Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian Empty Re: Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:51 am

Christian swapped out the shirt for a white and blue one. It was similar in style, but less ostentatious as he listened to Edge talk. When she was done he locked eyes with her and nodded. His face was solemn at her words. He knew exactly where she was coming from, but he didn't need to say it, nor would he. This was Edge's moment and he wasn't going to ruin it. His clanmates and childer did the same thing to him in New York every time he left and came back. Whining about who had done what, begging for help, or his enemies dragging him into the murk of their own petty games. No matter what Christian did there was no escaping the drama. He frowned himself.
"I'm up for anything you want to do. I'm giddy is all. I have a lot of energy for some reason, but we don't need to spend it getting sucked into some bullshit." Secretly he wondered if he would be able to silence any crap Edge would've taken, but doubted it. In New York... Well, he was Christian Knox, the uncontested master of Elysium. Dora. He shuddered inside when her name came into his head. Okay, so he was contested, but whatever. He was still Christian Knox.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian Empty Re: Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:39 am

Edge eyed you critically. "Turn around." She said by way of commanding statement. She even snapped her fingers impatiently. "Rapido! Rapido!" She clapped her hands like she was a Spanish Mammi scolding her children. "Yup. Nice ass." Edge grinned for just a second and then sighed. "But no can do. Too much black, you'll draw the Sabbat. For real." That's when Edge's smile turned to a frown. She stood there naked, covered in dried blood, and looking distantly out your window. "Even out here in L.A. there's too much drama for me, Christian. Why don't we do something a little less other people oriented? I'm not in the mood to crash a party and hear someone complain to me, about me, or drag me into coterie bullshit." She looked at you trying to gauge your response

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:10 am

Christian eyed her appreciatively. "Yes, like that. I'm a Toreador remember? We find it in the damndest of places." He put a hand on her hip and looked at his closet. "Well, first thing I need to go through this damn closet and find something to wear that doesn't make me look gay." He looked into the huge closet worriedly. "I have to stop sending my ghoul shopping for me. She has no style. After that... Well I'd like to spend the night meeting some more of the interesting people around here. Maybe find a party to crash. I'm feeling particularly froggy tonight. Which is entirely your fault by the way." He was at ease as he grabbed a folded pair of blue boxer shorts off a shelf and stepped into them. He followed it up with some black socks, and then some black jeans that were just a bit baggy, sitting on his hips. A white t-shirt with a black and gray skull, spatter piece across the chest and left side, then some black boots. He pulled a leather jacket out of the closet and tossed it on a chair for when they left. He looked Edge up and down. "What did you have in mind for the night?"
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:02 am

Edge blinked up at you when you addressed her. She immediately closed her eyes and rolled over, pulling the comforter with her. She landed right in the dried bloody sheets. In about three seconds flat, the comforter came across the room in floppy, comforter pile. She groaned and looked down at herself. Edge had more sticky blood on her you did, but her half of the sheets weren't as messy.

"Beautiful? Like this? Look at the mess you made, Christian?" Edge giggled and stuck her tongue out. She wasn't being serious. "Nice ass. She looked you up and down, smiled to herself, quite pleased this time around, and then stood up, stretching. "So what are your plans for tonight?" Edge said, standing about three feet in front of you.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:44 am

Christian stretched as he woke. Slowly he came to and realized there was another cold body next to him. He opened his eyes and seen Edge. A pure shit eatin grin spread across his face. He took the opportunity to get up, not bothering to put on clothes, instead he grabbed a pencil and a small pad he kept near his bed and did a few quick sketches of the ones he needed to go along with the ones he got last night. He spent just a few minutes doing that before putting it down and looking at himself and the sheets. Bloody mess. He frowned but shrugged it off and headed to the shower.

He wasn't gone long and as he stood in front of his closet, picking out what to wear, he heard Edge starting to stir behind him. A new night. A new adventure. He was really starting to like LA. This was going to be a good night too. "Good evening beautiful." He went with a little dash. It wasn't a massive term of endearment or anything. Just a hello, and the tone reflected that.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:10 am

"Somehow that's what I thought you were going to say," Edge had a smile on the corner of her lips as she gave you a shove and a kick that didn't hurt backwards. When you plopped on the bed, Edge was right there crawling on top. Once Edge found a seat she liked and settled in, her aggression turned more feminine. Taking your hands, Edge took turns nibbling on the tip of each finger. When she was done, Edge let go and rocked, leaning forward and laying down all in a single fluid motion. With renewed aggression she pulled her fangs across your chest, scratching just enough to draw blood. She lapped it up, purred, and then bit you. The bite was hard, jabbing right into the defined pectoral muscle.

The pain was gone in an instant. It was also at that exact instant you melted into your own awesomeness.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:33 am

Christian flashed that smile, this time his fangs were drawn. It was still pure sex. He moved and pulled her closer. He spun with her, with his back to the open living area and let her go long enough to take off his shirt. Any estimation of Christian's build was right. He had a solid frame. Not overtly muscular, but he was well toned, and well built. That smile flashed across his face again as he put his hands on Edge's hips. "I was thinking all of them."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:13 pm

"Oh you are?" Edge purred. The space between the two of you was a fizzle of tension that weebiled as Edge leaned about four inches to the left. Then it wobbled as she returned to the right. The energy was definitely sexual, but Edge slipped right through it like a shark through water until the space between you both was gone. "Well what needs to come off? Anything specific?" Edge's tone was all bedroom as she approached from the left, only mere inches away.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Christian took a step closer to her continued to eye her. "I won't know until we start. You'll like it though." He smiled and got close enough to her that she could feel his breath on her. "Starting requires less clothing though, and I'm still hungry." He put a hand on her hip and moved his fingers so that the tips were touching flesh. He was letting it hang there now, the moment. The elder was very accustomed to putting himself out there; he did it all the time when he had to feed. This was something a little different from the blood dolls he usually kept around himself though, and he really wanted to know if Edge were an aggressive lover, or if she saved all of that for the streets. Either would have surprised him. Edge had proved thus far to be more than he had anticipated.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:25 am

"Oh yeah? Well what sort of sculpture of me are you going to make?" When you went around one side of the marble, Edge went to the other. Then she ducked back around the other side, turning it into a game. With a giggle she tossed the stone she was holding on top of the block of marble, sending it skittering over the top and off the other side.

She missed. Or at least, she missed you. Instead it hit the block of marble, slid across the top, and then bounced off of the floor until it rolled into the corner of the bookcase and came to a stop. Edge giggled all girlie.

She stopped, eyeballing you up and down. She seemed to focus on the arms and hands before looking down just a bit more...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:13 am

Christian shook his head, "Not highlight the flaws. The fact that they're there in the first place highlights the special stuff." He pulled his hoodie over his head and tossed it across the arm of the couch. The t-shirt he had on was a little tight. It showed off his chest and how flat his stomach was. Christian wasn't one of those skinny pretty boys. He was built, not uber-jock, but he had a solid clean look to him. His arms were pretty well muscled from years of working with stone. "Sometimes practicality has a place in art, but for me at least, its not about the practical. Its about the unique, and the things worth preserving. I'm not going to get all philosophical and go on about how its a Toreador's duty to preserve the beautiful. Moments are worth preserving too. Some people take pictures with a cellphone, or paint. I sculpt." He shrugged not sure what else to add to his explanation.

Christian followed Edge over to the stone and looked at her again. That lust had returned as he eyed her. He stalked around the huge chunk of marble before coming back around to her, smiling again.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Edge looked thoughtful but lost all at the same time. When you finished, she squinted a second longer in deeper thought. "Yeah but why would you want to highlight flaws in the first place? I guess that's what I don't get." Edge looked back at you and smiled. She hopped over to the big piece of marble and ran her fingers over it. After a moment of observation, Edge knelt down and picked up a small piece that had either broken or crumbled off during transit. "It just doesn't seem practical to me. Why highlight flaws when you can highlight special stuff?"

Looking back at you, Edge tossed the small piece of stone in the air like it was a baseball. She caught it a couple times. "Isn't practicality supposed to have some sort of impact or something?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:10 am

Christian did wince. He clearly didn't like her words, and for a second he wondered if he hadn't made a mistake in picking her to spend the remainder of his night with. "Hmm... At the risk of pissing you off I'm going to make a comparison. You're a lot like that marble. We all are. The veins in it are minerals that contanminated the mix that created it. It has flaws, but those flaws are what make it unique, what make it appealing. Visually stimulating. You add a hammer and a chisel to it and it can be shaped, and then those flaws look even more amazing." He paused and almost continued but sat down instead.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:58 am

Edge listened. She tilted her head to the side and looked at them both. It was almost childlike. You were the expert. She was not. In fact, you could tell she had nowhere near the appreciation for art - sculpture especially - that you did. Her next words made you want to wince, or at the very least pretend she hadn't said it.

