Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Bull. It gives you wiiiings! - Christian

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Red Bull.  It gives you wiiiings! - Christian Empty Re: Red Bull. It gives you wiiiings! - Christian

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sat May 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Christian understood in that moment what Edge had been talking about, and he felt a little sorry for her. All that time she had spent trying to assert her independence and send a lesson the to the Camarilla to just leave her alone had done nothing but insure she went noticed everywhere, and that everyone paid attention to her. If for no other reason but to make sure they were well out of the blast radius when everything went south. "You're right. I'm not used to being intruded upon like that." He knew it did nothing to excuse his actions, but Christian was not one given to needing an excuse for anything he did. "We can go if you like. I'm not real interested in staying anymore either. Perhaps call it an early night..." He wasn't trying to ditch her, and his expression said that, but it was still an open thing. He expected her to head off on her own for the rest of the night. Which suited Christian fine. He knew he'd see her again, and for now, he decided to track down some of these Millionaire kids and see how big of a mess they had, and if it was fixable...
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Red Bull.  It gives you wiiiings! - Christian Empty Re: Red Bull. It gives you wiiiings! - Christian

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat May 09, 2009 12:25 am

Edge turned to Christian after LeRoy walked off. She breathed slowly, an act she did entirely on purpose. "That was a little uncalled for, don't you think?" Edge did not look happy. It wasn't the uncomfortable unhappy like it was a few seconds ago. This Edge was the pissed off kind of Edge. You could also tell that Edge was doing a pretty good job of reading your expressions. Edge knew that you were pissed too, so when you made mention to leave, she nodded once and turned towards the door.

Outside, Edge immediately glared at the ground and stood by the sidewalk. "That's the kind of shit I am talking about Christian. I can't even go nowhere without some asshole wanting to know what's up and why? But that doesn't excuse you getting all territorial and shit either." Edge looked serious. "But at least you have a good reason."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri May 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Christian thought for a moment. Edge was clearly too riled up to stay, but the elder in Christian clearly did not want to give the indication that LeRoy had won this little pissing contest, a slight Christian intended to pay ten fold. No one, Prince, Baron, Kingpin, or Lucky Fucking Bunny Floppy Ears, blew up Christian's spot. Anywhere. Ever. Under any circumstances. Christian decided right then and there he would indeed get involved in the politics of LA, and he already felt a little sorry for LeRoy. He whispered in Edge's ear, "We should probably go..." It wasn't a suggestion, but by no means a command either.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Wed May 06, 2009 6:19 pm

LeRoy's eyes showed amusement. "Many could buy this place, Edge. For while it is an amusing diversion. It has been a long time since this music was popular. I've no doubt someone will buy this place soon and put up a car park or a McDonalds, so I enjoy it while I still can. I'll leave you two to entertain yourselves. I only thought it would be rude for me not to introduce myself. Have fun and please stay to enjoy the show." LeRoy turned and headed off at a slow sedate pace back to his seat with the girl.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue May 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Edge was the sort to be easily distracted. She didn't seem to care much for the interaction between the Kingpin and Christian. She was already out of her element, something Edge clearly did not like. This was turning into a moment for her. It wasn't a happy moment, and from the way she stood staring at something, or was it someone in a distant side of the room, clearly away from the conversation going on and the stage, it became evident. If her posture wasn't enough, the snap and tone of her voice was a dead giveaway. "Stop it. Both of you. LeRoy, Christian didn't know you were into this place. I didn't either. If it's any consolation, we can go. Christian, I assume you can buy this place if you want too, so who cares? I've been here all of three minutes and I'm already feeling like I am late for the door. This is supposed to be fun. If you two don't act like your age, then I'm knocking both of you out and using this place to host Fight Club." Yep. She was snappy alright.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue May 05, 2009 6:19 pm

The Kingpin nodded graciously. Christian Knox, what the Hell was he doing in LA? And with Edge? It wasn't difficult to see what he was up to. LeRoy couldn't believe Edge would just roll over for Christian. That guy had a rep for chasing tail, kindred and kine alike and for turning simple things into the most convoluted bullshit anywhere on the planet. He could see that he brought Edge to one of the few places she wouldn't be 100% comfortable so he could win sometihng from her and from the look of her face, he could tell she'd already sampled that delight and wanted more.

LeRoy turned his attention more properly to Christian "No, no bother at all. Not often I would see a fellow Kindred in this place. I've been attending for some time now. It is nice to put a face to a name. Welcome to LA. May you find everything you've been looking for here. If you need anything feel free to drop by the office. Normal hours. Our little talk can wait till then" he sized up Christian without looking away from his eyes. The man wasn't as impressive as he'd been led to believe. Perhaps he just couldn't hack life in NY any more.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue May 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Christian almost laughed in LeRoy's face at his clumsy approach. Clearly this was not a man used to dealing with someone of Christian's caliber, and after having his evening ruined by such a low class oaf, Christian found his patience draining quickly. Still, in the interest of Tradition he offered a polite smile. "The pleasure is mine, LeRoy, was it? Yes, I hope I'm not being a bother. Edge did me the favor of showing me around the city so I thought I'd show her one of my favorite places that I've found." Christian was still smiling, but it faded naturally as he glanced up at the stage. "I believe we have a few minutes before the performance begins." He wasn't just going to usher the biggest baddest Anarch in LA off, after all, he had to wait for an opening to leverage himself properly before doing that, and he knew the Neonates liked to have their egos stroked, so Christian gave the Kingpin five minutes, and started his watch with a subtle scratch of his wrist and adjustment of his cuff link. "What shall we discuss?" He turned and looked back at the Kingpin, smiling broadly again. It was inviting, but there was a sinister bent to it. Christian was no longer pretending to be a youngling for the sake of blending in. His entire posture changed in that moment, and he looked very much like the predator that stalked through Elysium knocking the indelicate, crass, and unsubtle aside like so many dominos for his own amusement. Christian looked the part of a true elder.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Edge twisted her head down and away from Christian's voice in her ear. It was a natural reaction to make it go away. "Stop it." Edge's quiet, but seemingly hostile reaction was just a little upsetting. "Christ..." Edge cursed turning into Christian. "The Kingpin-don't...fuck, he seen us." Edge sighed. She looked down.

Edge then turned towards the Kingpin when he introduced himself to Christian. Her lips curled into a forced smile, but it was pretty clear she wasn't thrilled about her current situation. "LeRoy... please. Call my Kyoko. You're right," she said. Edge turned towards the stage. She looked at the stage and then between Kingpin and Christian. Music was not Edge's forte, so she left it alone. "I don't know about the music. This isn't the kind of place I would nornally come. It's all Christian."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon May 04, 2009 3:37 am

A richly appointed man watched Edge from across the room. He was dressed resplendently in a black pinstriped suit together with a freshly ironed expensive shirt, though perhaps not quite to the caliber Christian was wearing. He was clean shaven and of average height, he was slightly overweight and filled his shirt and jacket well. His brown hair was well groomed and short. His distinctly average features would not look out of place anywhere. The thing that drew Edge's attention was his tie pin, holding in place a thoroughly mundane grey striped tie. Without the tie pin, he'd have looked just like any number of patrons in the club. With the tie pin, he was announcing his presence as the Kingpin of LA. The eyes once seeming dull and listless brown sparkled to life with intent once his identity was known.

A polite smile and word to the woman he was with and he rose from his seat making his way over to the new arrivals. "Hello Edge....and you must be Christian." his voice was a deep bass and sounded welcoming. He seemed surprised at Edge's presence "This is not somewhere that I would have thought you would be inclined to grace with your presence....under normal circumstances. I'm pleased to see you here. You must tell me what you think of the performance." His word choice was unusual, once again showing his ability to blend into new environments. In Edge's experience every second word out from his mouth was a curse of some description. He turned to face Christian "And at last we meet, the esteemed Mr. Christian Knox. Welcome to LA. I'm pleased to have the opportunity to share a few words with you before the performance begins."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon May 04, 2009 12:10 am

Christian responded to her shyness by putting a hand on hers. "You know, this is not too far from how it felt to meet you. Very intimidating." When Christian seen the diva shoot Edge that look he laughed to himself and guided her towards a table. "She's jealous of you. It's plain as day all over her face. She wants what you have. She wants to be you. Behind that mean face is a very lonely and scared woman." His voice was a mere whisper in her ear. It was perfectly toned to be soothing and calming.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat May 02, 2009 3:06 pm

Edge looked at your car. She shook her head. "It's impressively overdone. Mustang, Porsche, Eclipse... even a Ferrari at times. But when your car is as unique as this one, it's a..." Edge looked at you with a bit of a pout. "It's too dangerous. Sticks out like a sore thumb...but I guess since I am riding along it's okay." On the ride there, Edge was uncomfortably quiet. You had to hold back when Edge confessed she had no idea who Ray Charles was. You even tried the song game with her. Edge was a really good actress or she really didn't know. That was like someone not knowing who Chuck Norris was.

Once she went inside the place you'd taken her, you could tell that uncomfortable was an understatement. Edge might be uneducated in certain aspects, but she was hardly a dummy. Edge was keenly intelligent. She was so keen in fact that she noticed how overdressed she was. She noticed how everyone else saw the two of you. You could tell that Edge heard the music, but that it wasn't her thing. So yes, out of her element, yes. Edge was definitely out of her element.

At first her eyes were big. But they quickly narrowed when she caught a particularly aggressive look from an obvious Diva at the bar. She turned to you as you both made your way deeper inside. Again Edge was a bit distant, perhaps shy.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri May 01, 2009 10:42 pm

After watching, with humor and awe, Edge get fitted for the dress he took her down to his car. The McLaren roared to life in the parking deck and Christian smiled and let out a contented sigh. "I love this car." He smiled at her and let the car roll backwards out of its parking spot in neutral before putting it in gear and heading off.

The drive was quick with Christian making small talk and telling her about the place he had found. The Mint, not far from Hollywood. It had been built in 1937 and had hosted everyone from Ray Charles to Stevie Wonder. The music was jazzy and nice. It would be a good place for them to hang out and let her see how Christian did things.

The interior of The Mint was done in warm woods. The place had the look of something built during the 30s. A very classy joint, but the atmosphere was very relaxed. They were dressed nicer than anyone else in the place, but not ostentatiously so. They looked like a couple looking to unwind after some mostly formal event, or just deciding to get a little dressier to go out tonight.

The music was kind of R&B and an upbeat sound. It was live, so that helped. The acoustics in the place were surprisingly good. Christian paid their way without a thought and tossed the valet his keys, who was almost shitting a brick at being given a chance to drive such a high end car, even if it was only for a block.

Once inside the door Christian leaned in closer to Edge, "This place is supposed to be really nice and relaxed. Don't worry about anything." He could already feel that she was out of her element. Now he just needed her to relax so she could actually enjoy being out of her comfort zone a little.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 am

If you want to move this on, then I'll need you help some with the Jazz club. It isn't really something I am good at - not at Christianish level, so if you can help set the scene it would be awesome.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Christian nodded while she spoke, his smile getting bigger and bigger before finally breaking into laughter. "No, I'm not a masochist. I think it would be fun. How many people out there can say Edge taught me how to fight?" He moved closer to her and looked her up and down. "Just don't kick my ass too bad, eh?"

When she said she wanted it tailored Christian called the Concierge one more time and asked to have the tailor sent to his room for a quick fitting.

"You like jazz?" He asked Edge after hanging up. "I'm in the mood for jazz. Maybe swing."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Edge shook her head. She shrugged. She even continued to get distracted and look at herself in the mirror. "You really think having your ass kicked by me a few dozen times while you learn how to ball your fist up and hit something really hard is fun?" She sighed heavily. "I'm afraid there is something wrong with you Christian. I think you're a masochist or something because I don't know nobody who thinks having me hit them is fun." Edge snickered and ran her hands down the front of her body, checking herself out in the mirror one more time.

She looked thoughtful. "What do you think? Should I have it tailored to me? Yeaaa... I think so." She looked at you slyly then nod-nodded.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Christian smiled at her. "You have to think outside of the box with it. Dominate is the hard one to use to stop a fight. Too much eye contact. However, if used judiciously beforehand, it's good at making sure a hostile situation never comes up." He looked at her and very matter-of-factly added, "Theres a reason most of the people that would cause me physical harm don't." Christian stammered for a moment when she offered to teach him how to fight, but then laughed at himself. "Now that would be fun!" He gauged her reaction when she stammered herself at the mention of a tailor. "Seriously, won't take long. They're good here too. It looks great how it is though. Its up to you."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 am

Edge shrugged. She listened to you talk about presence and dominate and then matched your shrug again when you finished and shrugged your shoulders. "Presence and Dominate don't stop fights. Presence kind can if you Dread Gaze someone I guess, but the rest of the powers suck at stopping fights. They even suck at stopping fights before they start. If somebody is pissed enough to throw down they are going to do it anyway. I don't know about Dominate. I don't know how to do that." She shrugged again, once more matching your own movements. Edge was teasing again. Playing with Edge was starting to turn into a game of memory where you mixed and matched the cards until finally guessing the right ones. If you were careful and astute you could have fun pushing her in the right direction...

