Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speed Racer - Jamilah

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Speed Racer - Jamilah Empty Re: Speed Racer - Jamilah

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:08 pm

OOC - Check out the block party thread with Regina and try to catch up in there, or PM me if you have something new you would like to do with the character.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by August Personage in Jade Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Jamilah shrugged. "Where I come from, a party's a bunch of cholos booming reggaeton out the backs of speakers, seeing can bounce their car higher on their hydraulics and drinking cheap ass tequila straight out of the bottle. By the end of the night you're lucky if nobody got shot." The new woman grinned. "I'd expect a little more from a bunch of Toreadors."
August Personage in Jade
August Personage in Jade
Storyteller
Storyteller

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 10, 2009 12:00 pm

"Dude, your new girlfriend can kick your ass!" Ken nodded and held his hand out to get his blunt back. "Mary Jane? Mary Jane is coming? My girlfriend has better weed then yours." Ken nodded at Chris again. "I dunno. I'd say we should cookout and see about getting a block party going or something. I am not sure though. What do you think?" Ken turned and looked at Jamilah again after he asked Chris.

"What about you? What do you think? This other really cute Toreador that looks like jailbait is on her way over. She's bringing some people. What would you do if you wanted to turn it into a party?" Was this a loaded question? Probably not. If Jamilah could come up with something cool, it would look really good on her, and it would help her fit in even better.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri May 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Chris coughed when Ken made the girlfriend comment but retorted by saying, "Dude, my new girlfriend can so kick your ass." He put a serious face on for a moment. Well, as serious as a stoned out Toreador could manage. His eyes were glazed and he had that pothead crooked grin. "That sounds good though. I like that plan. He checked his watch. [color=yellow]"Mary Jane should be rolling up any minute now... She's always late. Supposed to be bringing some people over she wants us to meet. Some kids or some shit. So what we doing with the rest of the night negro?" He looked at Ken.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by August Personage in Jade Fri May 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Jamilah shrugged. "Sounds good to me. I like free engine work as much as the next girl." She seemed supremely confident of her ability to take the other two drivers in a drag race.
August Personage in Jade
August Personage in Jade
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed May 06, 2009 10:53 am

"Dude. This is my lighter. I had this shit for like three weeks now." Ken violently retracted his hand and stuck the lighter in his pocket when Chris called him a lighter thief. He looked at the car, more enthused about it then what Chris was telling him with regards to your driving skills. With a sigh, Ken shook his head. "Dude. You can't drive. My shit drives better then you." Ken snickered. There weren't many things he got to lord over Chris, but his driving ability and the fact he always had a lighter were two of those such things. He was more proud of the fact he could drive better. So when Ken had the chance to stick to Chris with that, he did. "Here's what I am thinking. She can hang with you, that gives her probate status. But until she can prove she has what it takes to hang with me... no. She's not going to be a full member of NOS. She won't be able to hang with me until she gets a car that can... So..." Ken looked over at J.J. and Gauge who were each smoking their own blunts and talking about something completely unrelated to the conversation themselves. "So, she drags those two knuckleheads. If she wins, I do her car for free. If she loses, I still do her car but she has to pay for it in some fashion. Cool?" Ken held his hand out to Jamilah to get his blunt back. "Yo, puff, puff, pass, not puff, puff, bogart Chris's new girlfriend."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue May 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Chris missed the blunt because he was staring at the lighter. "You bitch. Give me my lighter." He immeidately started patting himself down checking his pockets. He had produced an unlit cigarette from somewhere. "Dude, thats not cool. I want my lighter back." He almost sounded sad. However when he reached into the button up shirt pocket and produced a clear purple one he smiled triumphantly, held it high, and lit his cigarette. "Negro, this is Jamilah, and she already proved she can keep up with me. She wants in our shit. I like her. Can we keep her? I'll feed her everyday, and clean up her poopies from the living room 'n shit." Chris adjusted his visor and looked Jamilah over and nodded to himself.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue May 05, 2009 10:57 am

Ken fluidly shimmed on over, almost moving his arms and legs like an octopus. Chris missed out on the five second rule, so the blunt got passed on over. This time it was to Jamilah. "No. Nascar is garbage. There are too many rules, not enough emphasis on the driver and the car. But I guess yeah, I am the best driver around here." Ken looked at Gauge and at J.J. He snickered. He looked at Jamilah again, and then her car. It was clear Ken had an idea. You could almost see the light bulb. "I'll tell ya what. You beat these two knuckleheads in a drag race, and I'll work on your car. For free. See this baby right here is just a blank canvas."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by August Personage in Jade Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Jamilah chuckled and smiled at him. At least Ken seemed friendly, though that was suspicious enough in itself given everybody else's attitude. Though it never hurt to call a woman pretty. "From what I hear, you could teach half the guys in NASCAR a thing or two 'bout how to drive."
August Personage in Jade
August Personage in Jade
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 03, 2009 12:34 am

Right about then was when Ken bobbed his head to whatever tune he was listening too. He had headphones on and an iPod in his hand. Ken stopped, backed up a step, and then did a double take, glancing between all three of you. He took a long drag from his blunt while he sparked it up. The blunt was rolled like twice as fat as Chris's that he just had.

