Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Real Phone Call - Natalya

2 posters

Go down

Not a Real Phone Call - Natalya Empty Re: Not a Real Phone Call - Natalya

Post by purplegeekness Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:13 am

"Michelle is someone we have to deal with in order to get our coterie up and running. We intend to start broadcasting Fight Club. For that we need to talk to Michelle......and he's busy with Ekaterina. If he doesn't end up bedding the girl then he can come get us....he has some tension....he might come get us anyway."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Tera laughed and giggled and remained drunk. You knew there was a ritual or two that would fix that. Tera was going to have one hell of a hangover next evening. You knew there was a ritual or two that would fix that too...

"What does Michelle have to do with any of it? And what about D? I don't think he'll be too happy if you stay here tonight instead of with him." That part was probably true. The two of you had made an arrangement the night prior, and already tonight he's made note that when it was time for bed you were to see him.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:18 am

Natalya smirked "I'll be getting into bed beside you Tera....you don't think I'd let you sleep alone when I can sleep beside you." she held out the phone to Tera. "I promise answers to all of your questions once I've tlaked to Michelle."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 am

Tera stuck her tongue out and fought with you about going to sleep. "I don't want to go to sleep now, I'm having too much fun...and you didn't answer my questions about why Melina was calling you." Once again Tera resisted the notion of being moved to a bed. "I'm not going to bed unless you're coming with me." She giggled and stuck out her tongue again. "And if you don't tell me what Melina wanted, I'm just going to go pester her myself until she tells me. I can do that you know. And I will, too."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:05 am

Natalya smoothed her hands over her face, sometimes Tera was problematic to deal with. "If you could call michelle for me, I'd appreciate it." she motioned to the bed. Tera needed to sleep it off and she was almost unconscious as it was. "We'll talk about it in the morning Sweetheart." She helped Tera over to the bed, taking care of her and preparing it so she could sleep comfortably.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:14 am

Tera listened to you. She was still kind of wobbly even though she was in a seated position. At least she wasn't giggly and taking you seriously. "Nope, wasn't me. But Michael is a Setite. He knows all kinds of shit he isn't supposed to. If Melina says she got your number from him, then she's probably telling the truth. She didn't have any reason to lie to you, right?"

Tera's next question dawned on her in a slow, confusing fashion. "Yea I can call Michelle for you, but why? And hey... why was Melina calling you anyway? What did she want?" Melina blinked. Yup. Clearly drunk, and probably close to passing out.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Natalya looked over to Tera, trusting the woman. "No, it's just I got a phone call from Melina, who said she got my number from a Settite by the name of micheal. I'm a little upset my number is so widely known in LA. Speaking of which, I might need to have a telephone number for Michelle McMasters. Would you be able to give me it or call her and ask if it's ok for me to have it?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Tera looked at you a little funny and with cross eyes. She wobbled and then flopped in the seat you told her to sit in. She giggled. There was something even more obnoxious about Tera when she was drunk. "No. I didn't give out your number to nobody. Why? Are you getting funny text messages or something?"

Well, her answer was a simple one.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:11 am

"I.....I don't think that Dragon would be intimate with her, not at this moment in time. She's still very much an unknown quantity" Natalya pointed at the seat for Tera to join her. "Tera, have you been giving out my phone number to anyone? I need to know. i got a call and need to know how they got it. "
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Not a Real Phone Call - Natalya Empty Not a Real Phone Call - Natalya

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:22 pm

You called Tera. In fact, you called her twice because the first time you called the phone rang four times and then went to voice mail. The second time you called, you called about twenty two seconds later, and then realized that Tera had turned her phone off, because it went straight to voicemail. You were just about to get a little more pissed off when your door cracked open and Tera's head poked in.

"What?" She asked matter of factly, though still clearly intoxicated by the giggle at the end of her voice. "Miss me already? You don't need to call me though, I'm just down the hall! And if you use my messenger, then it's just as good as an answering machine." Tera helped herself to your room. She stood in the doorway, her back leaning against it and her hand propping the door open. After a second or two of thought, you figured she was using both to help hold herself up. "So anyway, what's up? And where is Kat at? She's cute. I bet Dragon is gonna fuck her. What do you think?"

Tera giggled.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down