Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Revenge for Pito - Phunny Man

2 posters

Go down

Getting Revenge for Pito - Phunny Man Empty Re: Getting Revenge for Pito - Phunny Man

Post by Phunnboi Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Either this motherfucker was just that stupid or he’s brilliant. A brewery might be a good hide out. The big Jamaican decided to take a chance though, “Good eye mon. Me wants ya to follow dat shit up got me? But don y’all get too close hear me motherfucker… Me wants a report not ‘nother body got me? In fact, check in with Derek here every half hour got me?”, Getting a confirmation from ‘Nilla he hung up and returned the cell back to Derek.

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Getting Revenge for Pito - Phunny Man Empty Re: Getting Revenge for Pito - Phunny Man

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 am

As Madison is making her exit, along with her ninjas, you'll realize she was there all of ten minutes, tops. Either she had a "good" vibe about you or was setting you up. You didn't think she was setting you up, because it didn't make sense. If she wanted to do harm, all she'd have to do is not show up to meet you and just let the West Coast Steel do some work.

After she leaves, but before she comes back, the only white dude in your posse, the guy everyone called 'Nilla called the homie who rolled a blunt. He talked to that homie for a minute, and then that homie handed you the phone so 'Nilla could talk to you. "Yo. Boss-dude. Check it out man. I think I might'a found something you're lookin' for. Some dude I know was drinking some beer out of a can. It was called West Point Steel. Wasn't that them assholes you was lookin' for?"

He waited for your answer...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Feeling as though he had just been through some kind of preliminary interview, Nathaniel was interested in getting things moving as soon as possible. This might be the opportunity the young Setite had been hoping for to seriously begin to build a personal power base within the undead community. Only one thing nagged him, something back from him mortal days. When he held a different morality at heart, Nathaniel never thought he’d throw his lot in with ‘The Law’, even if they were some vampire, wanna-be Po-pos.

Standing in the middle of the room, the big Jamaican looked to one of his posse and gave him a signal, one he didn’t bother to try to hide from Madison. Spoke to the woman as he did so, “Yeah wees already got da cleanin lady on her way ovah and me gave da order to da Mambas to lay low before me even contacted yous guys.”

The homie Nathaniel signaled to was beside him a moment later holding a rather large blunt which he handed to his leader holding out a lit match to light the joint with. Taking a long haul to fill his massive chest, the Setite let the smoke seep from his lips as he said, “Me hopes yer mon dick moves quick cuz me thinks da West Coast Furballs will for sher.” He paused to take another hit before finishing, “Me hopes mees gets to work wit yous soon darlin.”, he gave her a look up and down, “Me sher wees all got da work ta be about. Me thanks you and yer crew for stopin by.”

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 am

Madison seemed to read your face as you nearly scoffed at her words regarding freedom. You knew she read your face because she raised a single, judgmental eyebrow that came down like the hand of God. "I think, that since you're no longer in any danger, it's best for you to clean up your mess here." She canted her head in the direction of the blood splatter known formerly as Pito.

Madison took a long drag from her cigarette and looked around for a quick ashtray. It took the form of an Old English bottle with nasty ass, three day old beer, cigarette butts, and a blunt roach. She ashed in it anyway. "Then you sit tight and wait for Dick to contact you. If you're serious, and he decided you'll make a good fit, to our operation you'll be fully debriefed, then paired up with one of us until you have our tactics down, and then once we all agree we have enough on West Coast Steel, we'll go after them and cut them down."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Oh for Set’s sake! Her little ‘defenders of freedom’ bit almost made the heartless Serpent roll his eyes. Fortunately he wasn’t susceptible to wearing his heart on his sleeve. Instead he spoke in a solemn, but gracious tone, “That be good to hear from yer lips darlin. Cuz me and me Mambas be ready to protect what be our own.”

Nathaniel stood up with almost an air of anticipation and said, “So when do we start dis ting mon?”

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:31 pm

"No." She said. "We'll want to give you and yours some proper training and equipment before sending you off to face a superior force with superior training and superior weapons. We're not stupid, we're the defenders of freedom in this city. We'll want to integrate your influence with ours and see where you would best be suited to make an advancement."

The long legged woman put her hand on the back of your chair - the one she was using a minute ago, and crossed her legs at the ankle. Then she lit up a cigarette and exhaled away from you but towards your goon who still sat there with his hood on his head trying to convince everyone he was a hardass. "There are very few Followers of Set in the area. Even fewer of them are actually willing to help us. You're not expendable if that's what you're thinking."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Checking out the two black-clad ninjas and their sweet equipment, Nathaniel wasn’t too sure what kind of edge his crew could offer, other than as bait. Instead of voicing his mind however, he smiled a wide toothy grin and said, “Ya know it mon.” he looked around at his boys and continued, “We be ready to kick some nigah’s ass, right boys?!?”

The chorus of ruckused agreement died down as the giant Setite once again focused on the long legged bitch. “So me guess you and yer Midnight-whacha-call-em’s wan me and ma Mambas to flush those fur coasts out so’s y’all be layin in some ambush me be guessin?” You bet this bitch and her coterie ain’t gonna shed any blood-tears for the destruction of a Setite.