"I don't like it. It's too sad." She turned and tried to look happy. "I snagged one of these things once. It was a head of Julius Caesar. Some old ass Ventrue in Chicago had it. He was an ass, or at least that's what Smiling Jack said. Anyway, in order to get the "Anarchs" there to do anything, I had to do something to prove I didn't give a shit what the prince said. They put me up to a little B&E." When she hit the part about Anarchs, she even made the quotey things with her fingers. "Too bad I guess that I broke it over his childe's head, huh?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:43 am

"Yeah, I rented it out for a long-term stay. As for the skyline... Its a better view of the sky. Something I guess I missed in New York. Everything is so piled on top of each other there I was starting to miss it. So, I got this place. You're right though, its a great reminder that we're not the center of the universe. I know a lot of people that could use that lesson." He smiled as she moved around and took in the place.

"When I first started out sculpting, I did copy other people's techniques. Its an effective way to learn. Now, I have my own style, and technique. Though most of the technique changes with the medium. You come at a piece of marble like that differently than you do a piece of granite or limestone." He followed her in further and moved to the seven foot tall, five foot by four foot chunk of rough marble. "They all have different hardnesses, and react differently to things. If you hit this in the wrong place too hard, it'll shatter. It's soft. Granite will take more abuse, but it requires a lot of muscle to work. Most of this stuff is someone elses work. I try not to surround myself with my own work. For one I find it grossly distasteful and narcissistic, but mostly because I really love seeing how someone else tackles the same subject."

He moved to a small statuette on the table clearly depicting a man kneeling over a dead woman. She had a broken spear through her chest and what looked like decayed flesh. The man had stumps coming off his back, and there were wings broken and tattered, feathered wings laying on either side of him. "This and the one over there, he pointed to one more rounded, the shapes had no features to them but were highly polished, except for the man, he was pitted and marked. "They're of the same scene."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:06 am

Edge looked at you a little funny. "Permanent hold?" Edge didn't look so much confused as she did annoyed. If she was, it passed though. Without moving from her spot by the door she unzipped her spiffy looking red and black jacket after undoing the velcro strap around her neck. Then she tossed it on the bed and came a few feet forward to look around. In an off tone, Edge made her disdain for the view of the city known. "Bleh. Skylines. The sky is made to be looked up at to remind us all that no matter how hard we try, we're meant to be ants in a big hill."

Then, in a just as typical fashion, Edge lost interest and started looking at the statues. "Did you make all of these? Or is there someone else who ..." Frowning while trying to think of the right words, Edge just sort of opened her mouth and let them out. "Do you copy techniques from other people...?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:45 am

Christian's stride broke and he laughed as he took an involuntary step forward with the whack. "You're just not used to being spoiled." He took a step into the elevator and stood close, facing her. "Creature comforts are not to be over estimated. Especially when one spends their formative years making shoes and living in a building fit to be burned down at the drop of an ill placed lamp."

Christian didn't elaborate anymore on the phrase, but when the door whisked open he allowed her to follow him into his temporary haven. It was big, spacious, and had an absolutely grand view of the city. It was cool and breezy. The smell of the ocean was thick and clean hear. The furniture was a clean black leather with modern accents. However instead of appearing sterile, it was done in warm tones, creating a spacious and inviting room. Sculptures of the human body lined shelves along with books from old, leather bound, books on anatomy with hand drawn images, to newer glue bound books. All appeared to be worn, but still taken care of. Christian was clearly a studen of his work, and had spent the last few centuries at least, honing his craft. Closer to the huge windows which over looked the city was two wooden stoles, appearing very worn, and also old. The seats went up and down via a heavy screw set up with the seat itself. There was a table with lined with chisels, hammers, and a various other tools. A box of clay say near it. About ten feet from that was a large block of white marble, with slight pink to brown veins running through it. The carpet there had been stripped away and refinished leaving a lowered area of concrete to contain the dust and debris. Christian lived well, and his appreciation for "creature comforts" was on display without being ostentatious or arrogant. To the intelligent observer, it revealled a man still not used to having so much at his disposal. The fact that many of the items appeared to have been used, but very well cared for, showed that despite his wealth and status, Christian still appreciated his belongings.

"Welcome to my haven. Its a bit over the top for my tastes, but its temporary-ish. I kind of have it on permanent hold." He took a step inside, letting her take things in and pass judgement.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 am

Edge was not at all dressed like somebody who belonged on the top floor of a hotel, much less the presidential suite with somebody like Christian. She was wearing racing leathers, the kind you wore when you drove an 07 Suzuki Hayabusa. Carrying her helmet in her left hand, Edge once again showed her somewhat abusive streak by giving you a nice whack on the shoulder. It wasn't hard, but it was hard enough to make one break their stride. "Bleh. This place looks too much like a prison." She stuck out her tongue. "It's weird. My feet are clicking on the floor just like they do in jail."

