Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schizm - Ember

2 posters

Go down

Schizm - Ember Empty Re: Schizm - Ember

Post by dejavue Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:59 am

I grinned a wicked grin when he asked why I wanted to make a bomb. It deserved nothing less then an honest answer, "Cause I like to make things go boom." I chuckled. His concern of my actions were warranted as well. "Don't worry Sean, I don't plan on blowing up anything that would cause serious damage. And it isn't like I'm going to do it for just kicks... well not most of the time." Hopefully he knew that last part was a joke. "Besides we don't have to go anywhere like Home Depot, a lot of the things we need are low key. And I promise to use it only as a last resort."

I listened to Sean list off the things we had to do tonight, then I thought of one more thing I wanted to check out. "Nope, I think that 'bout covers it. Except I want to go look at some second hand cycles if we have enough time." I grinned at him again, "The thought of having all that horse power between my legs any time I want it is just to much to resist."
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:12 am

Sean looked confused, but not in the way you were expecting. With a furrowed brow he asked the obvious question. "What the Hell you need a bomb for?" Then he looked concerned. "Blowing shit up is high on my list of things we don't do while trying to keep a low profile." Sean then looked at you and sighed. He got up. "Alright, fuck it. We'll hit a hardware store. I'm sure there is something there I need to pick up too. But as an FYI, trips to places that you can get shit to make bombs is almost always under some kind of watch by Cam pricks who wet themselves over the notion of their shit blowing up."

Sean ticked the things off on his fingers. "So we go get your dough from Luigui. Then we tag an ATM machine, hit your hardware store, then a Wolly World, pay off Rockett, snag my bike, and then head back here? I'm not missing anything am I?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:07 am

I looked at Sean as he spoke and knew instantly that me telling him I would pay for it was a bad idea. I smiled and held up my hands in a surrender movement, "No worries, if you say it's a done deal, it's all cool with me." I moved to stand in front of Sean and kneeled down to sit on my heels, "A G huh? Not bad for a nights work. But before we go collecting, mind if we stop at a hardware store? There's a few things I need to pick up." I began rattling off a list of items to make some crafts (aka bombs) I knew this was probably going to confuse the hell out him, what could I say, I like to keep people guessing about me.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Sean leaned forward. "Who said Rocket was my friend? He's someone I know who can fix a car like yours without the added expense of being a part of Team NOS. I already have him squared away though. No offense, but established kindred don't normally do things for not-so-established ones. Him helping you out is going to come back on me more or less regardless of what you do. I told you I had it covered." Sean looked at you seriously. "I got it covered, alright? Please don't insult me again. That's not cool."

Sean sighed a little and rubbed his head. He glanced at the TV for a second and then back at you. It was pretty clear that Sean was thinking of something. "I wasn't thinking of making just a trip down to Walmart, but hitting an ATM and the like isn't a bad idea anyway." Sean shrugged his shoulders and stood up from his seat. "I was thinking that we got get your winnings from your fight last night from Luigui. You should get a G or so for sure, might even be able to line up something new, yanno?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:08 am

With little on the events from the previous night I felt somewhat relieved. Of course I knew that the other Kindred in the city had not forgotten as easily as the media seemed to of. I was still going to have to watch what I did and said for a while yet. Rainy weather was on the forecast for the next day or two, which made me want my car back all the more. Sean's bike was nice and all, but the female in me didn't exactly relish the idea of riding around with plastered hair and running
make-up. Then that damn song came on again. Before I could stop I found myself humming along with the commercial. I swung back with the remote and growled low. I could see myself putting the remote through the television screen so easily, but it wasn't my place, so I did the only thing left to me, I muted that song till it went off.

I looked at Sean and smiled a warm friendly "morning hello" type of smile. "Things I will need..." I chuckled at the prospect of having to go shopping with Sean. "That would entail shopping which would entail money, I can pay for the car repairs to your friend, but that's gonna leave me tight for a bit." I shifted in my seat till I was facing up at him, "So let's hit an ATM, pull out what I can, get my car, and we'll take it from there. Remember I'm still new to this place, maybe once we're done with my car and your bike you can show me around a bit more. Maybe without so much attention being drawn to ourselves." I smiled again.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:37 am

The news was, well, news. It wasn't CNN and therefore, wasn't top of minute. In this case it was a recap of the earlier 5 o'clock stuff. It was already mid progress through the show and just starting the weather report. It was typical weather for California at this time of year with a "good chance" of rain over the next two days. After the weather it was a recap of sports and some brief talk about how the Yankees are doing and then some joking about the San Fransisco 49ers.

Then there was a commercial. Guess which commercial it was?

Well I was shopping for a new car
Which one’s me
A cool convertible
Or an S-U-V
Too bad I didn’t know my credit was whack
'Cause now I’m driving off the lot in a used subcompact
F-R-E-E that spells Free
Credit report dot com baby
Saw their ads on my tv
Thought about going
But was too lazy
Now instead of looking fly
And rolling phat
My legs are sticking to the vinyl
And my posse’s getting laughed at
F-R-E-E that spells Free
Credit report dot com baby

Yup. Now it was stuck in your head. Even though you hated it, that catchy little jingle was just a jingle-bopping around in your head...

Sean got up a few minutes later. Like you, he hit the shower, happy that the hot water worked because it seemed like he was in there for well over and hour. (since then the news had ended, with no mention at all of your fiasco the night before) A rerun of House was on. It might not have been a favorite but it was either that or a rerun of like the second season of NCIS. When Sean came out of the shower he was wearing some carpenter's shorts cut off around knee level, a dark blue tanktop and a white and multi-blue colored Hawaiian shirt. At first the style made your nose crinkle. You might not have been a typical Toreador but you were still a Toreador.

But then... it seemed okay. It made all the mental checkmarks. It showed off the chiseled body, was modern enough to blend in, and, when it came down to it, wasn't that bad. When he saw you, he came around and looked at the TV saw it was a rerun, and announced that yes, "it's a rerun." Then Sean looked at you again. "So what's up? What's the plan for the night? I'm thinking we go and get my bike. Believe it or not we're not very far from it. Then I think we get you some things I think you'll need. I like you and all but I don't think you want to stay here all the time. I wouldn't, anyway."

He shrugged. "I was thinking maybe some wheels, some money, a gun or two of your own, and at least a body bag and some duck tape. Then at least no matter what you'll be able to hit the road in an emergency."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:22 am

I flipped through the limited channels that were available, and growled at each and every one of them. The stupid clock wouldn't set the time properly and so rather then breaking it in half I set it down and flopped in the couch. I flipped the channel back to the local news and watched to see if anything was being mentioned about the events from last night. Sean would be waking soon, then we could go get the money for my car and perhaps find something else to do.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 am

A fresh, hot, shower always does a body good. You felt better, and even though you had done your hair twice, plus with conditioner, there was no way to know just how well you'd done until you tried getting a brush through it. Your long, red hair was thick and curly enough to be a pain to brush anyway. After changing you turned on the TV. There were several options. You could watch a rerun of NCIS, the local news on two different channels, a commercial about Dell computers with a bunch of factory workers singing a song about lollipops, an advertisement for the season finale of Hawthorn, a Capital One commercial, Antique's Roadshow, Charmed, or a commercial advertising "F! R! E! E! That spells Free. Free CreditReport.Com Bay-Bee!"

You cringed. Yup. No matter how hard you tried to avoid it, that stupid FreeCreditReport.Com commercial's theme was now stuck in your head. Even when you argued with Sean's clock trying to set the time (because the hour button on the back of it was stuck)..."F. R. E. E. That spells Free..." played over and over in your head.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Standing there, I looked back down at Sean sleeping soundly and smiled to myself. I had been here less than a week and already I was on my way to having a concrete alli. Two more nights of this and it would be concrete. I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the hot water, then the cold to adjust the temperature.

The steam from the water curled upwards from the base of the shower stall to the ceiling filling the room. I stepped inside and let the water hit every muscle that it could possibly reach, massaging my body, and at the same time loosening up the dried blood on my skin. The washcloth was old with a hole or two in it, but I lathered it up with the bar of Irish Spring that was on the soap dish and began scrubbing every inch of myself. What had started out as white soap suds became a dark pink in a matter of seconds. I could only imagine how much blood actually got in my hair. After washing my hair twice and conditioning the hell out of it, I felt a lot cleaner and a good deal more aware of my surroundings.

I wrapped up in a towel and went to the living area where I had left my back pack. I had one change of clothes that I always carried just in case. A pair of faded out jeans, a wife beater pull over, and a flannel shirt. I tied the flannel shirt around my waist and tucked in my shirt. It wasn't what your stereotype Toreador would wear but it served a purpose and that's all I really cared about right now.

The clocks were blinking at 6:29 indicating the power had gone out during the day. "Fucking great!" I mumbled to myself. I turned on the tv to a local station, and pulled out my cell phone and checked the time.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Waking up in sheets that were stuck to you and covered in blood, both yours and Sean's, you understood that having great sex - well, being bitten by another vampire anyway - was something you hadn't had in a long time. Sean was one of those Caitiff you could wrap around any finger (and probably toe) you wanted too by playing with his more carnal desires. He was more then willing and (surprisingly) capable performing whatever you needed him to in order to make sure you got yours... 6 times.

Trying to roll out of bed you were a little sore and still had springy knees. Your hair was matted, and presumably, you looked horrific at this particular time. Sean was still asleep, which mean you had free reign of the place. You could shower, you could see what was on the tube - maybe the news had something about last night's incidents, and of course, there was always the option of working out.

While you drug yourself into a state of walking-ness, still trying to get rid of the cobwebs of last night, you felt kinda hungry... and more importantly, noticed that at some point during the day, the power had gone off. All of the clocks were blinking, and they were blinking 6:29.

Crud.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Schizm - Ember Empty Schizm - Ember

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Coming Soon.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator