Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit about Edge

Go down

A bit about Edge Empty Why'd he do that? Edge

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Edge looked at Mary Jane while she held the katana in her hands. Edge had to fight the urge to snap that really sweet blade in half. Walking towards the Toreador who had come to bear witness to the fight, Edge left the fallen Cathayan and his retainer behind her. "I guess that settles that," Mary Jane commented. She caught only silence though as the badass Brujah remained wordless on her way towards the car.

"Why the fuck did he do that MJ?" Edge groaned at last. She was clearly agitated, holding her arms close and knees pressed together. "Why don't they ever fucking learn? Are these bitches retarded or something? First it was the goddamn Sabbat. Fucking Han and shit. Then it was Tyler Crown. That asshole tried three times!" Edge glared at Mary Jane and snapped. "Dude, I am a fucking Brujah who has done some really whack shit that even I can't hope to explain. Surviving a lightning bolt from a Tremere elder. I pissed off a Gangrel Archon and somehow managed to fuck that asshole up. Dude the Tremere hate me because I helped one of their rogues blow up his own chantry." Color grew on Edge's face, and excitement crept into her voice the more agitated she got.

Mary Jane noticed this and did what any easy going Toreador would do. She made light of the situation. In her mind it was still one less badass Cathayan who could come and terrorize everyone. At the end of the day what Edge did was necessary. She'd even come around and agree herself, but right now she was on the verge of a full fledged rant. Edge rants were known to be funny, in a cynical sort of way."Yeah but Han is a badass and Tyler just wants to fuck you."

"Fuck Han he's a bitch. Fuck Tyl--" Edge stopped in mid sentence when it dawned on her what Mary Jane had just said. Her nose crinkled and she blinked, making a very shocked and awed face. "What? Eww. No. Tyler's a fuckin' dork. He has potential I guess but he'd need to relax for five minutes first... But fuckin... Goddamnit Mary Jane!"

Edge glared at Mary Jane again. "Stop trying to cheer me up. I want to be all angsty right now why I try to figure out the logic of this all in my head. I'm a fucking Brujah. You piss me off and I fuck your shit up, right? But like, what are you going to do? Ban me from Elysium? Fuck that gay ass shit. I didn't want to be there anyway!" Edge got animated and turned in her seat to face Mary Jane as she tried to hide her laughter by looking ahead and paying attention to the road. "Then what are you going to do? Send the Sheriff after me? Fuck that motherfucker. I'll whoop his ass too, and that bitch ass witness. And if he's dumb enough to be there I'll go shell on the Nos you hire to stick his nose in my business."

Edge stopped just long enough to take a breath. "You would think these cocksmokers would be smart enough to leave me alone! Goddmanit. They fuckin' act like a fool, then get fucked up, run home, cry like little bitches, and then send some new asshole to get put in a bodybag. I don't get it. Why do they do that MJ?" Edge glared and sighed... Why do they do that?

Last edited by Jedi_Master_007 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a color)

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

A bit about Edge Empty A bit about Edge

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:27 pm

"I don't want to kill you." Edge said, partially annoyed as she looked down at the Japanese man on the ground. He wasn't a man, not anymore. He hadn't been a man in nearly five centuries. An elder, a powerful one, even by the Cathayan standards, had thought to defeat the western barbarian who had slain the last of his mortal line in single combat.

He never had a chance.

As he pulled himself to his knees, the Cathayan lowered his head in shame. Then he limped to his feet. Pain, both from the physical wounds he suffered and the agony of defeat creased his forehead. His eyes had glassed and his face had lost the steeled composure it had only a moment before. "Forgive me Akuji. I have failed," he said at last as tears of blood slowly dripped from the corners of his eyes.

With his good arm, the Cathayan pulled his blade from the ground and took one final swing. The slash was weak and slow. Edge easily stepped inside, catching the Cathayan's strike under her own arm. She twisted and pulled, snapping bone at the wrist while directing the defeated elder back towards the ground. He did not scream in pain.

Once again she wordlessly looked down at him as he tried to pull himself back up to a kneeling position. It was then and only then that she realized what was going on. Slowly, Edge knelt in front of the Cathayan. She made eye contact and looked past the pain - past the agony - past the death of an entire family line. "You have taken everything from me. Let me die with honor."

"I do not kill defeated kneeling men," she said, standing up.

"You must finish...this."

Edge turned. With the speed given her by Caine she swung the katana overhead and back down, bringing the blade clean through the Cathayan's neck. His head hit the ground and rolled almost three feet before his body fell forward with a soft thump. Then it started to rot, and soon, in mere seconds, it was nothing left by Samurai armor and a sealed scroll.

Just like that, five hundred years was gone...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down