She followed you to the top, waited, and then for once, was quiet while she prepared herself to see just what Christian Knox did for a haven.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Christian kept Edge close, not out of paranoia or anything, just to have a female close. The buzz in his veins from just feeding made him feel warm and he was enjoying it. The hotel, of which he had rented out the entire top floor, which meant the four presidential suites, was abuzz as soon as he walked in. He had pretended to be some eccentric billionaire heir to avoid problems. This place also had a reputation for discretion, so there was a minimal chance of wayward paparazzi looking for celebrity spottings accidentally catching him in one of their photos. He had gone through a secured entrance before to park and had come in through another secured door. The small concierge desk was immediately to his left. An older man took his keys and three hundred bucks to park his car.

"I like this place. Its clean." The concierge behind the counter offered an admission that his room had been cleaned and his messages would be waiting for him when he came down to get them. Then offered a smile at the couple. Christian merely nodded his reply and turned his attention back to Edge. "Funny isn't it? They have no idea." His voice was low so that only she could hear as he steered her to an elevator that went directly to the private suites on the top floor. This was the concierge entrance, and the only way to gain access to it was to pay with an American Express Centurion card. The famous black, titanium card available only to the stupidly rich.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Once you and Edge decided on what to do about the food situation, things got under control fairly decently, but that's because anytime you associated with Edge you had to worry about things getting out of control. Your food kind of reminded you of chicken. If you had the southern style chicken sandwich, Edge had chicken nuggets. It was sort of a game between the two of you to see who could get picked up first. While you were Christian Knox and had all manner of badass seduction plus Presence and even a little Dominate, there was still something Edge had you didn't.

Tits.

It was a fact. Men were easier to seduce then women, especially when it was a woman like Edge who was seducing them. Something told you Edge had fed on one or two of the clowns before, so it was like cheating. Bitch.

But when the two of you headed back to where you had been couped up for the last couple of nights, well, well, that's when things would change to your favor.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Christian beamed, "Laid is good. I actually haven't eaten since I got here. Been uh.... two days. Wow." He made a face, clearly not happy with that. "Well, lets get the hell out of here and see what we can get into for some food huh?" He was looking at her, nothing but hunger, but he knew that if they both needed Blood there would have to be another source. It was simple math. No matter how you cut it there was no way to get one plus one to equal three. He sat up and intentionally bumped her with his shoulder, putting a hand on the small of her back.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Edge kicked back. "Miyamoto was being dramatic. Mastering the sword involves winning with one strike. Painting a picture can never be done with one stroke." Watching you watch her, Edge didn't seem confused, but she did let the moment hang in the air. To emphasize the lust floating around, she did lick her lips, slowly. Very. Slowly. "I was planning on getting laid tonight. It's been a couple, and I'm sorta hungry."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Christian smiled, "Exactly." When she kicked him he kicked her back idly, the smile returning to his face. "I could teach you. I think it was Miyamoto Musashi who said, "To master the sword learn to paint..." He looked around and laid down on the crates, letting his legs dangle off the edge. He kept looking at her, his look was one of curiosity, a little hunger, and now something entirely different. Christian was interested, had been, but now he was feeling her with his eyes. He stopped himself and added, "Did you have anything else you wanted to do tonight?"
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:01 am

"Oh." She said. "My bad." Edge noted the missing smile and the general feeling of how he explained his process. "I get it. I think. I mean, I don't think I could sculpt an ashtray. You should've seen my ladybug I made when I was in first grade. It was so awful." Edge crinkled her nose and stuck out her tongue at the memory.

"But, I know what you mean. I'm all the time getting asked what my secret to being the baddest bitch on the planet is." Edge pouts. She looks completely exasperated, and therefore frowns. She rolls her eyes and then turns her left hand into a pistol, mocking the motions of putting a bullet in her temple. "I have no fucking idea. To be honest I can't explain it. I just am. It's..." She smiles happily and reaches across, lightly booting you just under the knee. "You just have to feel it."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:43 am

Christian nodded. "Aside from sit relatively still... Not really." He inclined his head in her direction, as if pointing out at that she had managed to move every few seconds since he'd met her. "The drawings give me something to refer back to when you're not there. Sculptures can take months, and years to do right. I'll be working with clay at first, to get a feel for you, and the images in my head." Like all artists Christian struggled to explain his process. It was intuitive to him, but to anyone else it seemed bizarre and wasteful, but that was the nature of the beast when it came to stuff like this. "Once I'm happy with that, I'll move to the marble or perhaps alabaster. Italian of course. Its the best for the job." He hesitated and looked at her again, his smile gone, "You just have to feel it."

Last edited by Ac1ds0ld13r on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next