Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed's Plan - Duncan & Roger

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ed's Plan - Duncan & Roger - Page 2 Empty Re: Ed's Plan - Duncan & Roger

Post by Claymore Thu May 28, 2009 1:46 am

After McAnders pulled up, he took a long hard look around the immediate area to spot anyone in Obfuscate, and kept his hearing up just in case he missed anyone. He rolled his eyes when Ed insisted on patting him down looking for a wire, especially since more recent bugs are small enough to allude a pat down without having to hide it in the crotch of a Nosferatu. All that was mildly amusing, and on its own he would have kept his comments to himself. But the question about whether or not he was a cop... "Oh good lord. Ed, first of all, why would it matter, we're Kindred. Getting you arrested would only cause a Masquerade breech and piss off a lot of people. Secondly, the idea that undercover cops have to tell you what they are is a myth. And pat-downs are only good for finding weapons. Remind me later and I'll see about finding you a good bug sweeper."

He crossed his arms and cocked his head with 'give me a brake' written all over his face. "That's the second time I got the sense from you that you either don't know what you're doing, or you're not being straight with us."

At that point, McAnders turned his Auspex eyes on Ed, to see if his accusations struck a nerve or caused an emotion worthy of getting ready to duck away from a glass jaw.

Claymore
Supporting Storyteller
Supporting Storyteller

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-26

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=15037

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Mon May 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Guessing that he would have to pay a visit to the Hideout, and even that tonight might be the night, Roger had made a point of changing his usual attire. As always he was dressed in black, but this time his suit was replaced with a turtle neck jumper and slacks, with a balaclava scrunched up in rear trouser pocket, in case any crowds wandered by. His shoes had been replaced with sturdy brown boots, and he sported worn black leather gloves on his hands.

Stepping out his car, Roger was impressed by the van and the mention of entrapment, if not a little wary at the same time. That look at the shrubs concerned him. Was Ed just being paranoid, or had he gained one of the many kinds of enemy in the World of Darkness that weren't easy to spot with the naked eye. He hoped it was the former.

He shot a surprised look at Duncan as he was patted down, and suppressed a smirk as he watched Ed grab at his nether regions. Bracing himself for similar treatment, he was grateful for his private parts being spared, and wondered if the though of what might be present in a Nosferatu's pants had put Ed off from putting his hand anywhere near them.

When Ed spread his arms out on the car hood Roger again looked at Duncan, this time motioning towards him. "Don't look at me, Mr. Former Detective. I think our friend here deserves your professional touch."

OOC: Great post man. I think Ed is my favourite NPC now.
Beta
Beta
Player
Player

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 25, 2009 11:46 am

Ed was waiting for both of you when you showed up at the Church. He had an ominous white cargo van and was double checking equipment. The van had it's side door open, and the Debolt logo on the side. The church was otherwise unlit and run down. From the looks of it, Ed had no intention of going inside. He turned slowly when the first car showed up, but didn't say anything until the next one arrived.

When you both were there, Ed took a second. He looked thoughtful. "I see ya both decided it was in your best interests to show up." Ed looked up, which caused one or both of you to do the same. It was a surprisingly clear, starlit sky. Then he looked around, focusing on a group of shrubs near the side of the church. Satisfied, he looked at both of you. "Before this goes any further, I need to ask you if you're cops. If you're cops, you gotta tell me, or it's entrapment." He then came over to Duncan first and grabbed him by the arms. Ed wasn't gentle but he wasn't rough either. Ed quickly gave Duncan a pat down for wires and bugs. He even grabbed Duncan's ass and balls, just to make sure.

Ed stopped on the service revolver and snickered, but otherwise didn't comment, besides a simple, "You're clean." Then Ed looked at Roger. "You're next," he said, giving the lawyer the same treatment. "Alright. You're clean too." Somewhat surprisingly, Ed held out his hands, putting them on the hood of whoever's car showed up last. "My turn," he said, showing a sign of faith and trust. "None of us can be too sure these days."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Ed's Plan - Duncan & Roger - Page 2 Empty Ed''s Plan - Duncan & Roger

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat May 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Coming soon to a game near you!

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator