Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME UPDATES

2 posters

Go down

GAME UPDATES Empty GAME UPDATES

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:18 pm

This thread will contain any updates to the game as far as rules, general policies and contests. You are responsible for checking this thread regularly. I do not usually post the pertinent information here, but a brief summary and the location of where the full information can be found. Also, do NOT expect an OOC notice to go out and warn you of an update. I would check this thread everytime you log in.

Also note: This thread will be regularly pruned to keep the most current updates at the top. Generally, after a week, old Updates are removed.

Last edited by Ac1ds0ld13r on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

GAME UPDATES Empty 4APR2009

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:58 pm

The General's of New York is now open and accepting Character Concepts. I am still a ways off from being able to start running the game, but for now I am accepting concepts and backgrounds. Please PM them to me directly and only to me.

This game will move much slower than TBLA and will only have a required posting of twice a week, and I'd like to not see it get to be more thant four times, but we'll play it by ear.

EDIT:

If you look at the snapshot of you next to any posts you make you'll notice a few things. Your avatar, of course, the number of posts you've made, and "Experience."

Those Storybucks you hear me talk about all over the place. Well, thats how those are tracked. How do you get Storybucks? By being active on the site! The more you get. Also, there are bonuses for doing cool things and I can mod your Experience to reflect.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

GAME UPDATES Empty 7APRIL09

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:33 am

I updated the crap out of Thaumaturgy and Rituals. I gave everyone a chance to get extra experience by posting how in the OOC thread too.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

GAME UPDATES Empty 10APR2009 GAME UPDATES

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:38 am

Well first thing I'm sure you all noticed is I've changed the look of the board. Thoughts suggestions? Please let me know.

Also, we'll be undergoing a massive reorganization very shortly. Please bear with me and I'll try to get this transition done as painlessly as possible. The idea behind it was simply to make room for the 2 (maybe 3) pending games we have coming. Right now, TBLA dominates the entire site, and this simply won't work in the future as me and Jedi had initially anticipated, so changes are being made to accomodate. Smile
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

GAME UPDATES Empty Re: GAME UPDATES

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down