Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF Just Happened - Gina & Tyler

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WTF Just Happened - Gina & Tyler Empty Re: WTF Just Happened - Gina & Tyler

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:27 am

Tyler nodded and said, "With Dragon, theres no telling. But, yes, you sleeping with me would be fine. How do you feel about your first few nights?" He glanced at you then turned his attention back to the road. There was genuine concern in his voice, and the last few nights had definitely taught you things were going to be changing in your life.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:02 am

Instantly my face went from confusion to amazement. "That would be.... convenient." I smiled at him, "Yeah I have my own room at Dragon's, unless he has already given it out to another child or lover of his. He does get around. But if you are offering, I would rather share a room with you. At least for tonight." This new life was still very new to me and I still wasn't sure how others would treat me now. A small piece in me still left like the 10 yr old girl needing her big strong Uncle to come chase away the bad things in her life. Having him near was not only something to make me feel safe, but it made me feel less alone.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:50 pm

He looked at you and blinked, clearly not understanding why you would not get this but finally explained. "Its a path you'll learn in time. It allows me to make a room where there isn't one and sleep there. It's very secure. As for you? I would assume you would have your own room, or you could sleep with me." Tyler wasn't annoyed with you but you could tell he took certain of his powers for granted. It wasn't something he thought about anymore, he just did it when it needed to be done.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:47 pm

I looked at him a bit confused, "If the Chantry is safer, why would you be sleeping someplace else. Where will I be?" I tried again to wrap my thought around this to make some sense of it but nothing seemed to be clicking.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:11 pm

"Safer. Like I said, I've got no intention of having to answer the door for the police at nine in the morning. The chantry has things that can prevent that. Namely I can sleep somewhere thats not in the Chantry."

He stopped at a light and waited for it to turn green. While he waited he pulled out his phone and shot off a text message to Dragon letting him know that he and Gina would be staying there for the night. It wasn't that he had to report to Dragon, it was just a courtesy to let him know. Tyler hated being interrupted, and he tried to return the favor when he could. "Good manners were the oil of society"
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:23 am

I took Tyler's handkerchief and dried my eyes. I looked down at the reddened stains on it and as Tyler repeated his words once more, 'Everything has changed,' I begun to understand just how much that encompassed.

"Oh make no mistake Tyler, I will remember this night for as long as I possibly can." I looked out the window and turned back to Tyler, "Why are we heading back to Dragon's so soon?"
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:44 am

Tyler frowned as he looked at you and started the car. He kissed away one of the bloody tears on your cheek and wiped the other one before handing you his handkerchief. "It is." You could tell he was struggling to console you. "You do get used to it. I told you everything has changed." Well that was about as helpful as, 'Quit being a girl and put on your grown up pants...'

He started to drive and you could immediately pick out the route to the Chantry, where you had been staying with Dragon and his childe. Tyler had not been kidding when he said he had no intention of answering a door knock from the police. After another minute he added, "Animals are funny creatures. Like mortals. They don't always do things that make sense, and we are not entirely removed from them to not be prone to the same things. I would suspect that dog does just fine. Do not do yourself, nor that dog, the diservice of doubting its will to survive. The fact that it was walking around instead of laying in that alley waiting for death speaks volumes about it. The fact that you stood up for it speaks volumes about you. You would do well to remember tonight. All of it. You'll need these lessons in the coming nights."

-Make one more post to tie things up for Gina and then give yourself +3 EXP for excellent RP.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:32 am

The dogs reaction was like a slap in my face. All I wanted to do was protect it, help it if possible, hell I would have taken it home and cared for it if it had allowed it. The need to cry began to build up inside of me, I had never been reacted to like this from any animal. I still liked them but for some reason this one didn't like me. And that was what hurt the most. It didn't like me.

Tyler's explanation didn't hold much comfort either. "To bad they can't sense the assholes as well as they can sense us." I replied back after we got in the car. And that's when the tears started to fall.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:21 am

The dog did something that stung you in a way that shocked you. It growled at you. You had just defended it from someone clearly intent on killing it, and it growled menacingly at you. Tyler frowned when he seen the look on your face and pulled you into the parking lot. He didn't say anything as he lead you to his car. Just waited for what just happened to sink in and let you react on your own.

That was the first time since you could remember that an animal had growled at you like that. You had pets growing up, and they all loved you. Cats, dogs, all of them were like family and loved you. This dog, that you had gone out of your way, and probably put yourself in harms way for, growled at you.

"They can sense the Blood. They don't like it." Tyler finally offered.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:16 am

I hadn't really seen Tyler move till I heard his voice next to me. I let go of the man's groin and stepped back and to the side of Tyler nodding in agreement at his suggestion of leaving and going elsewhere. I watched the man's reaction or pain and fear in his eyes. I knew the pain was coming from me, the fear was coming from Tyler, and it was satisfying.

I kept pace with Tyler and stopped as we neared the dog. I looked the poor thing and felt the need to bring it home with me, but it didn't seem to want to come. As much it hurt me, I stepped back from it and turned to leave. "If you want a home, come on, otherwise you're on your own here." I knew that dogs didn't really understand words as much as they understood tones and actions so I made sure to keep what words I did say in a non threatening tone. If it followed, great, if not, well maybe next time that asshole would be a lot nicer to it.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:02 am

Tyler chose this moment to interject himself as the main raised his fist to deliver a crushing facial blow to Gina. "Touch her... And I can promise you, they'll never identify the body. Gina, let him go." The man lowered his fist, wide eyed with fear at Tyler despite the pain he was in, which combined with his eyes bulging from your grip on his groin, gave him a satisfyingly comical look.

The bouncer turned as soon as you let go, doubling over and gagging. He gripped his gut in pain. "We should go." He took your hand and started to lead you back towards the entrance of the parking deck to his apartment. Clearly he thought it best to not be around should the bouncer decide to call the police. "I think it would be best if we went somewhere safer for the night. I have no interest in trying to answer the door for the police at nine in the morning." His tone was annoyed, but not with you.

Your stride had to be quick to keep up with Tyler's, but he offered a pause when you neared the dog, which backed up instinctively from you two.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:46 am

Something clicked inside my head and the next thing I knew was this incredible feeling inside of me welling up. It was a mixture between courage, strength, and anger. I stepped closer and smiled up into the doorman's face as if I was about to give him a big sloppy kiss, what I did next was so not anything of the like. I reached back one sec and in the next I had the mans balls and dick in a death grip. "Pardon? I don't think I heard you the first time."
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 am

The guy looked at you and chuckled. "Why don't you ditch old four eyes over there and come suck me off?" He clearly was not impressed by your intimidation. "Or, I can bounce the both of you and then that dog. Bitch." He spit on the side walk at your feet.

Tyler had let the door close and was watching intently, but thus far, even when the man tried to drag him into this, made no move nor said anything. He just watched with what you knew was curious amusement.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:09 am

"Tell you what! You keep that dog here by this door till I come back out and I'll make sure you don't ever have to deal with it again." I searched his face for any signs that he was blowing me off before adding, "But if you hurt it one more time, you're face will look a lot like his by morning." Every word I had said had the sound that only came from an extreme amount of confidence that one has when one knows one can back their shit up.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:15 am

The guy looked at you. He was a lot larger than you and looked up with a smile. His lips were thin and he had angled eyes, almost asian looking, but it could just as easily have been hispanic. "Yeah. I can't stand em myself. Fuckin' dirty little shits. That ones always out back digging in the garbage. I got to run it off twice a night at least."

That little tidbit pretty much told you that encino man in front of you was probably responsible for the miserable shape of the animal. This guy was sick, the fact that he smiled the whole time only made your stomach turn more. Images of Tatiyanna shooting that helpless man in the face flashed over your eyes too. The gore. You could still smell the irony gunpowder smell in your nose. The mixed odors of the gunshot and lots of blood. It made you sick.

(Roll Conscience dif 7)
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:51 pm

"Celtic, is my favorite with a close tie between punk and trance" I looked at him with a grin on my face as we neared the door of the bar. Tyler opened it and held it for me. I had nearly made my way inside when I heard the doorman yell at a dog just before throwing something down at it. I didn't like the idea of anything that big beating something so much smaller and weaker. I moved past Tyler back at the doorman, with the single thought of getting that dog away from that mongral in my head.

I stepped in between of the doorman and the dog, "Animals are such a nuscent aren't they, that's why WE are at the top of the food chain, so we can put said Animals in their place.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Tyler nodded. "That makes sense. Okay then. Genre?" He kept walking as the bar got closer. He paused and looked around as the door got within reach, he opened it up and held it for you. "Whats up." Tyler nodded his head at the door man and dropped a crisp hundred dollar bill into the hand that was reaching out to stop Tyler from opening the door. He waved you both through. "Moron." You heard him sigh under his breath.

