Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good Life - Ember

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Good Life - Ember - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Life - Ember

Post by dejavue Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:38 am

I chuckled at his comment about heels and ass, "I suppose they do, it isn't like I go around all night looking at my own ass." I was beginning to relax as much as was possible considering I knew he was still wanting answers to his previous questions. Bob Ross went on with his painting and I found myself as bored by it now as I had been as a child watching it on Saturday morning cartoons.

"And I never said "to trust me,"
I said you could trust me, whether you choose to do so or not is entirely your decision." I watched his reaction to my words and went on before he could interrupt. "Think on this before you decide, if I was a bad person or a person that wanted to back stab you, would I have let you in my car or would I have let the cops come and question and you. I knew absolutely nothing about you then and still I choose to trust you enough to allow you in my car. You could have taken control of that wheel at any point in time but I trust you not to do so. You could have punched me in the side of the head while I was driving and distracted, taken the car, and done only God knows what with me. And still knowing all this I chose to trust you. So how bout repaying the kindness?" I had kept my voice civil and down. I wanted to give him no reason to think I was trying to be an uber bitch, rather I was trying to be kind and sincere.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:34 am

Sean might not have been completely convinced, but if he wasn't he didn't make any showing of it. Instead he watched your feet while you went on describing your awesome ability to do stuff with a 3" spike on the bottom of your foot. To him it must have been impressive. "That is all nice, but you're missing the biggest perk of wearing heels like that." Sean nod-nodded. "They perk up your ass all nice. Great definition on your calves too." Sean described his words by talking with his hands too. He had a short lived smirk on his face. From there his attention went to the TV and the happy little bird Bob Ross was paining. Sean made a funny comment on it and then stood up. He paced his small living room twisting left and right, stretching out his back. He tilted his head left and right, cracking his neck.

Moving to the wall, Sean turned on his air conditioner. "You tell me to trust you, but you're giving me deliberately vague answers."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:42 am

I quirked an eyebrow at him wondering why he would need to know my age. "You can trust me Sean, I don't give my friendship at just anyone and once I do it's for good or till the other person breaks it, and since I don't get the feeling from you that you plan on backstabbing me anytime soon I would say that makes both of us safe." A catiff huh? That was interesting that both perked my curiosity and sent up a small caution flag. "I guess it depends on who you are asking, not everything I call beautiful is considered the same by others and vice versa."

I looked down at my shoes with their 3 and a half inch heel. "Actually they're not so bad. I've worn them long enough to find the right way of walking and sitting to make them comfortable. I can run in em, dance in em, and like I proved earlier tonight, I can kick some ass in em too." I smiled as I said that last part.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 pm

"I get it," he said with a dry smirk. He didn't seem to like your answer. "Doesn't help me decide if I think it's safe to let your crash here or not though." He shrugged again after making his point. "I can't really tell you what clan I am though. I don't know. Everyone just says Caitiff." He pronounced the word Kie-Teef. "A Toreador... that means you can do what, move really fast and what else? I heard you guys get all funky around shit you think is beautiful. Is that true?"

He watched you take off your heels and shook his head slowly. "How the Hell do you wear those? There is no way that can be comfortable."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:52 am

"Lucky for me I fit both of those requirements." I chuckled as I sat down on the couch and began taking off my heels. His questions to me could have been taken with offense but Sean didn't strike me as the sort to insult with such subtle ways. He would probably be the sort to just come right out and call you the foul name you deserved and do it in a way that would not only hurt but linger for a bit too. "Not much to tell really. I belong to clan Toreador, and I've been turned now long enough to have been released from my sire and sent on my way." I looked at his expression and smirked, "Come on Sean, surely you understand that a lady never gives their age. Human of Kindred. But since you brought up the questions, how bout telling me a bit more about yourself?"
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Sean laughed a little when Ember made her comment about needing the punching bag. With a slight sigh, Sean shook his head and got up to go get a remote for his TV. He plopped down and flipped it on. He channel searched until stopping on True TV. It was one of those forensic files shows. "Nope. Not everyone. Just the really hot redheads who look good in corsets. I occasionally make exceptions for the ones who drive sweet cars too."

Sean snickered and changed the channel again, stopping just long enough to watch Bob Ross paint a happy little tree. "So what's your story, Ember? I'm not trying to get into all of the crazy stuff, I mean the stuff I should probably know. How long you been turned? Do you have a clan? Yanno... stuff like that."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:39 am

"Punching bag huh? I may give that a go if things don't improve around here soon." I replied in a jokingly manner. So far my time in LA hadn't been a complete loss. I got to kick someone's ass, and give the local cops a run for their money. Now if I could blow something up,........ well that would be the icing on the cake for me. I put my backpack on the floor next to the couch and sat down. "So Sean... .you let just anyone crash at your place?"
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:27 pm

OOC: Bump

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:48 pm

"The couch it is." He shrugged. "I got a shower in the back. The water feels kind of like a sand blaster, but it feels good if you let it get hot a minute." He shrugged. "Towels are hanging on the door. I got some weights and a punching bag in the back back if you got the urge to work out." He sat down on one corner of the couch, the end closest to the door.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:44 am

I looked around at the place and was nicely surprised. This was one of those times when the phrase, never judge a book by its cover, was remembered. Outside it looked like a boarded up health risk, inside it looked like a house from the 1970's. I sat my back down on the floor by the couch and looked at Sean, "Not a bad little place you have here Sean. Any particular place to sleep or am I riding the sofa" I asked with a smile.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

The Good Life - Ember - Page 2 Empty The Good Life - Ember

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Sean's place was a wreck! The building was a single floor station barely the size of a studio apartment. It was attached to a two car garage. The place was surrounded with a 15' high chain link fence held in place on the ground by long poles stuck into tires filled with concrete. The gas pumps were all removed except for one. The gas station itself was boarded up from the outside, with steel bars welded over the windows. Graffiti and what at first looked like bullet holes lined the walls. The cabby looked at both of you funny but took Sean's 50 bucks and sped off.

After opening the front door that was locked with double deadbolts, Sean stepped aside. You were bombarded with light. Inside the station, you saw a neat and tidy, cozy, if not rustic and old fashioned home. The walls were covered in 70s style wood paneling, even where the windows and glass would have been. The floor was a thick shag carpet made of marble swirled brown. There was a bookshelf and an aquarium, and an old, ugly, forest green wrap-around sofa in the corner. Next to it was a stack of plastic blue crates. On top of it was a bright light and a goofy looking Scooby Doo lampshade only kind of covered it. On the other side of the room was a really large entertainment stand. All of the equipment was at least ten years old, but it all looked like it was in working order. On either side were standing floor lights. Down the small hallway you figured was something resembling sleeping quarters. "Well, we're here."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2