Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dialogue Between A Dying Man And A Priest - Dragon

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dialogue Between A Dying Man And A Priest - Dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: Dialogue Between A Dying Man And A Priest - Dragon

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:53 am

Damn right Dragon killed the thought trying to form in the back of his head. He was never in too deep. He was the kind of guy that liked to go as deep as he could until he finally bottomed out. Sensing that Han was actually interested in learning something new about the area, Dragon quickly decided to see just how much Han really did know. There were a couple quick ways of finding out, but the best was probably the easiest. "Alright. Before I gift you with a bunch of useless information you may already be aware of, just what exactly do you know about Reichart and his presence here in L.A.?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Dialogue Between A Dying Man And A Priest - Dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: Dialogue Between A Dying Man And A Priest - Dragon

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:13 am

Han shifted at your barbs, and made a scowl. For a moment, you half expected shit to hit the fan and everything to go dark. Then the elder re-composed himself and listened to the end of your tirade. After another moment, where again, you thought he might just decide to throw down right now, he spoke, "I certainly understand your views. Please be mindful though, that everything I did then was calculated to get me to another goal. Those goals were met. While the means may have not turned out quite as I had anticipated..." He shrugged, but then added. "Let me be clear about one of your misconceptions though. The fact that Pascek still lives, was not a 'dismal failure' as you called it. It was simply more prudent to not slay him. After all. Now I have one angry piece of Rabble after me. If my attempt had "succeeded" I would likely have the weight of the entire Camarilla after me... It was simply wiser to have his flight plans changed before the attack. Yes, I'm the one that had his flight changed. Someone else tried, but I had already locked it in. It was a moment of insight that caused me to alter my plans." He didn't elaborate on the tale any more than that, but what he said made a hell of a lot of sense. Han wasn't stupid, and only a stupid vampire would risk being Red Listed and having the Camarilla set after him.

"But, I believe I will listen to what you have to say. You have done me the courtesy of listening to me." He looked at you and waited again. He was perfectly calm, which was a stark contrast to the last time you had seen him. He was also showing an insight you had not expected from him, but then again it wasn't really a surprise, Han was an elder Lasombra, and you did not get to be either of those without insight, patience, and more than a little willingness to kill. You quickly killed a thought in the back of your head that tried to say that you were getting in a little over your head.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Dragon listened as Han spoke. While he listened, he studied the Lasombra. When his bullshit detector went off, Dragon's demeanor changed. It instantly went from being relaxed, to terse and weary. Han was a slippery kindred, and as his memory ticked off all of the things he knew, Dragon formed a plan. "No." Dragon said the word in a tone that meant it wasn't negotiable.

"No. But before I explain why, I want you to understand something Mr. Changhui." Dragon ashed his cigar, blinked, and then made a point to look thoughtful. "I don't like you. In fact, I despise you. I despise the fact that your greatest accomplishment, that you tried to knock off Pascek, was a dismal failure. I don't respect you. I truly believe I am more powerful then you and that while dangerous, you're no threat to me in any sense of the word." Dragon paused. He took a drag from his cigar and exhaled up and away.

"...And I most certainly don't fear you. I've never credited the Sword with an abundance of brains and if you're the best they've got..." Dragon's eyes met Hans. "I want you to consider all of this when I tell you that I am meeting with you because the situation is far more complicated then you know." Dragon gave Han a very serious look.

"By being here, and allying yourself with Marceau, you've stuck a thorn in Dirk Reichart's paw. This has endeared you to me somewhat. Now I have a plan that I am willing to bring you in on, or you can take your leave. I give you the option to do as you wish." Dragon once again hit his cigar. He slowly shifted upright to his seat, giving the impression the conversation was to get more subtle.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:17 am

Han nodded, and if he took the threat with any kind of regard his face betrayed nothing. Instead he looked at you and added, "I did not mean to interrupt, so as you've requested I'll be brief. Frankly, it is auspicious that we have bumped into each other because quite frankly, I am in need of your help. Your knowledge of particular rogue elements here in the City of Angels would be most beneficial. I was wondering if we could come to some mutual agreement regarding it? Let me also add, my presence here has nothing to do with you or your friends. Simply those elements I mentioned already."
Your bullshit detector went off with klaxon bells and flashing lights. This was Han, and there were few vampires as selfishly ambitious as him. You immediately knew whatever Han was planning, it probably did involve your "friends," just not now. He further revealed a little more of his position by adding, "I am not here in regard to the usual feud we share. My counterparts wish to remove certain... variables from the equation. Plainly speaking. The lead representative for my team is not quite performing up to standards we would like. I am here on a trouble-shooting mission. In exchange for your information. I can be persuaded to give you certain information regarding movements of individuals you would find undesirable." He frowned then added, "It is entirely unfortunate that you are so firmly invested with your company. I've always believed you would make a fine leader with us."
He was silent waiting on your reply.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:20 am

Mmmm. Nubile young girls. It was like eating veal. Just as good too. Of course when Dragon saw Han approaching, he nodded in Han's direction telling the ladies he had some business to take care of, but that it'd be over in the next fifteen minutes or so. As they left him alone for a bit, Dragon carefully slid the three drinks on the table to a better position, allowing them to cover a wider degree of angles. When Han sat down, Dragon sunk back into his seat, arms sprawled out along the top of the booth. "Suspicious is more like it. Don't insult my intelligence, we both know you're know you're just as surprised to see me as I am you. Now that initial introductions are over, be brief. By all rights I should be setting your face on fire and scorching the ashes with lightning. You're also interrupting my dinner."

Dragon's smirk was a coy one indicating that he was in no mood to deal with of all kindred, Han Chang-hui right now. As he reached into his pocket to draw a cigar, he produced a wooden match and then lit it, carefully twisting the cigar around to keep it burning evenly.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Dialogue Between A Dying Man And A Priest - Dragon - Page 2 Empty Dialogue Between A Dying Man And A Priest - Dragon

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:06 am

The club was probably one of the hottest places to be in LA. The kind of place you didn't make it through the door unless one of three things happened: You knew someone, you had a ton of money, you were insanely hot. You, happened to fall into all three of those categories. So, entrance was easy, and painless, aside from the douche bag outside insisting to the bouncers he was Justin Timberlake. The music was loud, lights flashed to the beat. DJ Word apparently took his profession seriously. Some of the more popular music from most of the major genres with a few lesser known tracks tossed in for fun, were seamlessly sampled and put behind some amazing beats.
Another few minutes to pick and chose a selection of nubile young lovelies for your night's entourage and you made your way to the VIP area overlooking the whole of the club. You ordered a round of drinks for everyone and sat back while the girls giggled and carefully hit on you. Amanda and Zoe were young, probably too young to be in here, but it was questionable. Amanda was a sweet little redhead with just the right curves and a personality to match without being a bitch. She was sassy, in a fun way. Zoe was just as well assembled as her ginger counterpart, with an infectious giggle that was neither annoying nor high pitched. When you said something funny, and she laughed, you had to laugh too, her laugh demanded it.
You had been flirting, and teasing your newly found sampler plate for a good twenty minutes, after all, you're Dragon, you do things on your time, and tonight, you had plenty of it. It also helped get you prepared for later with Natalya. That's when the hair on the back of your neck stood up. It took you maybe half a second to realize what had set your nerves on end. Han Changhui.
Holy fuck. Han Changhui,in LA. This. Was. Not. Good. He had seen you too, and was in fact, moving like a predator through the low, lit tables, scattered chairs and couches, of the VIP lounge to you. He was never very tall, maybe a whole five foot nine, but his movements and bearing commanded attention. You watched a pro football player take a drunken step backwards into Han, spill his drink then turn to look at him. As soon as the two's eyes met the football player back up apologizing. Han wore an impeccable dark blue suit. Modernized cut, but still bearing the traditional Chinese collar, and a perfect line of silver buttons. He looked different though. Harder, meaner, less human.
After another two tense seconds he stood in front of you, and made a light bow, hands open showing he had no intention of violence. "I had not expected to run into you here Mr. Lee. It has been a long time since we last spoke." He took a seat across from you. It was impossible to tell if he was alone, but knowing Han, he probably was, unless his ghouls were around. "This is an auspicious thing. I think you are just the person I need to speak with." He looked at you, almost amicably, and it almost looked believable on him. Almost.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2