He used a lighter that looked an awful lot like one that belonged to someone else. "What's up Jeremy? Negro? Hey pretty girl. Is that pretty piece of American muscle yours? Need me to show you how to drive it?" Ken hit the blunt one more really, really, really long time. He exhaled slowly through his nose, smiling. Then he took another long drag from it and then blew the ashes off of it. He handed it to Jamilah, paused, pulled it back, hit it one more time, and then passed it to Chris.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by August Personage in Jade Sat May 02, 2009 9:54 pm

"Fuck wit' you? Shit, all I wanna do is drive wit'out anybody lookin' over my shoulder all the damn time. My sire tol' me all about the weak ass vampires out there- the Cam and the Bats and the Clan and whoever. Just more people tellin' him what ta do, he said. 's why he cut me loose." She thought, anyway. He could've been killed for all she knew.

"I ain't connected for shit, I been up front 'bout that. But I can put holes in whoever you want, all night long. Tell me what you want done, it'll get done." Jamilah nodded at Chris, completely confident in her abilities along those lines.
August Personage in Jade
August Personage in Jade
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri May 01, 2009 9:02 pm

OOC: Sorry, wasn't sure what to respond to / with..

IC:

Chris nodded. "Fuck the car." Chris flicked what was left of the blunt out into the parking lot. "You got any idea how we put in work around here? What we do? We smuggle shit all over the country. Not just weak shit like car parts. The rides are just that. Shits getting hot around here." Chris looked out at Gauge then back at Jamilah. "Too many of these bitches in town preach about freedom and what the fuck ever else they got as a pet cause. We're the only ones actually living it. Competition is getting fierce though. Team NOS doesn't need another chick in a car. We need someone connected, and not afraid to put holes in fuckers. And I'm not saying you're in." The Toreador moved and hit a button on his key fob and the driver's side window went down. He leaned in and pulled out a white and black ADIDAS visor.

Calmly he put it on and cocked it slightly to the side. His spikey hair stuck out through the top and he looked back at Jamilah, lighting another cigarette. "Ken's my nigga. Nobody gets into NOS without me and him on the same page 'n shit. If you're straight with us. We'll let you come put in work. You fuck us..." He looked Jamilah dead in her eyes. "Assamite or not, I'll kill you myself. You cool with that? Keepin shit level?"
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by August Personage in Jade Fri May 01, 2009 2:30 pm

OOC: I was waiting to see what Chris had to say.

IC:
Jamilah turned to look at the Sentra. Compared to the rest of the rides in the garage it wasn't much to look at, but she'd driven sleepers before and knew nobody in here would be driving something without some serious engine in it.
August Personage in Jade
August Personage in Jade
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri May 01, 2009 12:06 am

OOC - Bump

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:24 pm

While the three of you talked, a nearby car wheezed it's engine's turbo charger as it came to a slow stop out front of the Team NOS clubhouse. The car was a heavily modified Nissan Sentra. It was an older model Sentra that sat low to the ground. It was flat black and had heavily tinted black windows. A second glance revealed a ninja on the hood and on the driver's side door. You had to look at the car just right to see the ninjas.

J.J. looked at both of you when the car rolled up. "Gauge is here."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by August Personage in Jade Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Jamilah nodded at JJ. "I know you right. But all I got is what I got. I been taking better cars 'cause their drivers don't know how to use what they got. Hell," she gestured at the '68, "I was running a sleeper Type R that couldn't hope to match this girl's horsepower when I won this."

