Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believe the Lie - Cossak

2 posters

Go down

Believe the Lie - Cossak Empty Re: Believe the Lie - Cossak

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 25, 2009 9:57 am

*Bump*

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue May 19, 2009 10:37 am

Buddy shrugged. He gave you a heavy, friendly pat on the shoulder. With his free hand he plucked the fat, stubby cigar from his mouth. "Hey it was nothin'. Forgeddabout it. What are friends for?" Buddy leaned in a little closer. "To be honest, I don't know dis guy dey want roughed up. But I know dis, da boss said dey come highly reccommended. I don't see much myself, but whaddya gonna do? So I says okay. I got an outsider who I know can rough someone up good. I ain't gonna say to trust dese guys, without usin' yer head an what god gave ya." When Buddy spoke, he talked with his hands. He turned and grabbed the pool cue off the corner. He even managed to flick ashes from his cigar into an ashtray on the nearest table.

"So whatchya think? You wanna talk to dese guys and do some business or you want me to find someone else?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Warseer Thu May 14, 2009 3:41 am

I take a sit across from buddy. “Thanks Buddy for getting my back.”

“I am up for the job, just will need a little more info.” “One I will need to know home location of said person, any hang-out location and associates.” “One last thing, how much body harm do they want done.” As I try adjusting myself to the seat.

Warseer
Player
Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Buddy nodded. He waved an off hand at the gents with him. "Fellas here said they lookin' for some muscle. Need somebody to do a job for'em. You interested? I thought you could use a few bucks." The black dude looked you over. Either he didn't seem impressed or else he was just the kind of person to talk shit. Buddy stopped him halfway through it. "Listen gents. You said you needed someone who could break skulls. I found you da guy. You trash him, you trash me." That caused the guy to shut up. Buddy told them to go get a drink, and then after the left, he spoke to you.

"Sorry 'bout that. Da guys... they say they know this crackhead. Held up Blackie's brother at gunpoint. Dey want an outsider to teach'em a lesson. You ain't got problems with that do ya?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Warseer Mon May 11, 2009 4:42 am

I am dressed in blue denim jeans and a grey double stitch blue denim shirt. I walk over to the table” Hello Gents.” as I nod to each individual and shakes Buddy’s hand. “So Buddy, you stated you had a job for me on the phone.”

Warseer
Player
Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 10, 2009 2:26 am

*Bump*

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Believe the Lie - Cossak Empty Believe the Lie - Cossak

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri May 08, 2009 2:24 pm

You met this guy, Buddy Roe, a few months back. Buddy Roe was one of those short fat guys with a stub cigar and curly hair above his ears, but otherwise was bald. Buddy Roe was a mechanic moonlighting as a gambler and a safe cracker to those who knew about his criminal record, but otherwise made a tidy profit on the side selling Moonshine. Buddy's daddy was a good ole boy from Tennessee, the land of Whiskey and Shooting Things. Buddy had called you about forty-five minutes ago from the phone at a pool hall, and told you that he had a job you might be interested in, said it was worth about seven hundred bucks. For someone who was broke like you, seven hundred bucks would be something to start with - you could bet on yourself next time in the fight...

"Hey... yo..." Buddy waved you over to his table. There was a skinny black dude with an afro, and a short, but fat Mexican dude with a bald head and lots of tattoos. There were two more white guys in nondescript t-shirts and jeans. When you came over, Buddy exhaled smoke from his cigar and set his pool cue in the corner, against the wall. "Dis is that guy I was tell'n y'all about."

Everyone else seemed to straighten up and recognize when they heard who you were.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum