Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Wanted - Li

2 posters

Go down

Help Wanted - Li Empty Re: Help Wanted - Li

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:07 am

OOC: I post for NPCs.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by irishrucker Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:51 am

"hey hot stuff! What's up?" Edge said with a little too much enjoyment for Li's taste."Listen, what the fuck is going on here? Just what the hell did you do to me and why!?" Li seethed. Edge laughed and began to speak. "There will be time for all of the explanations and coddling later. Right now you have more to worry about. There is a war raging on the streets of LA every night. You won't find it in the papers and it's not on CNN.As far as your average mortal is concerned, he's just an MRE in the field. Considering you were just sired without Camarilla permission, you just became a soldier in the resistance my friend. Or, you could always turn yourself in but you have a small head so it would probably on serve well as a doorstop."

Li sat in silence, stunned. What is she talking about he wondered. "I didn't ask for this. I just want things to go back to normal. I had a life, i'm responsible for my father's empire in this town!" There was silence on the other end. Li became more enraged than he had ever been before.

"" You're probably pretty hungry aren't you? We'll get to that, but first shut your mouth and listen up if you want to survive. I have someone who would be very interested in meeting you. His name is Hector. Him and I will explain everything to you. Meet us at the Whiskey in 15." The line went dead. ""Dead!" Li laughed. "I guess that's all relative now, isn't it?" It was time to get to answers. He put his foot in the floor and watched the headlights become fireflies in his rearview mirror.

It was the beginning of what was about to be a very long night.
irishrucker
irishrucker
Player
Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:36 am

You drove. You drove nervously. You drove carefully. Inside your head, you thought about what to do next and how to go about doing it. Suddenly, your phone rang. It startled you enough to make you jump, and then accidentally swerve the car to the left and then right as you overreacted to the counter steer. Some other asshole on the road hit the brakes and blared their horn at you.

That's how you knew something was turning out to be just a little more creepy then it needed to be. It was also how you knew you were on edge more then you should've been. The number calling you was in your contact list. It was your sire, Edge.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by irishrucker Fri May 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Li knew he had to get out, get to somewhere safe. The Chinese for all their honor and dedication to their kinsmen where a deeply superstitious lot. If they had figured out what had happened to him, he was in trouble. The note on the door indicated they had. He thought of calling his brothers in the Triad but no, he needed to find new brothers. Ones like him, damned for all intensive purposes. He needed to know more about who he was now, and why he had been turned. "I'll contact the Black Dragons when I know more about my situation and get backing from others like me." Li thought to himself. Where to go was the more important question. He grabbed the belongings of his that may be needed and set out. Hopping in his tuner he started it up and headed down Wiltshire towards West Hollywood. He would drive until he found somone or something he decided. He didn't know how he would know what he was looking for, he just knew that he'd know once he found it.
irishrucker
irishrucker
Player
Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Help Wanted - Li Empty Help Wanted - Li

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 am

Living near Chinatown had started to get a little creepy for you. It was weird. It was weird because you had lived in Chinatown for almost four years now and nothing creepy had ever happened before. But after your turn, after that really hot, pink haired Japanese chick who could not only ride a motorcycle better then you, but fight better too sunk her fangs into you and made you one of the damned, things had gotten weird.

At first you had chalked it up to just strange coincidence. It was an odd feeling here or there. Then it was one of those strange sensations that someone had been in your dingy apartment. An in depth search revealed nothing. Then it was a creepy odd look you got from the normal mortals as they seemed to shy away from you. And then, finally, most recently, tonight in fact, there was a simple note nailed to your front door. It was in Chinese, and it was both simple and sweet.

The note read "Get out barbarian."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down