She shrugged as she turned to look back at Chris. "I got no problem with killing. Hell, that's what I'm built for. My maker didn't care much about his clan, but he told me that much. We're killers."
August Personage in Jade
August Personage in Jade
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:10 pm

"It took some time, I can taste it. As for getting anything off of it... Well I was flyin when I got embraced, so I think it just hasn't gone away. Its still stronger if I give it to my food first." He shrugged and turned his attention back to JJ, laughing. "Man, you know I'm fuckin' with you, and a Mustang might help. Since the new Charger, Camaro, and Mustang came out they're gettin big...Nobody wants to race us since they know they can't win. Which doesn't help us at all. I got a strip to look out for yanno? Besides, I'm more interested in what she can do as far as helping us outside a car." He looked back to her. "You got some sort of stupid religious thing against killing? You knew what he meant. Would you be willing to kill another vampire...
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:45 pm

"That wasn't a dis. It was a compliment. Fuck your weed. I got better shit from D.C." J.J. - who hated being called J.J. pulled out his own blunt. He lit it with a lighter he pimped from Ken who had in turn lifted it from Chris the same day he bought it. The lighter had been missing for like a week. "Seriously. Why do we want a mustang?" J.J. exhaled and ran a hand over his bald head. "If she can drive, she can drive. If you say she has rep, she has rep. But a mustang? Please." J.J. scoffed. "I am cranking 500 horses stock. Even juiced up this piece of shit can't hang. It doesn't matter how good the driver is if the car is crap."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by August Personage in Jade Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Jamilah smiled. "I'll race anybody, anywhere." But compared to every machine in the garage her ride was a bucket. And there was little chance Ken would be driving something less formidable. She had never turned down a race, though.

The petite young woman took the blunt and took a drag with an air of long practice, then offered it back to Chris. "Where'd you find stuff that we can still taste? I haven't been able to find any smoke that did a damn thing since... you know."
August Personage in Jade
August Personage in Jade
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:58 am

Chris nodded. "You've got some cred.. I'll give you that." Chris looked at JJ like he was crazy for a second. "You dis me and now you want me weed? No." Chris looked back at Jamilah and had a half cocked grin on his face. Something told you he was kidding, but his tone said otherwise. He offered the blunt to you. "You'll have to race Ken too, he's tougher to beat than I am."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by August Personage in Jade Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:11 pm

The slender woman ignored JJ- she knew she could drive and didn't need to prove it to anybody as far as she was concerned. Chris's question was more pertinent. "Bring to the table? I know cars, but I don't guess you need another mechanic, do ya?"

Jamilah frowned. "I can drive and shoot and take care of myself in a fight; that's what everybody says NOS wants. I can fix cars and I'm good with electronics of all kinds." She paused for a moment before shaking her head and going on. "I know security systems and can move quiet as a mouse when I have to. Quieter, really- quiet as death, that's what the man said when he made me. I'm quick- real quick- and am good at making sure nobody sees me if I don't want to be seen."

She looked at Chris. "That what you wanted to know?"
August Personage in Jade
August Personage in Jade
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 am

J.J. Snorted. "There ain't shit in 'frisco. Buncha' fags up there." He folded his arms again and stood menacingly to the side while Chris asked you about what you bring to the table. "And just because Chris says you can kind of drive doesn't mean you can drive for shit. Everyone knows he's the worst driver on Nos." He flipped Chris off and then held out his big hand for the blunt. "Yo. Let me hit that."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Chris nodded. "Well that means you'll probably want to be rolling with us. We run up and down the West Coast. If there's a racing scene, we're in it, and thats not just me talking shit." It was clear he wasn't either. "Thing is, we don't just let anyone with a car in to Team NOS you know? You gotta have credentials." He removed a blunt that he had tucked behind his ear and into his white ADIDAS visor. lighting it with the cigarette he flicked the depleted cancer stick out into the parking lot. "So, aside from passable driving skills whatcha bring to the table?" Chris looked at you critically.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by August Personage in Jade Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:40 pm

The small woman looked hard at the tarp then shook her head. An M6? There had to be money up here for him to be sitting on a machine like that. Jamilah shrugged as she turned back to Chris.

"Down in San Diego they're saying there's big money races up here. Little Mikey told me you were the guy to see, you boys were linked in. If there's no money for me here I'll head up Frisco way. Easier pickings, smaller bets, but I hear the cash is flowing up there. And I hear Oakland's all about drift- this girl ain't built for that but I figure I could find something to take the money off the college boys and the vatos 'til I could build something real."
August Personage in Jade
August Personage in Jade
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Chris hung up on the phone and was chuckling to himself. "And I'll still fuck that shit up and down the strip. The NSX is my ride, but I've got another pet project over there." He pointed to a vehicle that was covered in a tarp. BMW M6 Coupe. 500 horses out of the box. I haven't touched it yet because I'm still trying to get aftermarket parts made for it. Not a whole lot of tuning to do on a beast like that, but fuck it. I know some people that're good with numbers."[/color] He walked around and looked at the engine of the car and then back at Jamilah. "Where you plan on racing this thing? He looked at JJ then back at her.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down