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:38 pm

"Alright," Shepherd said. "I can see you're serious enough. You can understand why I need to gauge your level of commitment. However." She paused, looked around again, and then stood up out of the chair she was sitting in. "You're neither the first, nor the last one that West Coast Steel has caused problems for. The Midnight Guardians take this threat seriously and are doing the best we can to stop them and minimize the damage they cause...but as you can see, we aren't exactly winning."

Madison glanced to the side when one of your homies shifted his weight. He tried to stare her down, failed, popped his hoodie on his head, and then looked at you making a fucked up face. "I have to admit, you and your followers are more crude then we usually like, but given the circumstances, I think you could gain a lot by helping us out and we could finally have an edge against these flea ridden furballs."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Fuck! That’s not what Nathaniel expected t hear, some rival street gang The Black Mambas could handle, this tough. The big Setite had some tough homies, but he would expect to lose them all if they fought one of those hairy motherfuckers. A pack would destroy everything he had worked to build. Your damn right he was serious about doing something to put down those damn Pitbulls.

He didn’t let any of these thoughts show on his face, instead he imply said, “Yer fuckin right me wanna. Whaddaya have in de mind darlin?”

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Shepherd took a few steps forward and then finally broke the utilitarian demeanor by quickening her stride until finally grabbing one of the table chairs. She spun it around and sat down on it. She faced you and your homies and then leaned forward, elbows on her knees. "West Coast Steel is not someone to fuck with. As one of the city's defenders I am telling you it's in your best interest to pack up, lay low, and avoid doing whatever it is you did that got your man to show up on their radar. They will strike again. They are lethal, and they will destroy you."

Madison made eye contact the entire time. She spoke in a serious if not sincere tone the whole way through. She sighed, and then leaned backwards in the chair. "But because I'm someone who has had fuckers try to fuck my shit up for no goddamn reason, I'm going to tell you that West Coast Steel is an elite pack of werewolf commandos whose apparent, whole purpose in this life is the eradication of all Homo nocturnis. Vampires."

Madison fiddled in her coat pocket until she drew a pack of Camel #9s and a lighter. She lit it and exhaled. "Now how serious are you about doing something to fix this problem?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 pm

He was impressed to see she was serious about his problem, the big Setite said, “Ma boyz tells me this here be da work o’ Tha West Coast Steele.” He didn’t bother to indicate Pito’s body as he moved to take a seat that would force Madison to see the gang bangers corps as they spoke. Once seated, Nathaniel was pretty much level with the tall woman, meeting eye to eye he continued, “They cost me sum good money an me want retribution. Me needs as much information bout those bitches as ya can give me.”

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Shepard looked at you and listened when you relayed the problem. She nodded once. "Tatiyanna is currently predisposed. I was dispatched in her stead." She paused just long enough to take one more look around the room and then focused once again on you. "Now you said you want information. That isn't normally a priority. In this case, I think an exception is in order." She canted her head in the direction of Pito and the broken table to emphasize her point. "So what do you need to know exactly?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:56 pm

Nathaniel shot the two homies who were so suddenly relieved a scathing look that meant the three of them would be having a conversation later about their trust in his leadership. It would be something the two gang-bangers wouldn’t ever forget… if either survived.

As the Setite returned his attention to the tall leggy women, she spoke to him. He paused for a few seconds, */Oh I see you gonna be a problem you white devil! But is this bitch a Speed Bump or another Vampire working for Tatiyanna?/*, he thought to himself. Instead of speaking first however, the gigantic black man pointed at the crumpled pile that at one time was the corps of Pito.

When he did speak it was with little pity or sense of loss, “That there be important ta me.”, he indicated Pito’s form on the floor, “T’wasn’t da work of any o’ da crews round here me sure o’ that. Me contact gave up that number me called that sent ya Po-po a-callin ‘ere.” He screwed up his features, “Ah told your guy on da phone me wanted to talk to Tatiyanna. Was told she might ‘ave some info for me.”

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 am

OOC - Yeah I wouldn't think Nathaniel could affect too many people with only his Attribute and no Ability....4 whole dice 'might' work. But I'm going to try anyhow because I wanna test the new dice roller and see if I get the posting credit. The post of my roll will be on the dice rolling thread.

I'll be working on my responce today though...

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:36 pm

OOC - You can roll presence if you like, but it's not going to keep police from doing their job.

The police are quick. They're effective. In less then 30 seconds they had 3 teams of 2-3 men sweeping through the stash house. Once everyone was round up and the place was declared "Clear", "Tatiyanna" followed two of the armor and gun clad ninjas into the stash house. As soon as the woman with long legs in a dark but finely cut suit stepped inside the ninjas backed off. All of them except two went back outside, leaving the odds once again back in your favor. Two of your homies even sighed powerful sighs of relief.

