Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Trouble - Ember

2 posters

Go down

Car Trouble - Ember Empty Re: Car Trouble - Ember

Post by dejavue Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 am

I looked at Sean, "No not really, just some old rags and extra gas." It was the truth, as boring as it was. I turned to Rockett, "I'll have your money in about 3 days. That be enough time?" I asked as I slung my backpack over my shoulder and leaned up against the door.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Rockett did the first manly thing he did all night. By manly, it was meant as not gay. He rubbed a hand across his bald head. After thinking about it, he shrugged and then swung on his heels to watch you collect your stuff. He even hung his thumbs on his belt-loops. "How long do you think it's going to take you to get me the money?"

Well that was simple enough of an answer. As you finished gathering your things, you heard a little shuffling. It was Sean, and he was standing by the trunk of your car. "Got anything back here?" He asked with a light swat on the top part of the trunk.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:51 pm

"Sounds perfect!" I smiled at Sean. I didn't need anything fancy to stay in. And the thought of staying in a burned out gas station sounded just right. It was low key and therefore wouldn't bring alot of attention to me or Sean. After all, this night alone had probably put a huge spotlight on me for a while to come and not necessarily in a good way.

I turned back around to Rockett and nodded, "Sounds like a perfect plan," I went to hand over my keys, "About how long do you think this might take?" I asked as I opened the back passenger door and began collecting my few things into my backpack.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:15 am

"I stay in a burned out gas station I fixed up on my own. It's nothing special, but alright." Sean wasn't going to argue. Maybe it was he liked the company. Whatever it was, Sean seemed to be okay with whatever you said. He shrugged and stepped backwards, to let you do the talking with Rockett

Answering your question, Rockett shook his head. He shifted his weight. "Well, I'll tell you what. You leave this baby and her key with me. I'll make some phone calls and have it brought to a shop. Once it gets there, if you want, I'll call you. Okay girlie-pie?" Rockett beamed like a buff gay man. "You'll be able to come check up on your pretty any time you want."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:57 am

I looked from Rockett to Sean and then did a double take and walked over to Sean before responding in a soft whisper, "I appreciate the offer Sean but I can't owe you for that, if you really want to help then put me up for a bit." My words were genuine and my tone was gentle so as not to come across as either ungrateful or disrespectful. I looked back to Rockett, "When do you want the money?"
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:33 am

Rockett took a half step backwards and looked at you through raised eyebrows. He didn't appear to like your response. "Oh honey, with me it's all about the best. If you want work done from a cheap whore, you're on the wrong side of town. This is a class thing, and if you want class baby you gotta shell out the cash."

Rockett nodded, making his point. Then he looked at Sean who slowly looked at you. He grimaced and then sighed. "No, no... wait. Hang on. I can cover her."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:21 am

I watched Rockett as he walked around my car, the way he was touching it, one might have thought he was touching a lover. I looked over at Sean and gave him, is-he-for-real questioning look.

"That's a bit steep Rockett," I paused but quickly added before he could turn and leave. "Not that I won't appreciate the time and effort you put into it, but uh... I don't quite have that kinda of money on me. I can pay you half now and half later if that's ok with you." So he was gay, so fucking what. If he could fix my baby and make her better then before it was worth the effort.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:30 am

"Rockett's my name! Don't wear it out!" Rockett put his hand on his hip and turned to look at your car when you pointed it out. "Mmm! Oh, I'm so sorry baby. Look at what happened too you!" He (she?) slinked on over to your car to examine the busted out glass and subsequent dings. In the meantime Sean made a face and looked at you. He shrugged helplessly as Rockett continued to examine the car.

Then just as sharply, Rockett stood upright and looked right back at you. "I can fix this nasty girl up really nice. She'll be pretty like a prom date when I'm done with her. I'll pleasure her all up for twenty-five hundred. That includes repainting."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:34 am

"So Rockett... is it? Think you can put her back the way she was?" I asked as I ran my hand over the hood and down the side as I walked around it. I had had this car for some time now and it felt like it was a part of me. "You can give it to me straight, I just need to know what can be done and what can't be done. Or maybe you want to talk price first?" I looked him straight in the eyes. Obviously this guy had seen one to many up close and personal views of a floor in a guys shower but hey, that was his business and if he could help me he could take it anyway he wanted it so long as I didn't have to hear about it.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Car Trouble - Ember Empty Car Trouble - Ember

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Frustrated and yet somewhat vindicated by your departure from Ed and Duncan you immediately went back to the realization your car was shot to shit. Sean had told you earlier that when things settled down he'd do something to try and help fix it. Well it was a little later. After finding him and waiting around for another couple of minutes, he finished pool and then came over with his hands in his vest pockets. Before you could even say anything, he was aware of what you wanted. "Yea, yea, I talked to someone 'bout your car."

He thumbed over to one of the game's observers. The man was big, balded, buff, and wearing a tight muscle shirt and emo-boy-ish black leather pants with a silvery chain belt. "Hey Rockett!"

When the gay guy came over, Sean introduced the two of you as you lead the way towards your car. "This is Ember from earlier. Her shit got torn up on her way out of Fight Club and it needs some work." Pausing at your car, he let you and Rockett take over.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down