Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning the Tremere Secrets - Dennis

2 posters

Go down

Learning the Tremere Secrets - Dennis Empty Re: Learning the Tremere Secrets - Dennis

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 pm

Seung shook her head. Some hair fell down along the side of her face and she brushed it away. "No, that's good. The metaphors are good. It might even work to your favor to mention the sword thing since legend has it that Dragon keeps a sword in that cane of his."

Seung shrugged and plopped on the bed that dominated the middle of the room. She looked around, which caused you to unconsciously do the same. "What do you think? Something doesn't quite seem right about this place. I feel like I've been here before but I know I haven't been, and it's bothering me. Have you noticed anything?" You hadn't, but then you weren't really sure what to expect either. Seung would have to elaborate for you to understand what she meant.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Learning the Tremere Secrets - Dennis Empty Re: Learning the Tremere Secrets - Dennis

Post by Claymore Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:07 pm

He looked awkward for a moment. A bodyguard is no stranger to being vague, but being vague without being obvious about it is an entirely different matter. "Well... the first thing I learned actually came around the time I was learning Auspex. I realized it has nothing to do with amplifying your eyes or eardrums, and more to do with the mind's eye. Allowing yourself to take in more than the brain would allow when it was alive without a seizure. It's like our souls aren't really attached anymore, they're just trapped." He shrugged, wondering if anything he was saying made any sense to her.

"Swordsmen talk about being one with the sword, artists do the same with a brush, and these people are still alive and more attached to their bodies than we are. It should come easier to us.

It still takes some marksmanship of course. And Vitae to... temporarily adopt the gun as a part of my hand. What I've added is a way of knowing it as if I've held onto it my entire life."
He looked at his own hand, as if visualizing it, and returned his attention to Seung. Then he paused a moment, reevaluating everything he'd just said and realized he got off on kind of a tangent. "Too detailed... maybe I should omit the metaphors."

Dennis Warren

Claymore
Supporting Storyteller
Supporting Storyteller

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-26

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=15037

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 am

OOC: Bump

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Seung opened her mouth to answer but then stopped. She closed it, then a thoughtful expression crossed her face. She straightened out and then responded rather confidently. "String him along. You'll need to answer his questions while being vague but informative at the same time. You'll have to try to avoid definite answers that useful information. Does that make sense?" Seung waited on a response.

"Give me an example."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Dennis nodded. "I understand. So how should I handle it then, when he asks me to show him what's inside the magic hat? I'm not really in a position to refuse. Frankly, as you said, you'd have an easier time asking for something in return for my service than me." He thought for a second, then added, "Either way, I'd have to demonstrate that's it's really worth a favor. Right now, for all he knows, this is just a glorified version of shooting straight."

Dennis Warren

Claymore
Supporting Storyteller
Supporting Storyteller

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-26

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=15037

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:38 am

OOC: Bump. This is a bump because Claymore is slacking.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 am

OOC: Bump, but I just posted it. This is just to move it back to the top.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Learning the Tremere Secrets - Dennis Empty Learning the Tremere Secrets - Dennis

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Seung wasn't actually your sire, so it was kind of weird that you look at her as such. One of the things you learned about her (whether by trial and error or by learning from the research of others) was that she had extremely potent blood. You had estimated her to be somewhere around the 6th or 7th Generation. It was difficult to tell because she was a Tremere, and Tremere had certain ways of altering their potency like that. Of course it was just an estimation too.

After pulling you into the room and closing the door behind you both, Seung still looked irked, but not quite as badly as she had before. "We're here to help Dragon deal with whatever issue he's got, presumably that Tatiyanna character. If you go off showing him your very specific tricks you know, what need does he have for you? What's in it for you? How do you get something thrown in your direction? How do you advance? Do you really think I'm not going to take the credit for bringing you along, and that anything cool you do was all because I had the foresight to make sure it would happen?"

Seung's glare had an upturned eyebrow. She continued to stare at you, with the backs of each hand on both of her hips. She looked like a real prissy bitch. Then again, Seung was a real prissy bitch.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down