"My name is Madison Shepard. One of you..." She looked directly at you. "Contacted us about a problem. We've determined the place is clear, so what's the problem?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:33 am

“That fucking cunt!” The large Setite spat. All he could think was that the woman across the street was Tatiyanna, but he didn’t know if the bitch was trying to screw him over, or just checking him out. He decided to play it cool.

Looking around the room at what few of his boys were still here – since he had practically torn their heads off in ordering them to hit the street to gather info for him – Nathaniel made some calming gestures to the crew and spoke in a low voice, “Sit down mon. Unless one of you you’s fuckers brought sumthin ya know yer not supposed to in here, we ain’t got nuthin ta worry bout. Ya got that.” It wasn’t a question and they all knew it. They also knew this was a hang out and NOT a stash spot. There wasn’t nuthin incriminating the Mambas keep in this small warehouse/hang out.

The last of his crew present took their seats, the Setite moved down the hall towards the front entrance of the warehouse as the cops banged for a second time. Where other would have paused for a calming breath, Nathaniel Goldberg felt no emotions and thus, his nerves were under his control and he felt no trepidation. Without hesitation he flung open the portal to face the SWAT team on the other side.

Facing down the barrels of several guns, the colossal Jamaican stood staring down at the police while exuding his powerful presence of confidence. The unarmed vampire stood before them dressed in dark combat fatigues, combat boots, tight red fishnet T-shirt stretched tight over his muscular frame all draped in a dark gray trench coat. The network of ritual burn and scar marks showing across his chest like battle medals on a proud soldier’s dress uniform.

Allowing his Set bestowed gift of Presence to work it magic over the mortals he said quite evenly, “Now what’s all dis fuss over boys? Me and me crew just be enjoying a calm night playing sum cards and pool. We ain’t hurtin no-one so why don ya all jus go off and find some real criminals.” Nathaniel knew his power with this Gift of Set wasn’t too strong. He also knew he wasn’t going to deter the cops from coming in and harassing them, but he hoped his words and intent would influence their attitude and actions.

Presence check required?

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:51 pm

You hung up as the man was saying something you didn't deem very important on the other end. Maybe you should have listened though. After twelve minute, your phone didn't ring but there was an immediate pounding on the front door, followed by the commanding shout of "Police! Open the door!"

One of your homies who was trying to figure out what was going on through some connects of his own peered out the window just long enough to get a glimpse of what was happening outside. He reported it as he saw it, but it looked like there was two SWAT vans and a bunch of guys in blue commando uniforms with guns. He also told you it looked like some white chick in a suit was directing traffic out across the street. Whatever you were going to do, you had to make up your mind, and you had to do it fast because the pounding on the door happened one more time...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:14 pm

“Guardians ya say mon? Alright then… I wanna talk to Tatiyanna bout some bidness. Here be Nathaniel of the Black Mambas in Crenshaw. Ya got it?” It was a rhetorical question; Nathaniel figured this guy he was talking to was a Ghoul or Mortal pawn. Most likely employed just like any other 9-5’er worrying that his boss is listening in on the call. Or some shit like that.

He gave the operator the number to one of his throwaway Pay-as-you-go cell phones he always carried, and ended the call. If she was going to call him back, it probably would take her too long. He sat back to think about what he might have to offer in trade for information Tatiyanna might be able to give him.

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:24 pm

"Guardians dispatch what is the nature of your emergency?" The response you got on the other end of the phone was startling to say the least. The tone was quick and blunt. The phrase spoken was to the point. It also sent off all sorts of warning bells in your head. Why did it send off warning bells? Well it sent off warning bells because the Guardians were the Midnight Guardians, a coterie of kindred which was basically Los Angeles's version of the Anarch Po-Po. It took you a second but you also remembered that Tatiyanna was part of the coterie.

Huh. You using the police. Who'd'a thunkit?

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Nathaniel sat back to consider his options, he knew little about Team NOS, and nothing about Tatiyanna. With no allies and surrounded by enemies, the gang banger was used to the pressure from all side, he just wondered if his old street tricks would pan out against whoever was behind this.

Nathaniel decided he would get in contact with Tatiyanna Kozlinski and pulled out his cell phone to make the call.

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Getting Revenge for Pito - Phunny Man Empty Getting Revenge for Pito - Phunny Man

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Alright. You had sent your goons off, but you knew somewhere deep down you were going to have to get your big ass out on the street and do the digging yourself. This wasn't just a random hit by some goofy-ass thug wannabes. This was serious, because it targeted one of your handlers - that is, cash men, a guy who you trust to change merchandise for cash. Pito might've been shit for a gang-banger but he was a decent errand boy who was loyal with all things related to impressing you. Since one of your people was targeted, it meant that whoever was behind this was intentionally trying to draw you out, the Mambas be damned.

Fishing around, you dug up another Setite who was a little less new to town then you, but he didn't know anything useful to your situation. He did however point you in the direction of Tatiyanna Kozlinski, or perhaps even the ass-clowns in Team NOS if you were interested in learning more about the criminal organizations in town.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum