the Wild Cards. For all the obvious reasons Ratman and Dick don't get along."

She watched you, reading you while you talked about your sire. "There's something you need to know about how Dragon thinks Natalya. You see..." She frowned while she thought of how best to put it. "The Tremere are different then a lot of the other clans. The pyramid is a bitch. It forces you to bend a knee to a superior, like a military structure, and then like that homely school girl, has decided that since it's not getting any, nobody else can either." Tera's lip curled into a snicker. It sort of reminded you of how Dragon would snicker.

You turned right, and Tera looked out the back window. "I think..." She paused, shook her head and shrugged. When you grabbed her hand, she smiled. "Dragon was supposed to have been embraced by a Toreador sire, but the Tremere needed someone with his social abilities, and he was keenly intelligent... so basically he got the shaft. He can't control his passions as easily as he'd like. He's caught somewhere between trying to be a proper sire, trying to be a lover, and trying to be a Tremere. He could do any one of them very well but all three..." Tera shook her head and sighed. "All three at once? Not so much."

Tera smiled. Her expression was soft. "It sounds like you really are the one he loves Natalya. You should take advantage of him while you can...You don't want to lose him. Jennifer made the mistake of leaving him. It wasn't the other way around." Tera checked over her shoulder again. She was trying to be candid with you and give honest advice on your sire but it was clear she was also distracted.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Natalya nodded as she checked the mirrors for signs of pursuit. She shared a smile with Tera. "We're not 100% sure on how it happened. Tatiyanna appeared to Dragon as Jenny, his old.....well, you'd be more aware of who she is than I am. We're not 100% sure on how she was tipped to the chantry. It might have been you....it could equally have been Dragon or Tyler. They're both well known Tremere. In any case, I'm going to proceed as if nothing has changed. It should show Tatiyanna that she's nothing more than a mere hiccup in our plans." Natalya thought she might spare her friend some of the discomfort of the thought she might have been the one to lead them to the chantry. The likelihood was that it was here. Dragon and Tyler had been keeping a very lowe profile since their arrival in town.

"In any case, the secret is out. The Tremere have an interest in LA. It will make some of our recruitment a little more interesting to say the least. Nevertheless, I think our little coterie will go far. We aim to exploit a niche no-one else has in the city. It has changed things though, and it might possibly be a touch more dangerous than it was before. I should give you a chance to back out now, before we get in too deep. Tera, do you still want to be a part of this?" Natalya watched Tera in the rear view mirror, hoping the wiser and more experienced Tremere would still be happy to continue. After she gauged Tera's reaction she continued. She looked just as serious, but her tone was much lighter "With Dragon, who can tell? I.....well, I thought we were an item when I first met him.....only to find out he'd been intimate with all of his female childer. I accepted it, and him, knowing he would only be mine for small parts of the time. I thought that as he tried to seperate himself from me I would find happiness in someone elses arms" Natalya looked at Tera pointedly before continuing "When he invited Eve over I could tell he was entranced by her and it made me angrier with them both than I'd any right to be......and then Jenny's arrival. I tried to be angry, but I couldn't. I know I'm in love Tera, but I know that he was in love with Jenny. All I could think about was his happiness."

Natalya paused for a moment as she merged with traffic. "And then I did something which in retrospect was not the best idea. I....uh......I invited Tyler and Gina to my bed." she waited until Tera had responded before continuing. "Not that it went anywhere thankfully. That was when Dragon had discovered Jenny was Tatiyanna. After that Dragon needed me." she left it unsaid why he needed her, knowing she would be aware of his need for Vitae. "So I'm not so sure it's getting serious. I'm conflicted over whether he wants me or not. By his actions last night? I'd have thought he was in love with me. He left the most exquisite glass rose as a present for me, he made love to me without any of his normal reserve. I felt I was seeing the true Dragon....but....well, it's hard to say." she reached over the gearstick for Tera's hand. "Not that you would ever lose your place in my heart. Our times together are very special to me."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Tera looked around nervously over her shoulder as you sped off in the sleek pearl white BMW. Once you were on the road she finally leaned back in her seat. "Yea it's weird. I got this feeling like I am being followed all night but I can't place it. Maybe I am just being paranoid." She looked at you seriously. "Maybe I am just being paranoid, but how did Tatiyanna find the Chantry? I am the only one who comes and goes from there all the time." Tera did not look happy about the thought.

When you changed the subject to Midnight Neon, Tera tried to grin, but you knew she was still thinking about the idea of being followed and she clearly did not like it. "D's club? Wow. I guess you and him are finally getting serious, huh?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Natalya opened the door to the BMW greeting Tera with a kiss on the cheek once she'd gotten in. Her eyes checked the mirrors to make sure they were not being followed.

"A bad business, isn't it? This thing with Tatiyanna?" seeing that Tera was just as hungry as she was she wondered what might cause Tera to get so low. "I think we'll go to Midnight Neon for food and we can discuss our plans moving forward. You have much in the way of trouble? I'd hoped to reach you beefore you were caught in the same trap as the rest of us."

The BMW rolled out onto the streets, heading towards Dragons club in LA.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Third and Goal - Natalya - Page 2 Empty Third and Goal - Natalya

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:17 am

After the meeting with Tyler and Dragon and Regina only an hour and a half prior, you were once again on the prowl, but free to work your own magic. One of the ghouls during the day had arranged for more transportation. Instead of driving the Honda, you were now driving a tasteful and elegant BMW sedan in pearl white with lots of chrome. The windows were tinted dark. You had called Tera, and heeding your sire's words, had thought it best to mutually discuss your options, use your influence, and finally, talk to other potential members of your coterie.

The night was warm and breezy. It was the top-down kind of night, and the wind blew salt from the sea into the air. You could taste it if your senses were heightened just right. When you rolled into the Hilton where Tera was staying, she was waiting for you outside, and had gotten into the car almost as soon as you arrived. Like you she was a little whiter then she should be. Almost immediately after initial introductions you got the notion she was hungry.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2