He paused again and pointed as a battered dog came limping out of an alley. It looked mournfully at you as you looked at it. Someone had beaten it pretty bad. You could tell one of its back legs was broken and its fur was blood stained around its eye. The doorman yelled at it, "Get out of here mutt!" He threw a rock at it, which hit it square in the ribs. The dog yelped and turned away. "Fucking animals..." You heard the doorman growl.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:20 pm

"I think I understand.' I tightened my hold on his arm to give a bit of silent reassurance that I had indeed begun to understand what he was saying. Everything he loved or had known he either watched as it died or had lost it completely when he had been turned. There was no need to elaborate on that tho, not here anyway. "Well to be honest, I don't really have a favorite band as I have types of music that I prefer."
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:21 am

OOC - Please roll Perception + Alertness at diff 6. Nothing bag or scene spoiling!

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:06 am

"Its a change of subject first and foremost. And I seriously don't recall ever asking. Its pretty basic information, yes? Like, who is your favorite band? I'd tell you mine, but you've heard of them, and they're all dead." That brought another frown to his face but it passed quickly as he shook his head. Tyler kept his stride. "When I'm like this... everyone thinks there is something wrong, or that I'm up to something. No one ever stops to consider it might be a conscious effort on my part to just stop working for a few hours." That brought a slight smile to his face as he added, "Everyone that knows me is very used to me uncovering things they would rather not have dragged out. They're all afraid I'll expose something they don't want everyone to know, or that I'll figure out what nefarious plots they've got going on and ruin them...To me, its a matter of right and wrong, and my duty." He looked at you."Does that make sense? I honestly could not care what anyone does, provided it doesn't violate a few simple principles of decency and respect for mankind." You knew he meant Kindred with 'mankind.' "My duty is to find those that are working against those laws, or bending them too far, and make them stop. One way or another, I am to make them stop. Obviously, I take my work very seriously, and I'm damn good at my job."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:41 am

I looked at him again and I realized that something had changed about him once more. "Tyler, is everything ok?" I asked putting myself a bit closer to his side. To any of the people passing by we appeared as a couple out for a walk. There was nothing to draw attention to ourselves. I wanted to ask why he was acting so strange but thought better of it realizing that his answer might not be as easily explained out in the open. If things did not change by the time we settled into the bar I would ask then. Maybe. Maybe not. Damn I hated being this confused all of a sudden.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:54 am

He shrugged as you two entered the streets. It was a brisk night. Not cold, just breezy and cool. Other people, mortals, were walking around and most of them were dressed in something long sleeved. He kept your hand in his as he guided you to the right. Small groups of people laughed and walked together. With it being a Saturday night, most were tipsy, bar hopping through the area. This particular part of LA, while not a major hot spot for clubs, did have a nice collection of small "yuppie" bars. They were low key, but attracted those willing to do a little walking between bars to get a buzz and take in different environs with the night. "Curiosity, I don't ever remember you telling me, nor me asking. Dark purple... Hmm. Mine would be, I think, burgundy. Its a warm color, but not loud, nor aggressive." His pace slowed, and he breathed deep the air. It was slightly damp with the ocean. You could smell sea salt in the air.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:47 am

Tylers next round of words showed me exactly how bad things could get if I didn't learn everything he had to teach me and learn it well and quickly. I made my face serious and somewhat relaxed. It was that face that one might use in a game of poker. Unreadable to anyone except for the ones that really knew you well. "My favorite color? Hmmm it's a tie actually, deep purple and charcol gray are my favorites. Why?"
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:42 am

Tyler nodded but it didn't seem to comfort him. "Your mistake isn't the problem. Its a mistake, you won't make that one again, and if you do..." He let it trail off. You had no doubt Tyler could get heavy handed enough to get the job done if guilt didn't stop you from making the same mistake twice. "It has been a long night. I don't want to talk about it until after I've gotten some food in me. I'm starved!" It wasn't obvious to anyone but you that Tyler's manner of speech had changed just slightly, for the benefit of the clerk behind the counter, who looked up from whatever she was doing and smiled at you two. Though could never eliminate the Welsh from his voice, he managed to toss in a few slang expressions, and it sound natural, still Tyler's speech was very proper. "Whats you're favorite color?"
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:35 am

I had screwed up earlier, and I had screwed up again just now. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever fit into this new world like he wanted me to. I nodded my head while he spoke, slowly beginning to see my mistake a bit more clearly. I looked at him briefly and saw him frowning. "You are thinking on more then the meeting, I can read your expression well Tyler. Having been with you for so long, I think at times I know you better then you know yourself." I tried to make a few funny faces at him, I even fell behind him in step to put my fingers up behind his head so his shadow looked like a mix between an alien or a bunny. Stepping back to his side I slipped my hand into his once more, "I really am sorry I messed up." My voice and tone were sincere, and my eyes held all the regret that I was feeling.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next