She seemed to like the topic of fighting, and you could tell because she kept it going herself. "Who would you like to learn to fight from? If you were learning I mean. I could teach you but if I did I would want you to use it in Fight Club. I would build my own camp of fighters, try and find a sponsor, all of that stuff. It would be sweet." Edge beamed.

You were right, she was overwhelmed again. "S..s-say wha..?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Christian shrugged. "Never really needed to. I'm by no means defenseless. Dominate and Presence can get a lot done to disarm a potentially violent situation, and I know enough people willing to drop by on someone that gets violent with me that most just don't try it. I can defend myself... I just do it differently." He shrugged again. "Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind learning. Just haven't really found someone worth learning from.' He looked her up and down again. "That looks great on you. Maybe I should've had her take it out a little more in the hip though... If you'd like I can have them senda tailor up here. They'll fit you for it while you wear it. We can be out the door in twenty minutes. They work quick." It was such a nonchalant suggestion that Christian likely didn't even notice that it would sound odd to anyone not used to be waited on.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:32 pm

"I don't know. I came to L.A. I guess to get away from a city that was never going to change. In a lot of ways I'm sick of fighting all the time. It's not that it's boring or anything like that... It's just, you would be surprised the weird shit that happens. The other week I had two Sabbats want to bet me I couldn't take both of their biker gangs. Anyway!" While you changed, Edge tried things on. It was almost impossible to actually get a female's measurements perfect, but in the case of the dress, you did just fine. Edge seemed quite impressed herself. You could tell it was a little difficult for her to grasp though, because she couldn't wipe the look off of her face while she checked herself out in the mirror.

Edge looked at you and was for perhaps the first time since you've known her, stunned into silence. It was one of those uncomfortable pauses. Then finally she started to smile. "Everybody can lose one. When I was fourteen, I lost a Tae Kwon Do tournament. I got a bronze trophy. The girl that beat me, she won the whole thing. It was the most awful thing I think I can remember ever feeling. Now that I am older, I think about it less and less, but sometimes it still has a meaning." She shrugged, looking you over. You could see the word "nice" on the tip of her tongue.

"Why didn't you ever learn how to defend yourself? Out here in L.A. it's pretty much an everyman skill."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Christian smiled and nodded. A lot of what I'm trying to say is what you just said. It's just not that black and white. Well, I suppose it is, but when you bring emotions and all that other stuff into it, shades of gray emerge. Ugh... I'm losing myself now." He shook his head. "As for spending last night with you...A part of it was to see what was myth and what was legend. Mostly though, I like you, you being fuckin' hot doesn't hurt either." He smiled and stuck his tongue back out at her as he moved about changing his own clothes. An understated casual suit. Nice jacket, and slacks, and some nice shoes. The shoes were where he splurged. They were hand made and had silver embroidery on them, simple designs to accent the cut of the leather."[/color] He paused for a moment. "Yanno, I've been in fights before I was a embraced, but since then... only one." He laughed at himself. "At the risk of losing cool points, I got the shit kicked out of me too. I just suck at it." He grinned at her, not proud but laughing at the humor of his admission.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Edge smiled when you said "catty". She must have been feeling a little catty to begin with. She looked at you seriously, but not quite as guarded when you had mentioned Elders, and why they do what they do. Immediately she started shaking her head, completely disagreeing with your answer. "No... no... no. That's not it at all Christian. Elders don't do stupid shit because they're bored. They do stupid shit because they're stupid. There is no excuse for being dumb. Your whole theory doesn't make any sense. It's pointless to kick dirt in someone's eye and then run off like a bitch just so they can retaliate so you can hope to have something interesting to do twenty years later when they finally recover."

She had begun talking with her hands. This was a subject of much agitation for Edge. "When somebody does something stupid, you check them. You beat them so badly they will never, never, never, ever do it again. Elders get it in their heads that because they're old they don't have to answer to anyone and can therefore do whatever they want. That shit isn't true. I dare anyone, any elder to try pulling some stupid shit. I don't care who it is. It could be Tyler Crown, or Critas, or even that old ass Setite Lazaras. I'll fuck him up beyond all repair too. Being old doesn't count to shit except being old. That doesn't make you any smarter, or wiser, or better suited to lead your respective community. In fact, it's just the opposite." Edge had planted her feet. While she was still holding the fluffy peach housecoat on, she was paying less attention to it. Edge was facing you head on.

"Once you reach a certain age, you should be required to pass the torch. If you don't, things are going to stagnate. Elders create, and are therefore responsible for all of their own problems. It isn't boredom, or lack of humanity, or the terrible things done to you that make you the way you are. It's being obsolete. Think about it. When was the last time you faced something truly life threatening? You ever been sky diving? I bet not. I bet you think it's a terribly dumb idea. On the other hand, there are like, 3 or 4 things in the entire world that can kill us... jumping out of an airplane with a parachute on? That's not one of them. What about something less obvious... like... we'll take this here." Edge looked around...

"I know the stuff I've done and supposedly done and get routinely blamed for. It didn't stop you from spending the night. Why would you do that? It wasn't because you were bored. At least I hope not. It was because at least a part of you wanted to see if the myth was really the legend the rest of your peers say it is...but you also did it because it was fun. You can find fun stuff to do without being stupid." Edge sighed heavily. She pointedly stuck her tongue out.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:27 pm

Christian replied to her first question, "I think catty. Yeah. Catty." He listend while she spoke, when she got guarded and asked her final question Christian shook his head. "Of course not, was just wondering why. Though if I'm going to be here awhile getting involved won't hurt. Its harder the older you get. To find stuff to do." He frowned and seemed genuinely troubled. "I'm not making excuses for how most of us act, elders I mean, but a lot of the things we do that drive everyone younger than us crazy, is because we don't really have anything else left to do. Weird huh? Look at it like this... Someone pisses you off, you can go kick their ass and kill them, but, if you do that, you can never ever, mess with them again, which means you have one less thing to do. One less thing to keep you focused on something thats not the passage of time. A few centuries into this, and forever, starts to look like a long, long, long time." He shrugged it off. [color]"So what made you come here?"[/color]
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 am

Edge paused for a second while you pointed out the expensive and fashionable violet cocktail dress. Edge's eyes sparkled just a little bit as she considered it. "I like it too. What else? Do you want classy Edge with nice heels or do you want catty Edge with black boots?" Edge teased. She was getting good at it. You knew she was teasing as part of her plushy coat opened up more around her neck.

Edge considered your question about why she told you about the Millionaire's Club. "I brought it up because I figured you would be staying a while. But I am not an idiot. I know elders can't resist the urge to get involved. The way I see it, if you're going to do it anyway, I ought to point you in the right direction, right?" She looked at you a little guarded. "Why? You're not mad are you?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Christian moved immediately to the cocktail dress and held it up against Edge, smiling at the thought of her in it. "I like this. And yes, perhaps I am trying to spoil you a little. What you said earlier..." He shook his head. "Why LA? Last night you mentioned some people you thought could use my help... Why?" Christian was not only trying to change the subject away from what he was leading into, but trying to get a glimpse into Edge. She had ben villified everywhere, and after spending the night with her, Christian could hardly see why. Well, he knew why... Elders, like him, were not particularly fond of things they could not control, and Edge would not be controlled. "I'm thinking. We go out. Nothing in particular. Just hopping around. Lets me see the city, and gets you away from everyone else? We also get to talk, maybe learn some more about each other and the other side of the tracks so to speak?" He watched her to gauge her response. Focusing on body language. Christian wanted a true response from her, not that he doubted she'd tell the truth, but that he didn't want to bore her.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:00 am

Edge took a few steps forward. She held the fluffy poofy housecoat closed with one hand and ran her hand over the cocktail dress. Her fingertips were gentle on the fabric. Her eyes quickly darted to a pair of shoes. They were silvery heels that looked good with the purple dress. Edge immediately furrowed her brow and looked at you. "Christian are you trying to spoil me rotten? You know I could get used to this."

Edge beamed happily. "You gave me so much to choose from. I'm not good at this. I usually take what I can get. What do you like best?" Edge asked the question in a somewhat surprising tone of voice while she looked between a dark colored woman's coat and snug fitting striped blouse.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next