Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning the Fires - Jon

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Planning the Fires - Jon - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning the Fires - Jon

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Vincent nodded grimly. "I know you won't, because you know I'll fuckin' kick your ass again if you do." He was serious too. Vincent had always been a heavy handed mentor, but that was probably his way. Just how it went. You had gotten used to it and even learned a lot of tricks that had kept you out of the line of fire when he decided something needed to be broken.

"You want to go after Yvonne right away? It'll take some work to get her to trust you, but its not a bad plan. What else you got tucked up in there that I need to know about? He eyed you, clearly seeing you had been putting a lot of thought and ideas in what you were about to take on.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunnboi Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Running his manicure nailed-hands through his blond, perfectly sculpted short hair, which immediately sprung back into place as his hand ran off the back of his head. The young Brujah wasn’t thrilled at hanging out The Douches, but it would give him the space he needed from his Sire to spread his own wings and accumulate some power and influence within the Anarchs in his own right. Living in the shadow of the ex-Baron of LA over these past few months had been more limiting than he thought vampiric life would be.

So Vincent though he should either hook up with some self-inflated dip-shit Caitiff or up-tight Giovanni ex-patriot. Neither seemed too interesting or exciting, Yvonne however, that was a woman even if she was a Ventrue. Jon saw her a couple of times around town and had been able to observe why she was the leader over those other two in their small coterie. Besides the best reason was to see the look on his Sire’s face when he decided to go another way than Vincent had suggested. “I think making ‘friends’ with Barry or Vera would just limit my influence within their crew.” He make a little quotes motion with his hands when he said friends, “I need to make Yvonne want me to join, favour me even. When I have her ear I’ll be able to utilize their resources more easily.”

The older Brujah’s advice about the Elder Christian Knox and Edge he did take to heart. Jon know Edge was one dangerous bitch and if this Christian was an Elder he was probably someone Jon shouldn’t fuck with. However, a one million dollar car, that was something the young millionaire was having a hard time driving from his head. The Fransons were a fucking rich family, but it would take some serious footwork for Jon to gather enough hard cash to buy something that expensive outright.

Maybe this Knox was a street-racing fan, it seemed many Cainites were here in LA. Jon didn’t think he would be able to beat the Toreador for pink slips, but he just couldn’t get the notion out of his head. He didn’t voice anything on the topic because Vincent would think he was a fucking moron. He probably was because the more his thoughts circled and rolled around what kind of performance an one million dollar vehicle might have, the more he was finding it hard to ignore the idea of looking Christian up and trying his luck.

“No problem boss, I’ll keep my eyes open and watch my ass. I won’t do anything stupid to mess up your plans.” He knew messing with Edge or this Elder she’s hooked up with might jeopardize what Vincent and Jon were trying to do, but fuck he just couldn’t get that car out of his head. “I’ll stay out of Edge’s way no problem.” He reassured his Sire while he straightened the lapel of his $10,000 Armani suit.

Phunnboi
Player
Player

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Planning the Fires - Jon - Page 2 Empty Planning the Fires - Jon

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Your sire was a big scary man. He was rippled with muscles, had a thick neck and a distant look in his eyes that sent chills down your spine in moments like this. He was lounging against an oversized chair at a table sitting across from you. One of his legs was propped up on the table. He had on black cargo pants and jump boots. The military boot that mostly consisted of nylon rather than the solid leather, and a simple black t-shirt.

It has been a few days since he had beaten you so profusely in Fight Club, and now it was time to meet and see exactly what he had planned for taking back the city. Vincent looked at you thoughtfully for a long moment after you had a sked him your question. What should you do now... Finally he answered, "Well, I'd get myself hooked up with one of these gangs running around. I'd hook up with Barry, Vera if you're feeling cocky. Though you've got to watch out. That meeting with the King Pin the other night...Edge looked like she got herself knocked up with an Alucard, Christian Knox. Some hot shot Artiste Mamma's Boy from New York. He drives a million dollar car. So that old fucker has money, and he's an elder... Its only a matter of time before he either leaves, or starts fucking with us. Yanno?"
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down