Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those with backbone - Tyler, Regina, Natalya, & Dragon.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Those with backbone - Tyler, Regina, Natalya, & Dragon. Empty Re: Those with backbone - Tyler, Regina, Natalya, & Dragon.

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:10 am

When Jennifer held onto him for a kiss on the cheek, Dragon leaned into her and held on tight. He kissed her back and then held on a second longer. There was so much to say and yet at this time, nothing was coming out. "I will call you," he said. "See. I still have your number."[/red] Dragon said, regurgitating her number by heart.[color=red]"Childre are not something I am an expert on, but know this, if I was, we would not be having this awkward, disappointing moment."

Dragon found his emotions were difficult to control. Especially now. Jennifer was the one he'd cared about for years. She'd been his one, true love. Half of the things he has now he got because of the lengths he went through just to be with her... and now... now... thing had changed. He couldn't be mad at Jennifer because she was hurt. He couldn't be mad at Natalya because she was hurt, and thinking she was doing what she was because it made him happy. He couldn't even be mad at himself for not seeing this happen. Had Jennifer not showed up in the first place, Dragon would already be with Natalya now.

Yet he was still pissed. It didn't make sense, and if it didn't make sense, it wasn't true. Dragon thought long, long, and hard. At once his fist clenched. He immediately reached for his phone. Then he paused, thinking better of it. No... No... He wasn't going to be easily manipulated. Almost immediately, a rough sketch of how he was being setup went through Dragon's head. Dragon did a rough checklist, putting everyone who knew he was with Jennifer on it. Then he put together another list. The second one was everyone who knew he was with Jennifer, AND in Los Angeles. There were a total of 4 names. Tera Leveaux, his eldest and most loyal childe, Tyler Crown, his peer and occasional rival, Han Chang-Hui, the Sabbat mastermind for his side of things, and finally, Justicar Ryan Combs.

Dragon went over the usual suspects. Tera had no reason to betray his trust. Their relationship was perfect for both of them. She would gain nothing, and lose too much by trying to betray her sire. Even thinking along the lines of Diablerie, Dragon realized Tera had nothing. Tyler was next, and he was just as easily eliminated as a suspect. Why? He sure had plenty to gain by knocking Dragon out of the way. But then, Tyler was one of the few who had seen Dragon angry. Tyler also knew that trying to come between him and Jennifer was a lesson on suicide.

Next came Han. Dragon wouldn't put this past Han. The tactic was crude enough, and, if you looked at it from Han's point of view, easy to implement. Manipulating Dragon and Jennifer into meeting each other, and then following them back to the Chantry sure sounded good. It made all kinds of fingers point in Han's direction. But then there was Justicar Combs. What did Justicar Combs have to gain by manipulating Dragon?

Dragon tried to think of the best ways to work it. He didn't like where it had ended up, and so, he decided to run it past Tyler later. Right now he was going to spite the Justicar. With a dark smirk, Dragon moved towards Natalya's door. He was in strict predator mode, and let his fangs creep down over his bottom lip as his hand reached for her doorknob.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Those with backbone - Tyler, Regina, Natalya, & Dragon. Empty Re: Those with backbone - Tyler, Regina, Natalya, & Dragon.

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:50 am

Jennifer nodded and was relatively wordless while you spoke. When you had her at the threshold of the door she kissed your cheek and nodded. Her lips quivered slightly with emotion, but you got no other indication that this was bothering her. Jennifer had always managed to steel herself against injury. "I do understand. We've got forever to do this." She gave a half-hearted smile at her own sad joke. "Take care of her. I'll be ok, and I'll be around." She kissed Dragon one more time on the cheek and turned, leaving.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Dragon held Jennifer close but not with the passion or desire even he thought he'd have. As the damnedest of things happened and the mood died for him, Dragon retracted his hand and sighed. "You're right," Dragon said matter of factly. "But as sad as it going to sound, not now." He frowned and looked away. If you could read Dragon's features you could tell he was torn between what he thought he wanted and what he really wanted.

After a few seconds of silence, Dragon stood up, taking Jennifer with him by the hand. "I'm either the smartest, or the dumbest person on the planet. But I have a code of ethics and you have your own thing with NOS." Dragon tried to avoid mentioning Natalya because he didn't want to make things even more awkward with Jennifer, but deep down, he knew Jennifer was a big girl. So he just came out with it. "Jennifer, I'd love to do this with you, especially with you, but the truth is, tonight is Natalya's night. There is so much I need to catch up with you on, and yet, stabbing me in the back of my skull is Natalya." Dragon knew Jennifer would understand. He hoped she'd understand, just like the way he understood her need to rejoin Chris, and the rest of her friends with Team NOS.

"While I want this, I just can't." Defeated, Dragon sighed and glanced towards Natalya's room while he picked up his wine glass and drank the rest of the contents down in two huge gulps. The edge in the air was uncomfortable, way more uncomfortable then Dragon ever wanted it to be, especially in his own haven. In a way, he was simultaneously glad he was doing this, and pissed that he couldn't figure out how to bring Natalya and Jennifer together for the night. In the end, he just decided he was going to vent his frustrations on Natalya tonight. Somehow he figured she would enjoy it.

At the door, Dragon buttoned Jennifer's jacket for her. His expression on his face was worth on a million words if you knew what to look for. "Jennifer, I'll call you," he said. "But I need to get my house in order first."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:16 am

Jennifer's words were indeed cut off as you had planned, and when you teased she teased right back. She took the opportunity to bite at your lip a little and drew just a touch of blood for her own amusement. She licked it promptly clean and gave you a smile.

"If she is then you'll have to do the good father thing and take care of that." She made a face at you, it was playful. "We can stay here. I kind of like it in here." She looked around again and giggled as you started to tease her belly with your hands and looked back at you. "I think you've got something dirty on your mind Dragon." She tried to look angry, but it came off more coy than anything. She grinned again, taking a sip of the blood.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:54 am

Dragon was indeed not the least bit interested in the affairs of Regina or Natalya. In fact when Natalya came over to him, he offered only the slightest hint of emotion towards what she was doing by pulling himself away from her, looking up and away. No, no. She didn't get to fawn over Tyler, stir things up with Gina, and then suggest he have a good night. It didn't work like that.

After Natalya did her little strut and lead the others to her room, Dragon sighed, making a point to check his watch. Then he looked at Jennifer. "Ten, fifteen minutes tops before she realizes Tyler isn't me and is back out here trying to be all over us." Dragon's words were dry. "That's what blood bound childre do," he said in a low voice. "She wants me, wants me to have a good time with you, and wants to impress Tyler all in one. I however, am not as protective of her as I once was and indeed she is turning into quite her own Tremere. It's time the blood bond I hold on her is broken so she can be treated as a contemporary with her own free will, but it cannot be done all at once without creating hostile feelings, and I can't let her know that's what my intentions are or she'll resist with everything she's got. Therefore I have to encourage her to have other outs." Dragon explained carefully to Jennifer while refilling his glass.

With a shrug, Dragon put Natalya's actions in the back of his mind and finally started to play with Jennifer. He dipped his finger into the cool liquid in his glass and tasted it himself before smiling at Jen and handing it to her. As the glass was transitioning between hands, Dragon purposefully accidentally tipped it just enough to spill on Jen's hand and perhaps a few drops on her thigh. He smirked, feigning a frown. Dragon did not have clumsy moments. He took her hand and nibbled on her inner wrist after carefully tasting the small splash away. "Do you want to go to my room or are we good here?"

The truth was, Dragon didn't feel like getting up. The question was rhetorical anyway. Power was something often associated with Dragon, though not necessarily physical strength. In this case, a break from the usual was in order. Dragon's arm snaked around Jennifer's shoulders and pressed her closer to himself. He kissed her right in the middle of her response, cutting her off from any form of dialogue. He pressed his tongue against hers, pulling on Jennifer's bottom lip just as he was about to release only to reconnected with more strength and more power... once more... twice more... and then finally on the third kiss, Dragon let go of Jennifer's hand. He tugged on her shirt just enough so he could slip his hand under the form fitting fabric. Dragon's hands were quick and nimble - the sort of thing that allowed them to be ultra-sensitive. He slowly crawled his fingers over Jennifer's belly, pausing just long enough to tease the little stud she had piercing her naval before using that as an opportunity to fully pull away from kissing.

Jennifer's reaction would set the mood for the rest of the evening, but as far as Dragon was concerned things were just getting started.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:31 am

Natalya shrieked with delight as Tyler yanked her hair. She released her hair from his hands, and walked slowly out in front of both Dragon and Jennifer. Her movement was sly and coquettish. She intended to draw attention with the way she walked. She walked over to her sire, leanign over to kiss him on the forehead. "Have fun, my love."

Turning her back to Jennifer and Dragon she extended one arm to Tyler and the other to Gina. She leaned forward to kiss each of them on the hand, a quick peck before standing. She turned around on the spot, switching hands over her head. She waited for each of them to stand up, before walking ahead to her room. She led them to her room, her hips swayed as she walked slowly, a small visual treat for those who were looking. Natalya was confident they'd both be looking.

"This way. I think you'll find it most comfortable. I'm rather tactile. I enjoy the sensation of silk against my skin."

Natalya's room was large, her bed could easily accomodate all three. Her room was well-apponted, each piece of furnishing chosen with care and attention. A desk with a computer and some books stood in one corner. Several large bookcases filled with old leather bound books stood next to it. Mauve seemed to be her favourite colour, with a few darker shaded items around for contrast. The bed had an old purple and white throw on it, something that had seen many years. On the walls, paintings by a myriad of different artists and styles were placed at point shosen to enhance the features. The only thing completely noticeable by its absence were photographs. A large lavender sofa stood in front of a mahogany coffee table, a matching love seat forming an L around the coffee table. Several extra cushions were nearby. The room was softly lit by Edwardian looking wall sconces.

"Bienvenue chez moi"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 am

Tyler shrugged and smiled. "Right now? I'm thinking I'd like the both of you to keep doing this, and perhaps we do need to move to another location." Tyler glanced over at Jennifer and Dragon. Jennifer had gone from paying attention to the little competition that had been brewing for a few moments to Dragon, and Dragon was thoroughly enthralled in what was going on there.

He tugged harder on Natalya's hair as he spoke when she pressed her lips against the back of his neck. His eyes remained locked on Gina and he drained his cup. Tyler Crown's eyelids were heavy with the intoxication of the moment and the blood. In the back of his head a small voice was silenced when it protested against what he was about to do. For over a century Tyler had avoided sharing Blood because of the messy bonds it created, but he had seen it done so freely. Perhaps it was time the Archon loosened up a bit and finally started to enjoy some of the hard earned privileges that came with being... Tyler Crown.

"Guv'nor," He called the Dragon. "I want you to have a good night and hopefully as much fun as I'm going to have. Natalya, I believe you had a room?" So did Tyler, but he was not going to do this in his room. Wards could be messy if one were caught in them during the throes of passion. And, his intentions here were not entirely selfish. He was learning a lot about how Gina would handle herself in the future when faced with being denied something she wanted, or at the least having to compete for it. Keeping her out of Tyler's room would mean she had to work harder and would not have the confidence that came with being "in her yard."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am

Natalya's smile relaxed on her face, the mood was good and infectious. Her head moved gravitating towards Tyler's hand, she rubbed her head against his hand, enjoying the sensation of someone playing with her hair. She breathed a very contented sigh, her breath warm against Tylers neck. The tugging on her hair made it feel more real, more exciting. She watched her Sire, she'd rather be with him, but she knew he'd want this night to be alone with Jennifer. She needed to be with people she loved too, the wine was a heady concoction, she knew at this moment, she felt connected to everyone there. She couldn't deny anyone, her feelings ran strong, like her Sire in so many ways. Her eyes drifted to Gina, they were alike in many ways, cousins of a sort. Her fingers rubbed the back of Tylers neck. She decided to surprise him by moving forward, she breathed softly against his neck, her warm breath tickling all the small hairs there before planting a soft moist kiss at the back of his neck, near the base of his skull.

She laughed softly moving back to allow Gina a little more intimate room with her Sire. Her hands continued their dance across his neck and shoulders chasing and soothing sore muscles. Natalya decided to focus more on giving a good massage while Gina played with him. Her turn to play would soon return.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:24 am

I leaned forward moving my hands up behind his head, sliding my fingers through his hair before taking a firm of his hair and bringing my mouth down to meet his. My lips brushed first his top lip then the lower one before letting my tongue dart between them. "So what is it that you do want?"
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Tyler's smile broadened as he took another sip from the blood concotion, and another pull off of his ivory and silver gilt pipe. It was a small work of art, the pipe, but that was not something anyone was watching. Tyler spread his arms across the couch, drink in one hand, pipe in the other and closed his eyes, still grinning. "This...I could get used to this." The Regent set both aside and twisted, shrugging out of the jacket while the two childer worked his torso. "Yanno... I don't want a city anymore. So, none of them." He looked up at Dragon and raised an eyebrow. "You ever get the feeling we got fucked?"
He turned his attention back to Gina, putting one hand on her hip, he reached back with another and put it in Natalyas' hair, letting her feel the grip as he pulled it gently.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:31 pm

My eyes followed Natalya as she got up and moved behind Tyler. The moment she laid her hands on his shoulders a bitter twang of jealousy began stirring deep down inside of me. Her actions made no sense to me considering she had Dragon and could probably have any man, or woman for that matter, that she wanted.

I just looked at her with a blank face as she suggested that we three go to the privacy of her room. "How dare she!" Was the first thought that came into my mind. Had someone given her the impression that a threesome was even a possibility tonight? If they had, I had completely missed that boat.

Tyler's response told me that I had indeed missed the proverbial boat and was now standing on the dock watching it drift further and further away. I looked at him and knew full well that the jealousy growing in me was reflecting in my eyes. Whether he was the only one to pick up on it however was unclear and right then I was unsure if I even cared. Self-starting attitude huh? Fine! "I think the muscles could be worked out better from a frontal approach" I replied to no one in particular as I twisted my body towards Tyler's and slid myself onto his lap. I sat up straight facing him and began working the muscles on the side of his neck and upper chest keeping my eyes locked on his.

Dragon had said something about Natalya's massage techniques on the back but that was all I had recalled. Once upon a time his every word would have stuck with me but right now I had a small point to prove.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 pm

"Natalya is very good." Dragon replied, looking up at her while she smoothed her hands over Tyler's shoulders. "I've had her work my lower back on numerous occasions. I'm not sure if it's her specialty or what, but it is quite relaxing." Dragon finished his glass and set it on the coffee table when Jennifer curled up on him. He smirked his trademark once again when he made eye contact with the younger Toreador. She was in trouble tonight...

"Hey Tyler." Dragon seemed to have the magic light bulb go off in his head. If there could have been a cartoony version of a light bulb blinking on right next to his head there would have been. "If you could rule any one city in the world for one century, which city would it be?" Yup Dragon was high too.

When Natalya suggested running off to her room, Dragon seemed just a little surprised at first. He looked at Jennifer to gauge her reaction all while commenting on his own. "That's fine," Dragon said without looking away from his current fixation. "Don't let us hold the three of you up from the rest of your night."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:24 am

Tyler tensed for just a moment under Natalya's touch then relaxed. He didn't reply to Natalya's invitation but he watched Gina. He was curious to see how she gauged this new threat. Tyler thought for a moment then added, "Maybe we can work something out." He looked up at Natalya and smiled.

Jennifer for her part moved to the floor next to Dragon and put her arms around him. She gave a wry grin and watched the brewing competition between Natalya and Gina. Clearly she was wanting to see how this developed, and keeping Dragon's hands busy would help that along.

Tyler turned his attention back to Gina, "You could learn a lot from her self-starting attitude."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:59 am

Natalya's eyebrow raised at the comment from Tyler. "If you like, I could try to ease those tense and sore muscles for you. I've taken a class or two." She rose from the sofa, walking to be behind Tyler. Her hands moved deftly over enjoying the sensation of the expensive fabric of his jacket. She felt delight in the tactile sensation of the cloth. Her hands eased under the collar of his jacket to reach over his shoulders. Her fingertips probed for the tense and sore muscles in that area, her fingers pulsed, swaying as they gently rubbed the tension out of his muscles. She looked over at Gina "You know this might be more comfortable for all of us on a bed. My room is free....."she let the invitation hang.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:55 am

I caught Tyler's curious look at me and returned one of my own as if to say, "what?"

I looked over at Tyler when he made the comment about wanting a masseuse, "I can give a massage better with you laying down. I can only reach your shoulders if you are sitting." I gave him a small smile. It was becoming more difficult to keep up the appearance of being as relaxed as everyone else. Especially considering that everyone else was either drunk or high at this point.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:41 am

Tyler looked from Natalya and Gina, a small smile on his face as he took a sip of the drink, then set it down on a nearby table and lit his pipe without the lighter. He sat back and the smile grew up until Dragon said "Han." "Han? Well thats always interesting. Han is a minor inconvience." Clearly the two Archons were dismissing the individual they were speaking of as trivial.
Tyler looked at Gina and immediately caught her mental note taking and made a curious face. He looked back at Natalya, letting his eyes linger for a moment as they wandered across her. The warmth of the mixture of bloods in the drink took him a thousand miles away then brought him back. A wave of relaxation washed over him. "I wasn't shot tonight. Thats always a good thing." Tyler smiled and idly made a mental note to get more of this blend from Dragon. He stretched. Maybe he'd take some time off before his big mission and find a masseuse and ghoul it. He had heard it was popular among elders and that they were able to do wonders with undead muscle and sinew to keep it limber and pliable. [color]"I want a massage therapist."[/color] He grinned and puffed the pipe one more time, stating the idea like it was the most brilliant thing ever. Tyler, was high.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:33 am

I took the glass I was offered and nodded in agreement to the toasts already made, "To new beginnings and new friends." I took a very small sip of the wine, feeling the coolness against my lips for a second longer then was actually needed. The room seemed relaxed, calm, almost as if for a brief moment no one had a care in the world. It was this very reason that I made a silent resolve to stay alert. Every lesson I had ever learned taught me that if you didn't want to make a fool of yourself or be taken advantage of, to always remain alert. Outwardly I was appearing relaxed, inwardly I was taking as mental notes as I possibly could. Even Tylers actions weren't escaping my notice at this point
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:23 am

Natalya swallowed the liquid after the toast, content just to relax as the warm liquid burned it's exquisite way down her throat. The warmth radiated throughout her body. The sensation wasn't demanding, it was like being welcomed by old friends. A passive welcome that spread slowly, but you were perfectly aware of its spread until eventually you felt it everywhere. When Natalya opened her eyes she was at home with everyone around her. The sense of relaxation grounded her made her feel at perfect harmony with those around her.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:18 pm

After the toasts, Dragon was perhaps the first to drink his strange concoction that resembled blood and wine. With a happy sigh, Dragon leaned back, resting against the sofa directly in front of Jennifer but also between her knees. When Tyler made mention of how Regina did with, he quickly looked at her with a raised eyebrow and his usual trademark smirk.

"Awesome. I ran into Han Chang-Hui tonight. I was just about to sink my fangs into some steak and shrimp when I thought I noticed something odd. Sure enough, there he was waltzing into the place. We had a nice little discussion where I finally got him to crack by telling him if he wanted me to either back off or help him take the city he'd need to deal with Edge first...preferably in Fight Club." Dragon took another sip, pausing. He let the gravity of that sink in for a moment.

"Han wasn't very happy about that, but that's because at the end of the night he's just a small little man with a Napoleon complex. He's terrified of the notion of facing Edge because he can't beat her." Dragon thumped Jennifer on the shin. "I actually ran into Jennifer on the way back about twenty minutes ago. I actually had to stop and do a double take as she was stumbling out of a door on her phone."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:36 am

Natalya raised the glass feeling happy for the first time in a long time. She was surrounded by what amounted to family. "My lessons with Dragon have been rather.....intense. I might do better under a more measured teacher. You will not be disappointed in me as a student. I can promise you that." She raised the glass her smile reflected in her eyes. " To friends old and new and to the Battle for Los Angeles."

Last edited by purplegeekness on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:28 am

Jennifer smirked and leaned over, probably more than she needed to, and took the glass, she moved so she was positioned more behind Dragon and leaned on him carefully. She smiled as she did it. "I haven't just hung out like this in a long time. Ken and Chris are usually pretty loud...And that damn Halo 2 they always play, not to mention the reek of pot... I don't know how they put up with it." She shrugged and offered her glass up to meet Dragon's, careful not to make them clink.

Tyler took the glass and gave Gina a curious look when she coughed then said, "I must warn you though, Natalya, my lectures are notoriously intensive, and my standards may be even more exacting than your Sire's." When Dragon proposed his toast Tyler smiled, perhaps at some inside joke, perhaps one only he got. It was hard to tell. "I'll agree to that Guv'. To the Battle for Los Angeles." He held his up and waited on Natalya and Gina to follow suit before taking a slow sip of his.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:13 am

Dragon opened the door of his liquor cabinet and looked over his various choices as everyone spoke to each other. When Tyler addressed Natalya, Dragon smirked to himself. Maybe he'd teach her a little more then Thaumaturgy too. "Of course Natalya."

Dragon returned, setting down several wine glasses and a huge, heavy looking bottle that seemed to be weightless in his hands. Instead of sitting on his usual chair, Dragon plopped down on the floor in front of Jennifer, opting to sit Indian style. He popped the cork on the bottle and poured each of the glasses until they had just the right amount. "This is a concoction called "The Will of Lo Pan." Lo Pan was a Chinese Sorcerer-God according to mythology. Similar to mage blood, this will have a relaxing, effect with a brisk taste that reminds me of an early morning in the middle of October." Dragon shrugged. He wasn't being poetic. He was just describing it the best way he could.

"Like Mage blood, it's effects vary from drinker to drinker. The trick is to just relax. If you think you're going to have a bad effect, you will convince yourself that you're going too...and then you will." Dragon handed Tyler one of the glasses, and then one to Natalya and Regina if they wanted.

Finally he looked up over his shoulder and handed one to Jennifer, but he pointedly only moved halfway, so she would have to lean down. He was teasing. Then he picked the final one up for himself. "To the Battle For Los Angeles."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:57 am

When Jennifer held out her hand I almost instinctively reached for it but caught myself quickly enough as I saw Tyler reach his own hand from the corner of my eye. Whether it was a choice to ignore and disregard me so easily was something now noted in my mind. Perhaps it was a slight oversight, perhaps not, only time would show her for who she truly was.

I almost had to giggle to myself. Natalya seemed as eager to learn from Tyler as I was. What exactly did this say about Dragon I wondered to myself. Was she really wanting to learn from Tyler or was she just anxious to try her moves on him? That thought nearly caused a giggle as well. I made a small coughing sound, "Excuse me," I said rubbing my throat. I looked at Dragon waiting for his approval to both Natalya's and Tyler's question.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:30 am

Natalya greeted Gina with a warm smile as she sat down beside her. She watched with humor as Gina carefully sat down between Tyler and herself, making sure she knew Tyler was off limits to her for this evening....but there would be other evenings and she couldn't be there all the time....or was it just that she wanted to get to know Natalya better? Natalya smiled, thinking of all of the potential convolutions that there might be to where people slept tonight, before Tylers words surprised her.

Natalya's eyes blinked open in surprise at Tylers offer. Learn new thaumaturgy under the auspices of one of it's greatest proponents? She quickly nodded before he recanted the offer. "I'd welcome the opportunity to study under you as your pupil along with Gina. As I'm newer to Thaumaturgy I'm sure I could help her out if she ever does run into difficulty." she hoped Dragon didn't have more ridiculous plans that would take her away from this opportunity. "Dragon, if you have no need for me, may I sit in and learn from Tyler? I'd still be available for anything you need?" her voice rose in a questioning tone.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:15 am

"Welcome to the fold Gina. I'm Jennifer." She offered a hand, to Tyler after acknowledging Gina. "Your reputation precedes you, and I must admit, I had expected you to be taller..."

Tyler smiled and shook her hand, "The pleasure is mine. And, D' its fine. If you're offering to me, I would like something to drink. Its been a busy night. As for my childe..." Tyler gave a smile. "Gina had her first encounter with a rather dangerous individual and handled herself impressively. We start her Thaumaturgical learnings in earnest tomorrow. Perhaps you'd like Natalya to sit on the lesson? Otherwise its only Gina for my lecture."

After handling the relative elders in the room Tyler turned his attention to Natalya, "Your ability to do that is nice. It shows a quick intellect. Remember to learn those basics well though. They are the foundation for everything else you'll do with Thaumaturgy. Especially when you want to create your own Path, something your sire and I have both done."

Jennifer cast eyes at Dragon while Tyler spoke, and nodded when he offered a drink of whatever vintage he was about to break out. She smiled as Tyler spoke, and you could tell she was not intimidated, but rather impressed that she found herself in the company of individuals whose reputations were so large. For Jennifer, this was the equivilent of a sit down with the CEOs of powerful companies. The information that could be picked up in casual conversation could prove to be incredibly useful to anyone with ambition.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next